mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

-9F this morning. The rear sprocket on the bike decided to act up. If I stopped pedaling for a split-second it would unlock and not lock back unless I stopped and rolled back a bit.

It's funny to see people's faces when you show up at work on the bike when it's this cold :D

Probably some subconscious stress. I traced mine to intense use of the PC, since it happened in my first month at the job.

I use the computer everyday for over six hours, but I've been doing that for years.

I ordered some kava root supplements yesterday, hopefully that will help.

Brrrr. When I was younger cold didn't bother me, but now I'm a pussy. :D

Has anyone tried making baffles using HDPE plastic? Is it worth using over MDF? I've seen a few people use it instead of MDF and was curious if it made much of a difference. I can see where it would be more resistant to water, but I would hope the inside of a door wouldn't get so wet that it would matter.

It's a great material for it. MDF WILL get wet in your doors. In particular if you drive a GM.

I was planning on spraying the outside of my door with a hose for a minute or something to get a rough idea of how much moisture gets in. I'd hate to have a driver get ruined.

-9F this morning. The rear sprocket on the bike decided to act up. If I stopped pedaling for a split-second it would unlock and not lock back unless I stopped and rolled back a bit.

It's funny to see people's faces when you show up at work on the bike when it's this cold :D

It's 60F here :D

demotivational-posters-thank-you-japan.jpg

leaving this here for Tirefryr (can't recall names at this point, hopped up on cold medicine)

demotivational-posters-thank-you-japan.jpg

leaving this here for Tirefryr (can't recall names at this point, hopped up on cold medicine)

LOL

My uncle makes brisket, has a bunch of slow cookers in the patio, starts in the morning, finishes late afternoon. So good!

Normally a brisket takes 18-24 hours...

Not a flat cut brisket

EDIT: Or it was a whole brisket cooked cowboy style

Flat isn't a brisket, but part of a brisket.

I didn't notice her moving, I just noticed the image being inverted err reverted? to a positive.

I'm SUPER right eye dominant so she moved right. You must be backwards dominant if she inverted.

Was my main form of transport when in college. My uncle in law is even more nuts. He rides a motorcycle to work everyday. Last year (big snow year) he only didn't on less than 7 days.

Has anyone tried making baffles using HDPE plastic? Is it worth using over MDF? I've seen a few people use it instead of MDF and was curious if it made much of a difference. I can see where it would be more resistant to water, but I would hope the inside of a door wouldn't get so wet that it would matter.

It's a great material for it. MDF WILL get wet in your doors. In particular if you drive a GM.

I was planning on spraying the outside of my door with a hose for a minute or something to get a rough idea of how much moisture gets in. I'd hate to have a driver get ruined.

Take the panel off and go through a car wash. My truck was LOVELY.

I didn't notice her moving, I just noticed the image being inverted err reverted? to a positive.

I'm SUPER right eye dominant so she moved right. You must be backwards dominant if she inverted.

Moved right for me as well, now I know why :P

My uncle makes brisket, has a bunch of slow cookers in the patio, starts in the morning, finishes late afternoon. So good!

Normally a brisket takes 18-24 hours...

Not a flat cut brisket

EDIT: Or it was a whole brisket cooked cowboy style

Flat isn't a brisket, but part of a brisket.

Well, obviously

Take the panel off and go through a car wash. My truck was LOVELY.

Ahhhh, good thinking. I'm glad I don't own a GM vehicle then. The last time I took my door apart it had just rained and IIRC it was pretty dry. Most doors have drains at the bottom, so I suppose I should expect some moisture regardless.

I have to create a website with my resume on it for a BIS class and was wondering if anyone had any software suggestions for doing this. Our book reccomended Word, but I've heard it can be a PITA to use for that purpose.

And as for your job question J, do remember the grass is always greener on the other side UNTIL you get to see it up close.

I am not surprised.

My problem is I am stuck with no chance for advancement right now and job change (still army but better promotions) is pretty much a distant dream due to my upcoming move.

J

If you finger a virgin girl frequently is there a possibility she won't bleed the first time you have sex?

Some women never bleed, they can pop their cherry riding a bike when they're 8 years old.

I have to create a website with my resume on it for a BIS class and was wondering if anyone had any software suggestions for doing this. Our book reccomended Word, but I've heard it can be a PITA to use for that purpose.

What exactly does a website entail? Multiple pages, a single page for the resume?

Was my main form of transport when in college. My uncle in law is even more nuts. He rides a motorcycle to work everyday. Last year (big snow year) he only didn't on less than 7 days.

It wouldn't have been ok for me in college. For work transport it's perfect. I do need one to fit my size since I've had this one for 10 years :lol:

I got matlab last night, don't have ANY use for it. :lol:

Perhaps it'll come in handy in a few years.

I need it today. Have a homework assignment due Friday that uses it.

I got matlab last night, don't have ANY use for it. :lol:

Perhaps it'll come in handy in a few years.

I need it today. Have a homework assignment due Friday that uses it.

PM'd.