mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

snowing here a little too.. but it's not accumulating :)

Wierd, there's no snow here (north of Boston).

Edited by andymcdo

i want a new box.. a lot.

Sounds like somebody needs to go to Home Depot or Lowe's for some wood.

north wall drywalled; getting into the home stretch (finally)

have no plans yet

The avionics system in the F-22 Raptor, the current U.S. Air Force frontline jet fighter, consists of about 1.7 million lines of software code. The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, scheduled to become operational in 2010, will require about 5.7 million lines of code to operate its onboard systems. And Boeing’s new 787 Dreamliner, scheduled to be delivered to customers in 2010, requires about 6.5 million lines of software code to operate its avionics and onboard support systems.

These are impressive amounts of software, yet if you bought a premium-class automobile recently, ”it probably contains close to 100 million lines of software code,” says Manfred Broy, a professor of informatics at Technical University, Munich, and a leading expert on software in cars. All that software executes on 70 to 100 microprocessor-based electronic control units (ECUs) networked throughout the body of your car.

have no plans yet

want=plan, as long as you can :P

Since no one cares to buy my SI Mag, I think I may just have to make a box for it in the house. I have zero desire to put it in a car now, another amp, PITA of installing it the way I want it, and don't care to have a sub woofer in there any more.

Now what style do I want to build the box is the question.

Hmm, I wonder if I should pick up a sub. I believe I seen an eclipse 9152 non pro sub for sale, wanted what seemed to be a pretty cheap price too. Drawbacks are I already have a sub I haven't used yet, don't know if I can spare the cash right now. Maybe I'll see if I can wheel and deal tomorrow. :ehh:

:peepwall:

2' deep and rising fast. :faintthud:

I wish we would have gotten that much.

We got just enough to make a frozen crusty mess and in a day or two when it melts a muddy mess.

Hmm, I wonder if I should pick up a sub. I believe I seen an eclipse 9152 non pro sub for sale, wanted what seemed to be a pretty cheap price too. Drawbacks are I already have a sub I haven't used yet, don't know if I can spare the cash right now. Maybe I'll see if I can wheel and deal tomorrow. :ehh:

Never hurts to have extra audio equipment sitting around.

Unless your son or daughter is starting to drive and wants to use your extra equipment in their car. Don't know if I am willing to let him play with the vintage equipment. *wife rolls eyes and shakes her head*

eggs with English cheddar and peppered bacon

The authorities do not know exactly how many people have been killed warbling “My Way” in karaoke bars over the years in the Philippines, or how many fatal fights it has fueled.

But the news media have recorded at least half a dozen victims in the past decade and includes them in a subcategory of crime dubbed the “My Way Killings.”

heading to the celtics game soon :)

they're playing the magic so it should be a decent game

isn't that like asking help from a NASCAR driver on how to run an autocross race?