mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone needing new boots. Danner boots is having a 50% off friends and family sale

www.danner.com

Nice boots for sure, but I need safety toe shoes and they only have nonsafety toes shoes :(

I'm showing 6 pairs of USA made safety toe.

http://www.danner.com/boots/super-rain-foresttm-non-metallic-safety-toe-work-boots.html This one comes to my eye.

Mechanical and electrical technology is my profession.

What is it that you do if you don't mind sharing.

Anyone needing new boots. Danner boots is having a 50% off friends and family sale

www.danner.com

Nice boots for sure, but I need safety toe shoes and they only have nonsafety toes shoes :(

I'm showing 6 pairs of USA made safety toe.

http://www.danner.com/boots/super-rain-foresttm-non-metallic-safety-toe-work-boots.html This one comes to my eye.

My job requires a shoe rathen than a boot.

Ahhhh. Personally I prefer a boot, but if its what the job requires.

I am a maintenance supervisor at First Quality. I am the guy who gets called upon to analyze large failures mechanical and electrical, process improvment , and machine building. I have been doing this since 1994.

Ahhhh. Personally I prefer a boot, but if its what the job requires.

When traveling from plant to plant I have to look professional.

I am a maintenance supervisor at First Quality. I am the guy who gets called upon to analyze large failures mechanical and electrical, process improvment , and machine building. I have been doing this since 1994.

Ahhh, exciting. So are you an engineer then?

Low light pistol class this afternoon. Should be fun. :D

Ahhh, exciting. So are you an engineer then?

No, I have to finish my mechanical engineering to get my degree.

malbun_1149large.jpg

Looking into buying one of these. There is a long way to go till I get the money tho.

Talked to my boy Poobah (aka Marshall) last night. It is good to hear from him. We get to talking...he has a 15" that he isn't using....guess what...He now has a 15" that I am using. =D So excited to get my HT back up and running.

Random question for all, I am looking for 3,000-3,500 watts for my truck. Best bang for the $ and I do not want to buy cheap junk. I have been running Kicker for years, but am thinking about going with Sundown or a quality equivalent.

Any thoughts and recommendations.

What kinda budget are we talking? dB-r has SAZ-3000D's for like $500. Look into SounDigital too, very small footprint amps.

I'm thinking of selling my 3KD, but I'd rather get more than $500 out of it since I lost my job.

Random question for all, I am looking for 3,000-3,500 watts for my truck. Best bang for the $$ and I do not want to buy cheap junk. I have been running Kicker for years, but am thinking about going with Sundown or a quality equivalent.

Crescendo 3k ? Seems like the same thing as the SAZ 3k.

Random question for all, I am looking for 3,000-3,500 watts for my truck. Best bang for the $ and I do not want to buy cheap junk. I have been running Kicker for years, but am thinking about going with Sundown or a quality equivalent.

I've heard it's the same board

What kinda budget are we talking? dB-r has SAZ-3000D's for like $500. Look into SounDigital too, very small footprint amps.

I'm thinking of selling my 3KD, but I'd rather get more than $500 out of it since I lost my job.

Budget is not an issue, just looking for opinions of what is out there and people are using. 3000 watts seems nice to run 4 ssd 12's. I emailed db-r on the referb, just waiting on them.

Going to look into these.

Is there a certain ambient temperature needed to do fiberglass work?

Not that I know of, just adjust the amount of hardener as necessary

Not surprised ;)

Not that I know of, just adjust the amount of hardener as necessary

Sort of true. Sets like shit below freezing

Fiberglass and paint seem to have the same weather requirements; if you wouldn't paint in it, don't glass in it

I will not do any glassing below 50.

Glassing at that temperature is just too damn unpleasant, no thank you

I guess glassing is out of the question until spring then, unless I put a heater in the garage. :shrug:

My build is on hold due to teh cold as well :(