mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so far i've been accepted to 4 out of 7 colleges :woot:

Nice job. I don't know if its been asked already but what schools/what do you want to major in?

thanks, but i'm going to major in criminal justice

and the schools are University of Tampa, Barry University, Bridgewater State. Westfield State, Worcester State, Johnson and Wales, and St. Thomas University

My wife went to Tampa. If you want hot women and the beach with an easy class schedule, go there. ;)

haha oh yea!

i just need to get accepted :unsure:

waiting on mail blows.

nailed that job interview

*pops open a Boylan's Natural Root Beer*

damn that is some good shit

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

lucypinder.jpg

Lucy Pinder?

No, he is too bible thumper for her.

Why would anybody want to be a meade nut-hugger? :shrug:

Apparently thousands of blind fools want to be apparently.

i'll admit. i thought w7's were the hottest shit out. until i stumbled across his videos. and then i became another one of the kids buying a BTL because of them. lol and i remember not even knowing whether to buy a dual 2 or dual 1 sub.

thank goodness i found SSA :woot:

^lol

^lol

Yea that is funny. Notice he turned around at the end.

I love pheasant. Cut a breast off and let it soak in some salt water over night, crush up some Ritz crackers and throw it on the skillet!

nice choice in vids barber. I'll admit that I was a bit of an S.Meade fan too but I got wise real quick.

nice choice in vids barber. I'll admit that I was a bit of an S.Meade fan too but I got wise real quick.

haha thanks. but yea one thing i hate is when people think they're better than others.

oh, and #999 :woot:

haha thanks. but yea one thing i hate is when people think they're better than others.

Yeah it's definitely annoying.

And this is one of my favorite vids, kinda old but funny none the less.

Fixed

Edited by andymcdo

Yeah it's definitely annoying.

And this is one of my favorite vids, kinda old but funny none the less.

idk how to embed videos.

lmao that guy does the impression perfectly.

but where all the little icons are above the post box. that are under font and sizes etc. the last one in the row with like three little pictures on the icon. you click that and paste the youtube link in it. then whala

In a Radio Row interview with Mike Dempsey of 1010XL in Jacksonville, former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann was candid regarding the pro prospects of former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow.

Theismann thinks that Tebow should have retired after his college football career ended.

"Rock star status preserved," Theismann said.

"Obviously at Florida they don't teach throwing the football," Theismann opined in explaining that Tebow's mechanics are "poor." Theismann also said that Urban Meyer and his staff have "no clue" regarding the process for preparing a quarterback to play "at the next level."

In Theismann's view, the point of no return came with Tebow's participation in the Senior Bowl. Now, it's too late for Tebow to turn back; Theismann said that Tebow's pride and ego won't let the 2007 Heisman winner abandon his plan to play pro football.