mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so far i've been accepted to 4 out of 7 colleges :woot:

Nice job. I don't know if its been asked already but what schools/what do you want to major in?

thanks, but i'm going to major in criminal justice

and the schools are University of Tampa, Barry University, Bridgewater State. Westfield State, Worcester State, Johnson and Wales, and St. Thomas University

Good Schools right there, best of luck to ya. I'm almost out of college and I don't want to graduate.

what school & major?

so far i've been accepted to 4 out of 7 colleges :woot:

Nice job. I don't know if its been asked already but what schools/what do you want to major in?

thanks, but i'm going to major in criminal justice

and the schools are University of Tampa, Barry University, Bridgewater State. Westfield State, Worcester State, Johnson and Wales, and St. Thomas University

Good Schools right there, best of luck to ya. I'm almost out of college and I don't want to graduate.

what school & major?

I'm at the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. I'm in their Mechanical engineering program, 4th year.

good school as well^ :)

ithat'd school would definately be on my list if i wanted to persue something in engineering.

ithat'd school would definately be on my list if i wanted to persue something in engineering.

Nice, I love it here. Hopefully you go to a school around here so you can attend competitions and what not. I still wanna here that BTL.

Nice, I love it here. Hopefully you go to a school around here so you can attend competitions and what not. I still wanna here that BTL.

good thing competition starts in spring :runlaugh:

good thing competition starts in spring :runlaugh:

Truth.

have you checked out NESPL?

I have, not sure if I'm going to compete this year. I want to build a ported enclosure first.

And since I have a summer semester coming up in which I have to do my senior design project, I'm not sure if I'll have time.

Gonna have to play it by ear.

I have, not sure if I'm going to compete this year. I want to build a ported enclosure first.

And since I have a summer semester coming up in which I have to do my senior design project, I'm not sure if I'll have time.

i see, but even if you don't get around to building it you should still go check some out, they're a good time.

question; would you ever pay someone to build a box for you?

i see, but even if you don't get around to building it you should still go check some out, they're a good time.

If I have the spare time, I'm definitely going to check out some shows. If they have a show again in one of the parking lots of my school, I will definitely go.

I have thought about paying for an enclosure but I have all the tools to build my own. Though I wouldn't mind some company while I build it :D

If I have the spare time, I'm definitely going to check out some shows. If they have a show again in one of the parking lots of my school, I will definitely go.

I have thought about paying for an enclosure but I have all the tools to build my own. Though I wouldn't mind some company while I build it :D

good to hear. but check out this guy's work

Home Page

he's from new hampshire and goes to every NESPL event. but damn does he do nice work. and for a great price.

if i take the easy way out next time i need a box. he's going to build it. so just incase you want to do that too you have somewhere to look

nailed that job interview

*pops open a Boylan's Natural Root Beer*

damn that is some good shit

congrats to you sier.

:woot: thats a good feeling

still probably won't get the job but w/e

good to hear. but check out this guy's work

Home Page

he's from new hampshire and goes to every NESPL event. but damn does he do nice work. and for a great price. if i take the easy way out next time i need a box. he's going to build it. so just incase you want to do that too you have somewhere to look

I have looked at his work and it IS damn good.

All depends on my cash flow and how much time I have. cause I love building things.

Grats and good job!