mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm going to adjust my settings to black out the word raptor.

It cracks me up how we call them 3/4 or 1/2 ton but have SO much more payload.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!!

J

As for ride my buddies f-350 7.3 turbo Long bed is one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever been in.

On the our trip to chicago it got aroung 21 mpg driving 55-70 on the highway mixed.

It's really really tough sorting out the BS and all the options on trucks, they can be so unique even in the same family and ride so completely different than the next...

Did you try subliminal messaging?

What is this subliminal messaging you speak of?

On August 16, 1930, some eight years after he created Mickey Mouse for Walt Disney, animator Ub Iwerks debuted his newest cartoon, Fiddlesticks. It was the first to combine sound and color, setting the course for the entire animation industry.

Really the only reason I go to the theater is for the big screen and the audio system...and the popcorn :lol:

All three of which I can basically reproduce in my own home with enough funds and gumption, so, why bother driving at least a half hour to watch a flick, ya know

once you see blue ray and hear a well done 5.1 with mid fi speakers like my energy speaks or even better some digms or the likes, the movie theater will seam like torture.

that and you can sit/lounge on whatever seating you want. I have some great HT couches I got for a song too. One has heat and vibration and the other is a birkliner with less bells and whistles but it's so comfy it's amazing.

5 speakers? Pffft

Wikisdds8.png

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

good lord.

Got a new freezer last week and had to fill it of course.

Costco, morellie's, surdyk's, kramarczuk's, and coastal seafoods.

:Doh:

Poor....... and filled with meat crab and scallops.

:D

better than herpes, crab and gonorrhea