mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the Red Wing's are mighty nice, by the way biggrin.gif

hopefully these will be the last pair I ever have to buy

The last pair of Redwing boots I owned lasted me over 5 years.

Fucking a. My 18 year old sister, her bf, my 17 year old brother, and a friend of his came into town last night to see a concert, so they asked if they could stay here. They didn't get in until 12:30, then made noise and had lights on for the next 4 hours, all of which I was awake and tossing and turning. I only have a 1 bedroom apartment so it's easy to be woken up by things like that. I went out twice to turn off a light and the tv. The first time nobody was even out there to yell at (my sister was asleep but the other three must have been outside), the second time only my brother was and I told him to go to sleep because they have kept me awake for 3 hours. So now I get to go to work on about 3 broken hours of sleep. I'm quite mad. So disrespectful, especially since I told my sister beforehand that I have to get up at 6:15 for work.

Fucking a. My 18 year old sister, her bf, my 17 year old brother, and a friend of his came into town last night to see a concert, so they asked if they could stay here. They didn't get in until 12:30, then made noise and had lights on for the next 4 hours, all of which I was awake and tossing and turning. I only have a 1 bedroom apartment so it's easy to be woken up by things like that. I went out twice to turn off a light and the tv. The first time nobody was even out there to yell at (my sister was asleep but the other three must have been outside), the second time only my brother was and I told him to go to sleep because they have kept me awake for 3 hours. So now I get to go to work on about 3 broken hours of sleep. I'm quite mad. So disrespectful, especially since I told my sister beforehand that I have to get up at 6:15 for work.

Sounds like my daughter and her friend this weekend. I guess its my job to teach her the respect.

I'll tell you the Wrangler MT/R is not good in the snow at all. It's a rock crawl/dirt road/mudding tire. Do they still make the old regular MT anymore? I haven't seen any in a long time. For that matter, most off road, block/knobby-tread style tires are not good in the snow. You really need continuous/closely spaced tread patterns to be good in snow.

This is what I understand too. What's funny is the kuhmo MT tires get great snow reviews. These duratec's will do really good I think. I get 30 days to test them out. The ride is MUCH more plush and the hum is much lower than from my old tires. The silent armors you recomended and the Nittos(I actually had 3 other local guys recomend them) would have been a week or more time to order. As it was they had to get the duratec from the local distributer. Ther fvkked up though and put the white lettering inside not out. I wanted to be flashy with one thing on my truck... oh well.

They look mean as all hell and grip well. I did however notice that they were boiling hot when I got home after they were put on. My ford has them so low on air for factory tollerance I'm thinking about maybe pumping up the PSI a bit.

Dem Beats is Matt2.

I think I was the dip shit who called him Sean2 once upon a time.

My room mate is Sean, and I think Sean1 then called him Sean2..... even though he isn't on the board. Just so there was no confusion :D.

Not that anyone would confuse my basement dweller with the fish whisperer.

the Red Wing's are mighty nice, by the way :D

I am just about to pony up and get a new pair. I might resole but the sides are looking rough. I put my redwings through pure hell.

Mine are about 8 years old?

I like the BF Goodrich TA K/O's. They wear like iron and have a ton of leading edge's, Which I would say is the most important on wet and snowy roads for suction.

med_gallery_10399_408_171173.jpg

Interestingly enough every one I know that currently owns those hates them in the snow. Now perhaps they went too wide so it looked cooler and it wasn't tall so it was floating. Not sure. I had a pair on a truck when I worked for the state(the state didn't spend that money but somehow they were on the fvkkin truck) and in everything else they worked great. In snow, it sucked big. A buddy of mine who plows tried them out too and he was dissapointed.

I thought they would be great for snow but for some reason everyone I know has had issues with them and would rather be in a road tire or mild AT tire.

Boss gave me his 2010 550i for the week. It feels quicker than my M. :(

over 15 year difference isn't it? Things just keep getting better. But it doesn't have an ///M on it so boo to him. Just a mere imitation of the v10 greatness.

Thank goodness my 97 ford has nearly the same skillz as the new ones! I think it looks better too.

I like the BF Goodrich TA K/O's. They wear like iron and have a ton of leading edge's, Which I would say is the most important on wet and snowy roads for suction.

med_gallery_10399_408_171173.jpg

Interestingly enough every one I know that currently owns those hates them in the snow. Now perhaps they went too wide so it looked cooler and it wasn't tall so it was floating. Not sure. I had a pair on a truck when I worked for the state(the state didn't spend that money but somehow they were on the fvkkin truck) and in everything else they worked great. In snow, it sucked big. A buddy of mine who plows tried them out too and he was dissapointed.

I thought they would be great for snow but for some reason everyone I know has had issues with them and would rather be in a road tire or mild AT tire.

These are very grippy tires and even took alittle getting use to on the dry pavement, BUT they DO stick to the road. Over grappy if anything. I have them on my Xterra Also, which has more weight in the rear than a truck SO THEY handle pretty good in my case.

I am sure there is problably a better tire out there for the snow, BUT these are still worth every penny.

Oh and nice lift BTW.

These trucks came from the factory with a 4 inch lift, they where refered to as a HI-boy. The HI-boy was only offered in 3/4 ton and up, from '67 to 77'.

med_gallery_10399_408_532716.jpg

Boss gave me his 2010 550i for the week. It feels quicker than my M. sad.gif

over 15 year difference isn't it? Things just keep getting better. But it doesn't have an ///M on it so boo to him. Just a mere imitation of the v10 greatness.

Thank goodness my 97 ford has nearly the same skillz as the new ones! I think it looks better too.

NOW I REALLY need to go test drive some of these beauty's. My wife says she will buy me a BM'er BUT I took a rain check until I start my mid-life crisis. ANYONE know what age I might start my midlife crisis?????

I am just about to pony up and get a new pair. I might resole but the sides are looking rough. I put my redwings through pure hell.

I wore them Hod-Carrying SO I was pretty happy with 5 years.

I'm 45, I don't know if I'm there but I sure have had the itch to get into something for Me Me Me!

NOW I REALLY need to go test drive some of these beauty's. My wife says she will buy me a BM'er BUT I took a rain check until I start my mid-life crisis. ANYONE know what age I might start my midlife crisis?????

I'm 28 and in wifey appeals court right now. I told her I need to leave my job start an organic help clothing line and coffee shop, realign my chakras with the earth mother, and buy a car with a bull or a horsey on it.

what's hod carrying?

I'm 28 and in wifey appeals court right now. I told her I need to leave my job start an organic help clothing line and coffee shop, realign my chakras with the earth mother, and buy a car with a bull or a horsey on it.

How much have you got done? that sounds more like a change of life to me. I left my first wife 13 years ago, thank GOD.suicide-santa.gif

what's hod carrying?

Hod-carrier is term used for a Masons helper. A Hod is a tool that is used to carry bricks and mortor UP ladders. I never actually carried a Hod, I drove forklift instead.biggrin.gif It was the hardest working job I ever had and is the reason I was 250 lbs by age 21, I was a MULE BABY.

I haven't started mine yet, and I have a 30 year old son... my age to be withheld of course.

If I am storing it all up for one massive mid-life, I pity my poor wife.

I have gotten nothing done... on my life goals though... I had attained too many of them too young.

I have had a super fast bike, owned my own home. I now own 2 homes and even been through a forclosure, found the woman I need to get old with. Had a really high paying job that sucked my life, now have another life sucking job making less but have time off and amazing benefits. All I have left is to own a big boat and an itallian car, as I am working on starting a buisness renting property. I don't really count it as a buisness yet as I rent to the brother in law for next to nothing as he is unemployed.

I think we will all be stuck soul searching for happiness until the day we die.

meh.

I'm happy. I'm just also.... greedy. Greed is good.

I want more of everything good and less of everything bad. :D

Let me travel and build with my hands and I am happy.

I think when I'm a bit older travel will be my #1. Right now I want to build a fortune and buisness so I can earn without working.