mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

some snow is actually coming my way :shrug:

but i see an early release from school tomorrow and a snow day on thursday :)

...i hope

My single issue with the m3, is that it reminds me of some kind of boy racer thing.

It's like a german supra....

honestly, though; 10k miles? that's less than a 100 miles a month ffs

I know... I wanna call.

Alright, heading to school, probably going to study a little GRE Vocab. Hit up class at 1230, drive to Baytown to pick up some four wheeler parts, run sometime....

You know you want the 9 second Charger

Cars for Sale: 2003 BMW M3 Coupe in MIDLAND , TX 79707: Coupe Details - 274670149 - AutoTrader.com

^----- OK so strip the rice crud off it and resell it? Or at least the seats and then drive it.

Maybe some AMG seats :D

Rasafrassin!

Finding untouched ones with low miles or ones tuned by reliable sourse for a decent price is like finding a civic without a coffee can.

Truthfully I'd rather have one that was driven more. I bet all of those miles aren't nice ones...unless the guy is teh old.

He, he

Pretty much evil.

I spent my whole lunch researching the E46 M3

and?

Cars for Sale: 2003 BMW M3 Coupe in MIDLAND , TX 79707: Coupe Details - 274670149 - AutoTrader.com

^----- OK so strip the rice crud off it and resell it? Or at least the seats and then drive it.

Rasafrassin!

Finding untouched ones with low miles or ones tuned by reliable sourse for a decent price is like finding a civic without a coffee can.

Spoke to soon.

Is that absurdly cheap? Holy shit. Perhaps I should just get one of those myself too and say fuck leasing through work.

God I hate Best Buy...............especially when they are like the ONLY choice for Directed around here.

Ah, that one is severely underpriced so I am sure it is a scam.

Truthfully I'd rather have one that was driven more. I bet all of those miles aren't nice ones...unless the guy is teh old.

:+1:

Rasafrassin!

Spoke to soon.

Is that absurdly cheap? Holy shit. Perhaps I should just get one of those myself too and say fuck leasing through work.

It's 10 grand less than average I would say.