mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

slow as shit right now

Whats the topic?????

well when i first got onto the ihop i pressed add reply and it took awhile, but it's not bad now

slow as shit right now

Whats the topic?????

well when i first got onto the ihop i pressed add reply and it took awhile, but it's not bad now

My shit is running fine, I am even on the older Skin.

slow as shit right now

Whats the topic?????

My shit is running fine, I am even on the older Skin.

yeah same here, now it's working just fine

A pillars complete and Spring Break, what are your plans?

A pillars complete and Spring Break, what are your plans?

who knows, it's still fricken cold here, but hopefully it warms up, the A pillars will go in tomorrow

My new Grizzly is pretty smooth and fast in comparison to most, so oranges and apples.

In STOCK the sled I just bought can do:

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

capability to take 90deg turns with a 15' radius at 50+mph

completely adjustable suspension (quickly) to deal with varying terrain

Again, not saying 4 wheelers aren't fun but in comparison they are toys compared to machines

That says alot. My 954 CBR is obviously faster by a large gap, but when the road stops being flat she's pretty much worthless.

Interesting. Maybe I will have to find a cheeper, noobtastic sled. I would have to trailor it everytime I wanted to go out though, and that would blow.

I know somebody who i think is fixing to sell one...

Can they ride it to MN for me?

Actually I am not a napper, but could nap at work. I do nap, but usually only in meetings. I CAN"T sit through lectures at all.

Not on ice :P

Not in the turns either, and that is where the fun is. I'd like to see you jump the CBR too.

On a banked turn it pwns. A sled can really turn faster in snow? I know it will turn tighter at a decent clip but I never thought faster on the swoop de doops

Not on ice :P

Not in the turns either, and that is where the fun is. I'd like to see you jump the CBR too.

On a banked turn it pwns. A sled can really turn faster in snow? I know it will turn tighter at a decent clip but I never thought faster on the swoop de doops

Something about 8" of triple carbide digging into the ice and a ski digging into the snow gives you absurd turning capability. On my track I have 144 ice picks digging into the ground along with the track. It'll spin on ice, but it still hooks hard. 20-75 is nutso.

the Honda scoot is about 140HP 370lbs(dry)

Lots less contact patch though..

The 2011 Rush will have around 165hp and be 460lbs...and have a huge contact patch. :P

I nap at work.

I have a couch in front of the TV here in the parlor, but I hate trying to wake up when someone come's in and wants a tattoo. trippy.gif

the Honda scoot is about 140HP 370lbs(dry)

Lots less contact patch though..

The 2011 Rush will have around 165hp and be 460lbs...and have a huge contact patch. :P

needs a turbo. I want more HP than pounds or else why bother

:P

lol

/\ be way better if the chrome trucker girls weren't on the cab as well.