mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

New ML63 has the return of thr 5.5 only dfi now

Porsche Cayenne is the Lux Ute of choice around here. But a prominent business man that owns a lot of dealerships swears by the Lincoln Navigator. :ughdunno:

I'm not old enough it seems, I've never seen it

Be thankful for that. What a waste of my childhood time.

To be fair, ride height control nor low range wouldn't have been necessary to climb that hill

To be fair, ride height control nor low range wouldn't have been necessary to climb that hill

he said locking differential too.

right, a locking diff might actually have helped; ride height adjustment and low range? not so much

not much to do today...makes me start thinking of hairbrained schemes

like a whole house compressed air system....

not really whole house, just the front and back patios, garage, maybe the mud room...

5 HP two stage 60 gallon compressor, maybe a refrigerated dryer...

That HAS to be a necessity down there.

I love the X6. Pretty much if it weren't holding its value absurdly well an M version would be in my garage.

You've never seen this apparently.

Interestingly terrible review. They drive awesome. Of course my definition of "uncomfortable" must be different then his. My AMG is stiffer, but I didn't drive an M version. For what I use it for, I'd still prefer it. The offroad capability isn't at all something I care about, lol. As for snow, you should have seen the ML pre-snow tires :P

As for the Range, I looked at those too and umm, well, what a piece of heavy shit.

I've figured that was why you never included the Range in your list.

Top Gear has a massive boner for Range Rovers btw.

What a wimpy ass hill. If they would have got a better running start at it, wouldn't have been a problem. If you are going to pussy foot around where you shouldn't be, you deserve to get stuck. Obviously the tires suck hind tit too.

Even if the compressor is located in a climate controlled room? Just curious, I know nothing about compressor systems besides hooking up a regulator and a hose and what the different types of compressors are.

Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole

Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold

now they droppin and yellin

it's a tad bit late

Nate Dogg and Warren G had to regulate

What a wimpy ass hill. If they would have got a better running start at it, wouldn't have been a problem. If you are going to pussy foot around where you shouldn't be, you deserve to get stuck. Obviously the tires suck hind tit too.

I agree but I could have made that hill in a golf cart with a running start. The point wasn't that the vehicle couldn't clear the hill, the point was that the vehicle could get stuck on it. The whole point of an intelligent AWD system is to increase your traction so you don't need the running start, isn't it?

I think the whole point was to show that the AWD system is not an off-road AWD system. Of course I think the fact that it diverts power to the rear wheels in a spin could be interesting when driving aggressively....drifting an x6?

That being said why the hell don't they have a shitty ESP system to at least brake on the spinning wheels?

Euro trucks get the z rated tires on that rig so I am not surprised. Rubber is the differentiator

Even if the compressor is located in a climate controlled room? Just curious, I know nothing about compressor systems besides hooking up a regulator and a hose and what the different types of compressors are.

That will help, but inevitably you will get moisture in the air. Keep in mind, all your piping will be subject to climate change as well.