mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

good lord.

Got a new freezer last week and had to fill it of course.

Costco, morellie's, surdyk's, kramarczuk's, and coastal seafoods.

:Doh:

Poor....... and filled with meat crab and scallops.

:D

<-- has never been to morellie's

Great neighborhood butcher in St. paul. Sales are awesome when they are on and steaks were just amazing.

Ah ha, have to go there one of these weeks. Are they are open on weekends?

quinoa

I'm gonna try it as an alternative to rice. I'll keep you kids posted. I have a hunch it might make a decent risoto alternative.

The work lunch bar had it and thought, to try it. I never want to eat their food unless it's breakfast and there is one specific man working the flat to for an omlette. They make crap. So this was a bad representation of it I'm sure...... But it wasn't disgusting and I might be able to trick the W into eating it instead of rice or some other empty carb-o-rific food.

Anywhoosle, anyone know of a recipie that would make quinoa that isn't soupy and would have the texture of steamed rice? Aparently it's possible.

Not sure why you need an alternative to rice.

My wife loves white rice, doesn't mind brown. She does not eat much for fiber and is a carb-o-holic. If this could quelch some of her starch cravings while getting in some extra nutrients that would be awsome.

Ah, my impression of quinoa is that it is always boring.

Ah ha, have to go there one of these weeks. Are they are open on weekends?

I'm not positive.... It's cash only though. Liq and meat all cash. I loved the place.

Just a bunch of 17 year old guys working there.

TGIF for me!!

I am going to the American Carnage tour on wensday in Denver. Bring on the Slayer, Megadeth, and Testement.(rumors of Anthrax) :rocking:

Sounds like fun, my son is envious.

I will admit I am starting to feel my age, I got my ass beat at the Gwar show earlier this year. And yes I have floor tickets for this show, SO I will remember to eat my Wheaties.

TGIF for me!!

I am going to the American Carnage tour on wensday in Denver. Bring on the Slayer, Megadeth, and Testement.(rumors of Anthrax) :rocking:

I will admit I am starting to feel my age, I got my ass beat at the Gwar show earlier this year. And yes I have floor tickets for this show, SO I will remember to eat my Wheaties.

I have a lot of respect for the older guys who will hang with the kids on the floor at shows, it gets pretty hairy sometimes.

quinoa is mostly boring.

If I can give it that aldente noodle texture or rice texture it might help her, and then I could feel better about using it while changing my diet. It needs some salt and probably fat to taste good however.

TGIF for me!!

I have a lot of respect for the older guys who will hang with the kids on the floor at shows, it gets pretty hairy sometimes.

Ya mosh pits can get pretty crazy.

One of my buddies broke somebodies noes in one lol

I need to go see another good concert

put in 72 hours last week.

back to the grind again today :suicide-santa:

TGIF for me!!

The last GOOD mosh I was in was Lamb of God, Slipknot, and Hatebreed. The Gwar pit was fun other than once the concrete floor got wet from the fake blood/kool-aid it got WAAAAAy to slick.

Still not as krazy as moshing at Red Rocks Amphitheater to Pantera and White Zombie back in the day. You can see Denver skyline in the back ground.

Red_Rocks_Amphitheater.JPG

TGIF for me!!

The only rough part for me is when surfers go over head they whack my head and strain my neck. Otherwise my elbows win.

I would love to see a show at Red Rocks.

Started the long process of detailing the little Mazda up to where I like to keep my cars.

What Mazda?

Started the long process of detailing the little Mazda up to where I like to keep my cars.

Little Mazda??

Had to find something in a hurry, wanted a manual, a wagon (for junior and audio), had to get something inexpensive, and got good mileage. Would have loved an A4 Avant, but was not in the cards, and the upkeep is more then I want at the moment. Long story short, searched everything and anything for a 100 mile radius, and this was flat out the best deal and even talked the guy down some, not to mention the car is in great shape and passed the insanely tough MD inspection easy.

I would love to see a show at Red Rocks.

I think the first show I ever seen there was Blues Travelers on 4th of july like 15 yrs ago. Blues Traveler still plays every year on the 3rd and 4th of july. The acoustics of the natural amphitheater is amazing. I have been to shows where I was watching a thunder storm over Denver and a concert at the same time. EPIC!!!

TGIF for me!!

The only rough part for me is when surfers go over head they whack my head and strain my neck. Otherwise my elbows win.

I am taking the W so things should be...... interesting. Hehe. I am usaully good until I get knocked on one of my hips, then its Game Over for the night.

The last time I was surfing I must of kicked someone in the head cause they grabbed my balls and squeezed REAL HARD to let me know it.:unsure:

What Mazda?

Little Mazda??

Had to find something in a hurry, wanted a manual, a wagon (for junior and audio), had to get something inexpensive, and got good mileage. Would have loved an A4 Avant, but was not in the cards, and the upkeep is more then I want at the moment. Long story short, searched everything and anything for a 100 mile radius, and this was flat out the best deal and even talked the guy down some, not to mention the car is in great shape and passed the insanely tough MD inspection easy.

Protege?

Just throwing this out here. I'm looking to improve my braking. I checked the pads and they are fine (plenty of pad left). When my wheel bearing went out recently it tripped my ABS light. My friend said it might be from the excessive heat in the area because the wheel bearing was so bad (video below).

Should I completely replace my fluid? Does anyone know a good place to get stainless braided lines (particularly those for a lift). I also would like to do a hydroboost but not sure if I have the cash for it.

I change brake fluid about every 10K. This is the most over-looked fluid by far. I would exhaust all other options before switching to hydro-boost.

What "tool" do you use?

A wrench to open/close the bleeder valves, and a piece of clear hose connected to an old soda bottle. I'm old-fashioned.

TGIF for me!!

The last GOOD mosh I was in was Lamb of God, Slipknot, and Hatebreed. The Gwar pit was fun other than once the concrete floor got wet from the fake blood/kool-aid it got WAAAAAy to slick.

Still not as krazy as moshing at Red Rocks Amphitheater to Pantera and White Zombie back in the day. You can see Denver skyline in the back ground.

Red_Rocks_Amphitheater.JPG

*picks jaw from floor*

Just throwing this out here. I'm looking to improve my braking. I checked the pads and they are fine (plenty of pad left). When my wheel bearing went out recently it tripped my ABS light. My friend said it might be from the excessive heat in the area because the wheel bearing was so bad (video below).

Should I completely replace my fluid? Does anyone know a good place to get stainless braided lines (particularly those for a lift). I also would like to do a hydroboost but not sure if I have the cash for it.

I change brake fluid about every 10K. This is the most over-looked fluid by far. I would exhaust all other options before switching to hydro-boost.

What "tool" do you use?

A wrench to open/close the bleeder valves, and a piece of clear hose connected to an old soda bottle. I'm old-fashioned.

Pedal pump it out eh? BMW always tries to push their tool and I figured you'd have no part in that.

Went in for a $25 oil change and they proceeded to tell me I needed new bearings ($300 a piece) on my front tires and a new mass flow air filter whatchamacallit ($200 sensor).

$300+$300+$200= :suicide-santa:

What Mazda?

Little Mazda??

Protege5?

Yes. Just put another hour in polishing it. Still working on the hood, front quarter panels are almost there.

.... calling a guy about ordering me a 110 BA in .338 later today.

:)

I got to handle a trg 42 also..... it was stripped and still 700 bucks more..

$600 for bearings ? Are they made of platinum ?

they had a fully set up with fairly good glass and a bipod AR-50 for the same as the 110....

It was hard to not snatch that up.