mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fux I wanted to see a Germany - Netherlands final :(

Me too, once USA was knocked out, I was pro-Germany. Lived there for a little bit and have family friends there. Now I am not sure who I want to win for the finals, I don't dislike Netherlands, but I am not sure if I like them enough to win.

Obligatory:

WOW the weather has been great!! Getting super excited about the parade tomorrow!!

The problem with today's youth is they have no work ethics installed growing up. Not all the parents fault, but more the way our society is set up now-a-days.

Sadly, IMO it is the parent's fault. When I grew up I got my ass kicked for disobedience and for not doing my chores. Bad grades? Ass kicking and grounded forever. When I did poorly in school, I got an F not an "E" for needs more effort. When we failed a grade, we were held back.

We were accountable for our actions. If we didn't do what we were supposed to we got stomped on. Nowadays I see my son's friends getting brand new cell phones and dirt bikes and stupid shit just because they brought that D up to a C.

Kids are coddled today by society, but they are learning this at home.

I still stomp my son if he doesn't do right. I take away the things that matter most, and I don't make a big deal out of a good grade. It is expected. If he gets a bad grade though, he knows he will get his ass kicked. That is called parenting.

I agree, and you sound like my mother! If I came home with a raised grade, from a C to a B for example I'd just get less of an ass kicking than if it remained a C :lol:

car175NH.jpg

epic license plate

iirc, there's a corvair around here with the plate: RALFWHO

Playing around on Tire Rack is fun...for the E55, a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 ZP's are 1400, Dunlop SP Sport 01 DSST RunOnFlats are 1600, and Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 EMTs are 1900; sounds reasonable :lol: :lol:

Or, you know, get some sticky Z rated all seasons for around 800

omg, PS2s = seeexxxxx

**humps**

I like the BF Goodrich TA K/O's. They wear like iron and have a ton of leading edge's, Which I would say is the most important on wet and snowy roads for suction.

med_gallery_10399_408_171173.jpg

Interestingly enough every one I know that currently owns those hates them in the snow. Now perhaps they went too wide so it looked cooler and it wasn't tall so it was floating. Not sure. I had a pair on a truck when I worked for the state(the state didn't spend that money but somehow they were on the fvkkin truck) and in everything else they worked great. In snow, it sucked big. A buddy of mine who plows tried them out too and he was dissapointed.

I thought they would be great for snow but for some reason everyone I know has had issues with them and would rather be in a road tire or mild AT tire.

Well they were the best snow tire I ever owned. Stock size, 95 F150. Could tear through really deep snow in 2wd :)

Jimmy Cliff makes a hard day easier

The same thing could be said about Bree Olsen, yes?

Quite the transition, any reason I missed the segue?

I like the BF Goodrich TA K/O's. They wear like iron and have a ton of leading edge's, Which I would say is the most important on wet and snowy roads for suction.

Interestingly enough every one I know that currently owns those hates them in the snow. Now perhaps they went too wide so it looked cooler and it wasn't tall so it was floating. Not sure. I had a pair on a truck when I worked for the state(the state didn't spend that money but somehow they were on the fvkkin truck) and in everything else they worked great. In snow, it sucked big. A buddy of mine who plows tried them out too and he was dissapointed.

I thought they would be great for snow but for some reason everyone I know has had issues with them and would rather be in a road tire or mild AT tire.

Well they were the best snow tire I ever owned. Stock size, 95 F150. Could tear through really deep snow in 2wd smile.gif

Just look at at all those leading edge's and factory siping!!! Not only do the BF's stick like glue, THEY wear like IRON!!!

I ran some Toyo Spectrums on my last Honda and they SUCKED more than the Big-O's I have now.

I WOULD buy a Michelin, Goodyear or a Cooper tire in a heartbeat.

The problem with today's youth is they have no work ethics installed growing up. Not all the parents fault, but more the way our society is set up now-a-days.

I will clarify why I think its part societys fault. When I was a child, BOTH my parents owned bussinesses and I was expected to work for what I wanted. This opportunity is becoming harder and harder to present to our children based on the type jobs people work.

I was beat for just about everything growing up and it got my parents NO WHERE. I am ONE of the angriest people you will ever met because of my upbringing, and now must HURT people everyday to feel better about myself. THIS my Friend is why I LOVE my job, I HURT people ALL DAY LONG BABY!!!!!

129186178510815533.jpg

Theres no skin on the body as fun to Tattoo as the top of the head!!! Other than it bleeds like crazy.

Well they were the best snow tire I ever owned. Stock size, 95 F150. Could tear through really deep snow in 2wd smile.gif

Just look at at all those leading edge's and factory siping!!! Not only do the BF's stick like glue, THEY wear like IRON!!!

I ran some Toyo Spectrums on my last Honda and they SUCKED more than the Big-O's I have now.

I WOULD buy a Michelin, Goodyear or a Cooper tire in a heartbeat.

Yep, these tires are sweet. x2 on wearing like iron.

img_2977_64ab9_24081324.jpg

pic_2495_af0d3_24081328.jpg

Good for snow too.

img_0762_ef074_20641558.jpg

2 minutes till the download of "Clash of the Titans" is complete. 4.37Gb, BlurayRip FTW.

edit: brb, going to watch it.:peepwall:

:mellow: > :glare: > :coffee: > :(

Third cup. Monday for me.

One large cup is enough for me, or I get the gitters and have a hard time going to sleep.

2 minutes till the download of "Clash of the Titans" is complete. 4.37Gb, BlurayRip FTW.

edit: brb, going to watch it.:peepwall:

Hoho... nice movie. Pretty decent story line, lots of effects etc.

And words cannot express what I will do to Gemma :wub:

Gemma-Arterton665.jpg