mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I would want to stay where I work now for at least another 2 years to get my pension though

As a side job, why not? Work Fridays again.. :Doh:

lol

If only it was that simple. My day 5 rotates (not on a regular schedule). It's kind of a, "when I'm needed most", type situation. 90% of the time it's thursday or friday though.

Nothing here is simple....

My day 6 rotates. Usually every week.

Lord if I counted time away as work I'd work way more than not.

seriously though you have the right idea... weekends and evenings.

I could actually go to a minimum of 20 hours a week here and still keep benefits and get pension vesting, and work that on the side.

My day 6 rotates. Usually every week.

Lord if I counted time away as work I'd work way more than not.

I both envy your traveling, and understand the problems it can cause.

what'll probably end up happening is us preparing most of our meals from out of the freezer until clean the summbitch out

no way in hell can we afford a new chest now :(

I envy my job somedays as well and others I want a new one. Hard part is that for me to leave I need to find a company that I can run and that is willing to take a gamble on someone who hasn't run a company yet. Not going to change to just manage sales anymore. At this point I have been doing the rest as our Pres just hands everything off to me, but a little more experience wouldn't hurt either.

That and if my Asia stuff takes off, I won't want to change :)

we have a FREAKING HUGE chest in the garage..... which is useless and we can't give it away.

We want one for the basement. Just a small one for meat basically.

$350 for 13cuft...sure beats having to eat out.

Not sure how not to rationalize it, but of course I may buy meat cheaper than you can.

to help me design the box?

Le Bromoz gotz da box skillz. :)

Really should not have driven into work today. Just because it is called 'da sled' does not mean it is good in the snow. :Doh:

I envy my job somedays as well and others I want a new one. Hard part is that for me to leave I need to find a company that I can run and that is willing to take a gamble on someone who hasn't run a company yet. Not going to change to just manage sales anymore. At this point I have been doing the rest as our Pres just hands everything off to me, but a little more experience wouldn't hurt either.

Seriously, when you take over, I'm looking for a new gig.

:)

I would be huge in Japan!

Still need to get you that shirt

Really should not have driven into work today. Just because it is called 'da sled' does not mean it is good in the snow. :Doh:

i bet aaron

pretty rough up there i hear right now.

and looks like more of the fluffy white stuff coming on Wednesday :suicide-santa:

i bet aaron

and looks like more of the fluffy white stuff coming on Wednesday :suicide-santa:

28" out there isn't it?

We will only get about 8" here in the cities I bet.

i bet aaron

28" out there isn't it?

none here :peepwall:

Seriously, when you take over, I'm looking for a new gig.

:)

I would be huge in Japan!

Still need to get you that shirt

Find me a company and I'm in :)

i bet aaron

I had to push the wifey's birthday dinner again. On top of the snow coming Tuesday or Wednesday, there is supposed to be more on Saturday again. Going to be back flipping livid if it snows mega amounts for the 3rd straight Saturday.

i bet aaron

28" out there isn't it?

Up to 33" apparently in some areas.