mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

...paperwork for payout on life ins was just signed and notarized. Hopefully it will all be over in 2-3 weeks at most.

Send it here :)

You can have all of it, so sick of dealing with it. To the point I want to move.

...paperwork for payout on life ins was just signed and notarized. Hopefully it will all be over in 2-3 weeks at most.

How much are you worth? :peepwall:

Find me a company and I'm in :)

I meant when you take over your company.

Ah, our prez isn't leaving unless I get him a job. :)

If it does go nuts though, then we can have fun :)

Texans in Japan, Ouch!!

no texans there,

just the side of the family that never came to the states.

My grandma came over to the states following WW2 i believe.

Nobody else from her family has moved to the states.

I wonder how many relatives i have over there...

MRI moved to 6:30 tonight. :ehh:

How much are you worth? :peepwall:

WAY more than my moms policy as I basically carried hers over, have all I inherited in equity, pluss 5-6 times what she had in raw life insurance. Don't tell my wife.

......and I'm only getting ~1/2 in the settlement and the lawyer gobbles up some of that.

:(

Texans in Japan, Ouch!!

no texans there,

Did realize you were Japanese

$350 for 13cuft...sure beats having to eat out.

Not sure how not to rationalize it, but of course I may buy meat cheaper than you can.

hell our current one is 20 :lol2:

That "instructor" was a total POS. Flat worthless, did not instruct one bit, only pompously criticized. I hope that "instructor" flips his car trying to show off for the class. Should be punched in the throat. If I paid for that course I would demand a refund or a serious apology.

/rant

don't worry, he was fired the second his boss saw this video ;)

don't worry, he was fired the second his boss saw this video ;)

Really? How do you know?

The Superbowl Just Reinforces How Much The Media Hates The Patriots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDkhZl0wDEA&feature=player_embedded

Now I know what people are going to say. Why does everything have to be about the Patriots? Well the answer is twofold. First we’re a Boston blog and second everything is about the Patriots. Now I know our critics like to say that we always defend Belichick and the Pats no matter what. That we’re the ultimate homers and blind to reality. Well the facts of the matter are that the Patriots are the most vilified, persecuted and hated team in American Sports. People take more cheap shots at Bill Belichick probably than any other figure in the history of this country and last night just proved it once again. I mean I can’t be the only one who heard the media endlessly gushing about Sean Payton’s “bold” playcallling right? Announcer after announcer said the same thing. He had to go for it on 4th down. He had to do the onside kick. He had to make bold decisions to beat Peyton Manning, blah, blah, blah. These are the same exact so called experts who were belittling Belichcik for going for it on 4th down against Indy earlier in the year. Who cares if Belichick had the same exact reasons that Sean Payton did yesterday for doing what he did. Who cares is Sean Payton openly says he bases his entire coaching philosophy on Belichick’s teachings? That doesn’t matter. Belichick’s went for it on 4th down vs. Indy because of his ego and hubris. Peyton went for it on 4th down and went for the onside kick because he’s brave and bold. Seriously it’s like a bizarro world. Both coaches wanted to do everything in their power not to let Peyton Manning beat them. Yet one guy was made out to be an asshole and one guy was made out to be the King of France.

Example #2.

Did people notice Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne walking off the field without shaking hands in an eerily similar move to what Belichick did vs. the Giants? Just in case you forgot what the media said about Belichick after that incident;

Yahoo – On more than one occasion this year, Bill Belichick and the Patriots have run up the score on an overmatched opponent, and forced an opposing coach to sit there and watch his beaten team go through the motions while their heineys were being handed to them. But when the shoe’s on the other foot, and Bill Belichick’s team has been beaten, he can’t sit there and take the pain for a few seconds. With :01 left on the clock, and his team just having failed on a last chance 4th down effort, Bill Belichick ran onto the field for a quick handshake, and then bolted for the locker room. Belichick’s an important guy and everything, but I wasn’t aware that the league had given him the authority to decide when games end. There’s time left on the clock, his team’s been humbled, outplayed, and lost their chance at history … and Bill Belichick doesn’t have the stomach to sit there and absorb the pain until the clock read 0:00. That’s unsportsmanlike at best, disrespectful at least, and at worst, it makes him a big sissy. You don’t leave early because it makes you feel sad inside. Your opponent deserves more respect than that.

Now here is the only article I can find on Peyton Manning doing the same exact thing….

Fannation - While the Saints celebrated their Super Bowl, Colts quarterback Peyton Manning walked off the field before shaking hands. He explained he was trying to be deferential, not unsportsmanlike and vowed he will reach out to the Saints. Manning handled himself like a pro after the handshake incident (if you even want to call that an incident). He ran into Darren Sharper on the way out of his postgame press conference and congratulated him profusely, shaking his hand and giving a little half hug.

Interesting. So Belichcik is an unsportsmanlike, disrespectful sissy while Manning was just being deferential and not unsportsmanlike. Hmm…okay. Basically this is all the long winded way of saying what we already knew. The media hates the Patriots. Everything we do is going to be spun to look evil, ruthless and calculating. That includes spygate, running up the score, cutting players etc. No matter what Belichick does people are always going to try and make him out to be the devil. There is nobody else in sports quite like him. And that’s why we need guys like Jerry Thornton in this world. People who can cut throw the garbage and keep people sane in an insane world.

-from boston.barstoolsports.com

That is funny, as the irony is that the self serving article is biased while claiming everyone else is. If that writer had any sense he/she would know that no pro-sports team in the USA is hated or disliked to the level the New York Yankees are. Sure the Patseys get loads of phantom roughing the passer calls or free touch downs when the receiver clearly never had control of the ball, but that pales in comparison to the hatred any real baseball fan that is not a Yankee fan, has towards the Yankees. As the NFL is much more regional as the majority of the games played by each team are with in their own division, where as in baseball the games are spread widely across the entire league and much more often. This writer sounds like a winy bleeding heart liberal that is crying Obama is not left enough.

:Doh:

Texans in Japan, Ouch!!

no texans there,

Did realize you were Japanese

Whoa, Tmax is Japanese? Did not realize that.