mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ridiculous sale at Costco. Went to buy Pellegrino, came back with tv. We'll see if I keep it though.

I certainly hope it was a good deal off that 3,400$ :P

Got put up in a pretty legit setup for the first half of this week. Staying in a hotel in San Antonio. The guy that booked the trips dad get special upgrades and discounts so each room have a cheese/fruit plate and a bottle of wine chilled when we got here. The school is paying for rooms and pays for $60 for food a day for the next three days. The conference provides breakfast and lunch everyday so that leaves $60 a day for dinner :D

Nearly half

Samsung UN55C7100

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/tv-video/televisions/led-tv/UN55C7100WFXZA/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=

I am not an LCD fan and could give a fuck about 3D, but the price said I had to. :P

You bought that TV........your a lucky man so hows 3D lol......

Doesn't make this game any more exciting.

how u like the 3D glasses?

45917_1561960730333_1274784208_1525665_6427736_n.jpg

:ehh:

I want this, just not lifted quite as high

33468160003_large.jpg

I <3 excursion. Often I think about how awesome it would be to trade in the expy.

IMO, 3D is worthless on TV or movies. It does not make the movie or TV feel more real, and the glasses are more a hinderance that anything.

Doesn't make this game any more exciting.

how u like the 3D glasses?

I bet I'll never wear them. Sure as hell wasn't any part of the reason I bought the TV and could exactly be the reason I return it.

the coupe is nice, I guess, but you end up sacrificing interior and trunk space for very little, if any, performance gain. :(

they make the sedan as well with the same engine :peepwall:

Now they just need to add some soul to it. I drove one and while I could stand driving it every day, it isn't near the top of my choices in performance sedans. Price to value isn't quite right. I do however expect it to be a great 3 year old car to buy. GM crap reliability, but when it hits $25k with 60k mi it will make sense to own as the little things won't hurt so much.

ain't that the truth. It will be one hot contender in the used car market. I like that the raptor is selling so well for the same reason.

:D

original.jpg

Win win win! NO MATTER WHAT!

Definitly win!

I could consider maying two truck payments a month if they actually made this, and at a decent price.

J

I like it but I would rather have a 4 door dinosaur.

I want this, just not lifted quite as high

33468160003_large.jpg

I love love love the excursions and think a 4wd slightly lifted one would be sweet but the wheels kill that one for me

Heck yes. I would take it though sell the wheels probably drop it to a reasonable height and take the money I saved put on some brush guard winch lights and then deaden the biatch. Make her as silent as a cady.

Nearly half

I better go to costco....