mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How about the build a RWD platform, moderate displacement I-6, with optional turbo model upgrade, all of which can come in a 2 door coupe, sedan or sport wagen. 3 series for the USA? ;)

:) I wish you were running Ford

I did, and I sort of still am. I drove an explorer from 1992-2009. There is still a Mountaineer in the family, of which I drove to work today, and my normal daily driver was built under Ford Ownership.

How about the build a RWD platform, moderate displacement I-6, with optional turbo model upgrade, all of which can come in a 2 door coupe, sedan or sport wagen. 3 series for the USA? ;)

:) I wish you were running Ford

I did, and I sort of still am. I drove an explorer from 1992-2009. There is still a Mountaineer in the family, of which I drove to work today, and my normal daily driver was built under Ford Ownership.

Oh, I meant running the company not owning their cars. I'd like to see ford build something like you described.

I don't agree with it, but made me think of the hop

What-Beer-Should-I-Drink.jpg

Where do I find Country Club malt liquor?

No matter what I do to my vehicle(s), I don't think I'll ever purposefully take out my air bag. :peepwall:

ROFL. Especially to replace the wheel with 1970.

Who did that ?

I bet it goes 'round corners faster now without all that parasitic drag from the airbag.

Tempted to comment on the shifter placement but it's best to keep my trap shut this time..

I need some help guys with aeros.

Too bad we'll never see another inline 6 in the states again.

Main reason I am still so traumatized at the loss of the sled, smoothest big I-6 that actually had torque. It was still pristine internally with 187k on it. So sad, poo. :badmood2:

Ask away....

34k?

And don't rush to buy something, I will have the first pair of 8's and 10's ready next week in case you need big flares...

Ask away....

I need to know how long of aeroports i need the quantity to achieve a 35hz tuning along with 210 in^2 of port ( i know i can use less but i'm not sure how much less)

I'll probably just be using 4" ports from Madisound

oh and how much they would displace from the total airspace in the box.

Europort!

Main reason I am still so traumatized at the loss of the sled, smoothest big I-6 that actually had torque. It was still pristine internally with 187k on it. So sad, poo. :badmood2:

Curious what the sled was.

Europort!

Don't you still have the Porsche?

Duran, don't you have an Alpine 9887? You wouldn't happen to know if iPod Classics are compatible with them would you? The 120GB to be specific.

Ask away....

I need to know how long of aeroports i need the quantity to achieve a 35hz tuning along with 210 in^2 of port ( i know i can use less but i'm not sure how much less)

Need enclosure volume. Are the ports flared? Why not 6" psp?

1993 Brabus 300ce

med_gallery_3_2_38826.jpg

Europort!

Don't you still have the Porsche?

Was never mine, it is Ferdinand's mother's car.

Ask away....

Need enclosure volume. Are the ports flared? Why not 6" psp?

lets do 4.8 Ft^3

4" flare kit from Madisound is only 12 bucks :)

1993 Brabus 300ce

med_gallery_3_2_38826.jpg

:phatyo:

And don't rush to buy something, I will have the first pair of 8's and 10's ready next week in case you need big flares...

Hmmmmm, how much do you charge?