mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Going to take the pre exam for college in a bit. It scares me that I may actually need to take some remedial class to brush up. I'm an excellent test taker normally..... but this has me psyched out.... and I haven't used me brain in 10 years.

Good luck Matt!

Lol.

Your a gentleman. this is me going back at nearly 30 with only a GED. Let that be a lesson to you whipper snappers. For right after HS. Then coll will be fun, not a pain in the ass while working and managing a life and wife. For those who do it after spawning.... Well that deserves a medal if the can work and school and raise little symbiotic parasites.

Jack took one last nap with me before telling me its time to get marching. Wish me luck, I don't want to spend cash on remedial classes.

Good luck. Remedial classes would blow, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully you won't have to

Jack took one last nap with me before telling me its time to get marching. Wish me luck, I don't want to spend cash on remedial classes.

The first two years of a bachelor's degree are pretty remedial; associates are almost exclusively remedial unless you're getting a technical degree of some sort. Basically what I'm trying to say is that most associates programs are a joke.

Double post......god damn phone

Edited by Luke.H

And yes I am working towards an associates, but its at least a technical degree

Unless I find the fountain of youth

You can use the dragonballs too but on the 4 star you have to fight goku....lol

Don't feel bad bro, I'm barely going to have my associates by 30 myself. If everything works out the way I'm hoping though, I'll have 4 degrees from this 2 year college by 30.

Don't feel bad bro, I'm barely going to have my associates by 30 myself. If everything works out the way I'm hoping though, I'll have 4 degrees from this 2 year college by 30.

Um not really trying to do anything but im at a school were you go to HS and college at the same time so when i get out imma have my associates. So for anybody having kids make sure to enroll them in college while they are at HS because it is a major helping hand. I'm only a sophomore but i already have 15 units of the 60 i need.

rage-comics-could-be-way-worse.jpg

True story

I have put the Phd on hold, and that is a better bike, a more expensive car and far better TV then I own. ;)

GL Matt, we are pulling for you.

rage-comics-could-be-way-worse.jpg

True story

I have the crotch rocket and the home theater...... The car.... Not so much.

97 expedition does not quite match to a vette.

Thanks for the well wishes fellas. About to walk in. Taking remedial classes doesn't bug me. It's the wasted time that does.

The program is a biotech science program, and from that I will either go into working on medical advances, or go into practicing. All depends on how the cards land and what I find more interesting( read profitable).

With Cablevision reporting a loss of 23,000 subscribers and Dish Network shedding 135,000 in the second quarter, the U.S. pay TV industry has lost nearly 200,000 subscribers in the second-quarter — and those are just the ones we know about.

The hop is full of scholars

I am a graduate from the "School of Hard Knocks"

97 expedition does not quite match to a vette.

Indeed, I'd rather have the expedition.

*excluding of course if I were able to sell either and take the cash