mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ha, looked for MN trails on Youtube and there isn't shit...but a couple geezers on old school machines putting along. Funny either way. They are riding on $500 machines at a speed of about half what we ride. Maybe even less although in tight corners you need to be careful.

:roflmao:

The music goes along perfectly.

Other fun things to do on sleds:

Wheelies

Ditch banging - every road approach is an excuse to have some fun

And Stefan if your balls are big, then why not an 80' er

And when you drive like my buddy

First thing I thought is that I'd set my pack on fire when backpacking and the light comes on.

if you're in a survival situation with no lighter I would think you'd have no light.

And if you're in a survival situation and your backpack catches fire, all the better :D

I'll haul ass in the woods, up hills, through whoops, across desert, but never is any big jumps, and I'm not one for making one. :ghost: <-- I don't know even know what the fuck that's suppose to mean.

Last video is nuts, BOOM, no tree anymore.

Just like in that video, this large rock jumped out at me once, I high sided, jumped off, flew into a rather large barrel cactus. I was pretty lucky, only got a few stickers.

Someone from our last ride had a helmet cam, supposedly they caught a little part where I had a tank slapper (which I don't remember at all lol). I gotta get a link!

I wonder if anyone has mounted lcd screens under their seats. *Checks smd*

:lol:

Somebody local wanted to install lcd's in the headlights. He stocked about a dozen digicam LCD's...

My brother in law hit a deer last year :eek:

Fun on sleds! I just don't get enough snow in my area. :(

You fuckers are making me wish for snow. ITS ONLY OCTOBER, bastards

I initially read that as bang bitches and trees for hours. LOL.

Same here...

I guess it's a sign I need some action...

I think I gotta get on a sled this year.

J

Sean tends to write like that sometimes. :D

Got ya excited now didn't I?

and you can ride them on the water, that's always amazed me. I still bet I'd end up getting killed on one though.

Ha, was going to put some on water action but I am not so interested in dropping a $5k machine to the bottom of the lake

You and your snowmobiles.

Anyone who is a fast car nut will feel the same after one short ride.

The three I've ridden have been fun as hell, but I still can't get past the cold weather.

The three I've ridden have been fun as hell, but I still can't get past the cold weather.

Same, but I still love to ski.

You fuckers are making me wish for snow. ITS ONLY OCTOBER, bastards

I've been wishing for it for awhile. I can't wait to go snowboarding :)

Are you going to go out at all this year?

Ha, was going to put some on water action but I am not so interested in dropping a $5k machine to the bottom of the lake

Don't drop it :P

Can you describe how it's different from a fast bike? I got the scooter as a supplement for a fast car, and it's a wild rush to be sure. I've never been on a "fast" sled, but I never got that wild rush like I do when pulling away from a stop on the bike.

You are 2' off the ground and get to play when the weather isn't worth doing anything else. Cornering is much safer and faster as well.

Imagine a road that is 8' wide with trees on both sides and you can drive as fast as you want on it, or at least as fast as your balls allow.

Very similar to dirt bike and riding single track.

Similar, but the stability is way higher and the feeling because of it is. Single track riding is fun, but not at all the same experience.

Plus who doesn't like to cover 200mi in a day, visit 4 bars, and bang ditches and trees for hours?

I can do 800 miles plus a couple dozen bars in a day in a car; does that count?

My cousin recently installed some entry level mtx 12s in my old enclosure, using a entry level mtx amp, all in his K5 Blazer.

It gets very loud for the equipment being used, I have to say it's the box hehe. He's saving up for some xcons or zcons, can't imagine how that will be. :trippy:

Just thought I'd let everyone know. :roflmao:

But really I was shocked at just how loud it was, sure his gain, ssf, and lpf were probably all way off LOL, but damn!

A medical marijuana user is mad after the Papa John’s delivery driver who brought his pizza called the cops on him.

The driver reportedly became concerned after he noticed that the Colorado man had a 9-year-old daughter. “I was definitely not smoking marijuana in front of my children, which is what he said he saw,” Frederick Smith told 9NEWS.

Aurora Police searched Smith’s house, but found nothing of note. No charges were filed.

Papa John’s released a statement saying they stand behind the employee’s actions. “He was acting as a concerned citizen and for what he believes was the best interests of our community,” the company said in its statement.

Smith remains incredulous. “I was astounded that a pizza driver of all people would be the person to start trouble about medical marijuana,” he said.

I laughed so hard I cried :roflmao: