mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

weird... someone just pissed in my corflakes!

:P

and you're right I did love the 750. Eventually it got so nice we had a dedicated invintory guy who would come to your store. I would just buy him lunch and he would say I was golden and scan in the same item untill it matched with what was on file.

before that they had managers do their own invintory...... gee I wonder why everyone never had more than 10% varience before and after they got a guy to come around and do it they found it to be 20%+

whew, glad I realized my exam tomorrow is at 9:50am and not 12:10PM like I originally thought

It's worse when you find out after the exam passed. Been there once :duh:

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

I'm going to start a journal with my myotape and see how the caliber on the "gun show" goes up and watch the waist go down.

:D

Now that is a good idea :)

I'm getting back in the gym and find this to be a great idea.

I really wish they would let me do Gym PT instead of this orginized cluster fuck we do.

J

Make sure to track your intake also proteins, carbs, fats etc.

mirrors and measuring tapes are so much better at measuring progres than how much you weight.

SOmtimes they even work better than how much weight you move for progress.

Make sure to track your intake also proteins, carbs, fats etc.

I'm contemplating a specialized ketogenic diet. It's always worked really well for me

UPS man just dropped off a human ball. This is a gift for my 3 year old buddy. His parents are going to shit over this.

http://www.zorb.com.cn/zorb-ball.htm If you want one too.

Meeting was total bullshit. I am the boss. On the weekend I ask no man's permission to keep machine running. I don't care whos Ego I hurt!!! If the machines do not run we don't make money!!

Rant. Ok now. ;)

the bird flu and swine flu have left a chimera flu in my sinus'

I'm sure of it!

UPS man just dropped off a human ball. This is a gift for my 3 year old buddy. His parents are going to shit over this.

crap!

That looks like fun.... I have no idea what I would do with it, and I don't think I would fit... but dang it looks fun!

crap!

That looks like fun.... I have no idea what I would do with it, and I don't think I would fit... but dang it looks fun!

I am sure you would fit in one. I know because my son who is 6'1" and 230lbs fit in one along with me. Good time.

We will have to wait until spring to use it, but for now I am going to inflate Christmas eve in their family room. They will never know until it is tooo late.

if my cats didn't have claws.... Man that would be funny watching them run around in there!

The fat one would be pissed. the skinny one would be the happiest kitty evar.

if my cats didn't have claws.... Man that would be funny watching them run around in there!

The fat one would be pissed. the skinny one would be the happiest kitty evar.

When we were in Vegas at the Sands convention center they had a ball with water in it and girls in their bathing suits. Now that was fun to watch!!

$?

I believe it was right around $600.00 shipping and all. I purchased this at wholesale price at the convention.

Ah, cool. Website doesn't say. :) Lots of fun for 6 bills.

I wanted to get the adult size, but the wife would not let me and that was $1300.00 shipped.

She never lets me have any fun :(

DONE!

:woot:

YES, and CONGRATS!!

x3!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: