mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I tested it and it pretty much works too.

I'm extremely terified that google finishes the sentance as such.

Trailer rented, bought a receiver hitch lock since apparently we don't have one, only a coupler lock, odd...anywho, Redneck Movers is in bidness again. Going to see how Blue Meanie handles a 750 lbs. payload/3,000 lbs. trailer combo. Should be fun :)

FREE SOUTH AFRICA YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH

BTW, Happy Birthday nem.:gift:

Happy Birthday nem !

:drink40:

Thanks guys. Lots of rum, family, and cake=a good day.

I bet you're the reason I needed a sailor jerry and coke this weekend. Empathic boozing.

:drink40:

What happened to the dark skin? All this white hurts my eyes, I am a creature of the dark.

Bottom left corner of the forum, click the pull down box and then select Dark. :)

Oh and happy birthday sir!!!

Have cable in the apartment now, first time in 3 weeks, haven't really missed it...

Bottom left corner of the forum, click the pull down box and then select Dark. :)

Thank you

The dark skin is not there, maybe Mark is doing some upgrages.

I'm running Dark... Hmm, maybe its not available to all.

Thank you

AHH it burns!

I dont see how ppl can look at this all day with it so bright!

Hurry up Mark Damn!

Thank you

AHH it burns!

I dont see how ppl can look at this all day with it so bright!

Hurry up Mark Damn!

You got that right!!

first ticket EVER today, asshole gave me a ticket for 10 over... goes from a 45 to a 35 in pretty much 100 feet didnt realize.. boom lights :(

He was jealous of the 'Stang.

I think a lot of the problem is girls think they can change a guy by marrying him, then implementing changes. No, it doesn't work that way most of the time. I think guys are more objective about a girl's current personality, while girls are more like the NBA- they rate based on potential. But just like in the NBA, 75% of the time they're wrong.

You 'bout summed it up perfectly there.

Women think they can change a guy. On a deeper level though I think that the vast majority of women who act as such do so because they don't want a serious relationship. Women talk big game about emotions and being in touch with them, but if you ever talk about real feelings on a base level with that kind of woman they clam up.

I firmly beleive they date the abusive, horrible, cheating, etc etc bad boys over and over again for one reason. Then it's always the guys fault when it doesn't work. It simplifies the relationship and stress on the females part. She can just absorb abuse and then if it gets to be too much, she can walk away. I have seen this process so many times. Over and over and over again. It's some kind of backwards protection/defense mechanism.

It sounds cold or heartless as most of these women are sweet and innocent and intellegent.... which then only leads me to beleive that they know what they got into and ultimately they stick with it for some reason.

Its not just that man. Its that they get comfortable in what they have and when shit gets bad it never seems as bad as it is until you leave it. Example you go 75 normally. Then you slowly start going 78, then 83, then 89 then 95. By the time you hit 100 it doesnt seem that fast. Same principle. Its only when you sit back and look at the whole picture that you say 'Fuck that was some shit right there'.

J

Peng.

Just to reinfoce it, CONSUME PROTEIN EVERY 3 HOURS OR LESS NOW!!!

Seriously. Even if it's only 20 grams or so. Now that you have shake mix just make it happen. Set an alarm. Working out is sublimely important also, however once you have some kind of work out schedule getting in that frequent protein will really change your body from being a fat storage device to an effecient processing plant where it uses fat for energy instead of muscle or slowing down the metabolism.

I know I'm getting mine in. Usually 4 50 gram shakes per work out day, 3 non workout days.

Prework out shake

breakfast

mid morn shake

lunch

mid day shake

dinner

bed shake

breakfast

mid morn shake

lunch

mid day shake

dinner

bed shake

I am losing my gut, arms are SLIGHTLY bigger and I feel better.

J

Man, that's a lot of protein.

We were invited to the Little League World Series parade Thursday, so it looks like I am going to build our float today.