mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

He'd a weirdo can't ya tell!

I think it'd be badass :peepwall:

I am thinking about putting the xenomorph egg on something like a platform so it will rise a lil bit. Then a 20cm fan under the egg, with huge air flow but still very quiet. Also thinking about some mechanism so the egg's top can open and close. Maybe when you turn on the PC it will open like the facehugger is going out :D . Or just to let the hot air from the PC :peepwall:. I may do the crack from the movie cover too. The thing that goes out from the crack will be painted with green UV and will look badass. One more thing I am thinking is making the egg transparent a lil bit with some light, so you can see the facehugger moving inside... but that will be too much work.

the platform

alieneggw.jpg

the crack and a glowing egg

alienegg.jpg

fhxzt9xflrokwkcsquare2.jpg

the opening

egg2.jpg

wtf is wrong.......just by a gamer case......

:No:

The End: Facehugger egg FTMFW!

http://www.vacationpa.com/grandSlamParade/

Here is where I will be this evening. I hope to meet Micky Mantle, but who know maybe I will scare him away.

After the parade we will be face painting and maybe some sliding.

J,

Does the recent news affect your return?

He'd a weirdo can't ya tell!

I think it'd be badass :peepwall:

I am thinking about putting the xenomorph egg on something like a platform so it will rise a lil bit. Then a 20cm fan under the egg, with huge air flow but still very quiet. Also thinking about some mechanism so the egg's top can open and close. Maybe when you turn on the PC it will open like the facehugger is going out :D . Or just to let the hot air from the PC :peepwall:. I may do the crack from the movie cover too. The thing that goes out from the crack will be painted with green UV and will look badass. One more thing I am thinking is making the egg transparent a lil bit with some light, so you can see the facehugger moving inside... but that will be too much work.

the platform

alieneggw.jpg

the crack and a glowing egg

alienegg.jpg

fhxzt9xflrokwkcsquare2.jpg

the opening

egg2.jpg

wtf is wrong.......just by a gamer case......

:No:

Thats more like it but not like the other one it looks like a blob....lol..

I like the idea of the case being the face hugger shell. :drink40:

Need to put a new half shaft in the ole car one of these weeks, figure while I'm doing it might as well stick a new Timken hub on it too.

Man, that's a lot of protein.

You are what you eat in this case. Want full muscles with lots of rich nutrients... gotta feed them the amino's they want.

I will say 50 grams in 1 shake is quite a bit, but if you're getting enough water it should be ok. You may just not absorb all of the protein. Over saturation is not ideal but it's better than having too little.

Just make sure the kidneys are good.

I drink about 6-9 liters of water per day. No soda and LIMITED gatorade.

I figure 50 grams in a shake is about as bad as 40 grams in a bar.

J

In truth I think the possible kidney damage from excessive protein is exaggerated in general. I will say though that not enough water is an absolute cause for issues.

My aunt who is a retired body builder would disagree with you. She's suffered long term damage from protein poisoning.

Man, that's a lot of protein.

You are what you eat in this case. Want full muscles with lots of rich nutrients... gotta feed them the amino's they want.

I will say 50 grams in 1 shake is quite a bit, but if you're getting enough water it should be ok. You may just not absorb all of the protein. Over saturation is not ideal but it's better than having too little.

Just make sure the kidneys are good.

I drink about 6-9 liters of water per day. No soda and LIMITED gatorade.

I figure 50 grams in a shake is about as bad as 40 grams in a bar.

J

In truth I think the possible kidney damage from excessive protein is exaggerated in general. I will say though that not enough water is an absolute cause for issues.

Possibly exaggerated, but again, everything in moderation. On weight days I drink two 16 oz. shakes (~54g each) on weight days and I don't even touch it on off days.

Trailer is ~1730 empty, I figure ~650-700 for a 36" side by side fridge, washer & dryer, so about 2400 lbs.? Blue Meanie pulls it like its not even there. Sweet :)

Heatwrap on the exhaust is a painstaking job. Almost done but had to do it from 3 pieces to cover everything right. And the damn thing weighs a ton. Cast iron FTL.

Does have surge brakes so we'll have to be careful when backing the fucker up :lol:

I would go check it out but lightning + a metal bar doesn't sound like too much fun

how ya been god smack? hows the military treating you?

All in all not too bad. The pay is shit for the work I do, but I dont pay for a house when home, or insurance. Well out of my salary that is.

J,

As of right now that is neither here nor there. I should know by Christmas (I hope)

BTW how far are you from Bradford PA?

J

My aunt who is a retired body builder would disagree with you. She's suffered long term damage from protein poisoning.

Ryan,

While I DO agree with you, there is much damage to be done from over supplementation, but I will say this, I am not taking in the level your aunt more than likely was. I am just trying to ensure I get a minimum of 200 grams per day as 200 lbs is my desired body weight.

J

All in all not too bad. The pay is shit for the work I do, but I dont pay for a house when home, or insurance. Well out of my salary that is.

where are you stationed? my friend is in afgan right now with the army

Baghdad area

DEPLOYED T0P

So guys i found out my shipout date for basic.. I'll be leaving on 1/7/11 and will be gone a total of 5 months :(

Good luck and be safe!

Damn, came across this song and love it remember it from Rush Hour movies........LOL.......

how ya been god smack? hows the military treating you?

J,

As of right now that is neither here nor there. I should know by Christmas (I hope)

BTW how far are you from Bradford PA?

J

Bradford I am thinking is like 2 hours away. I live 20 miles NE of Penn State main.