mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Going to race this next year:

wub.png

Against the 10yr olds?

Perhaps. All depends on what class I can fall into. wink.png

I was like, holy SHIT that's slow and then I realized those were little people on little bikes. If that were on snow you could triple the speed and pull off the same trail.

wub.png

Against the 10yr olds?

I was like, holy SHIT that's slow and then I realized those were little people on little bikes. If that were on snow you could triple the speed and pull off the same trail.

This is the same trail from last year when we got a little snow:

Snow pretty much melted and turned to slosh everywhere, but it was still nice.

Ha, nothing. He isn't old enough to realize.

Take him to Disneyland, but he won't remember. That's what my parents did, laugh.png

We basically don't believe in presents at our house. Doesn't mean the kids don't get things, but neither my wife nor I do.

The whole notion is odd to me. Sure I liked it when I was younger, but now it bugs me to some extent. Don't like feeling guilty. tongue.png

Don't get me wrong, I am all for giving when you have a great idea of something to give. Just a great feeling and a great thing to do.

wub.png

Against the 10yr olds?

This is the same trail from last year when we got a little snow:

You'd fricking love snowmobiling.

Starting to storm like a mother fucker here.

Starting to storm like a mother fucker here.

If it's snowing, I'm moving your way

Stay where you are. None of that nasty shit here.

I wish it'd get stormy here. Past few years have been a total jip.

J made it here today. I took him for the ride of his life. hehe. We shall commence on his sleeve tomorrow!!! :D

Ride of my life is an understatement. For someone who is a 'heights bitch' that was one hell of a trip. Worth every micro second tho.

J

Fuck that. I was riding last may and somehow managed to find a patch of snow miles into a trail right in the middle of a turn. Went down like a sack of potatoes.

Damn, now I want to ride. Tired of the street :( there's like.... speed limits and such

485814_10150811879414471_34612159470_10027055_676273447_n.jpg

Show it from the back!

485814_10150811879414471_34612159470_10027055_676273447_n.jpg

Where is the really likes this button

^^ fuck that is one fine ass body!! wackit3.gif

You also decrease the capability for them to take full power. No output gain. Just a waste. If a driver is so poorly designed it needs that setup then it's a stupid driver to buy.

The driver is not designed poorly......

You also decrease the capability for them to take full power. No output gain. Just a waste. If a driver is so poorly designed it needs that setup then it's a stupid driver to buy.

Notice the "if" and "needs" :)

Notice the "if" and "needs" smile.png

Yup, just did not want people to think the new Havoc had some sort of motor weakness or what not.

SMD has a motorskill weakness.

Take him to Disneyland, but he won't remember. That's what my parents did, laugh.png

We basically don't believe in presents at our house. Doesn't mean the kids don't get things, but neither my wife nor I do.

The whole notion is odd to me. Sure I liked it when I was younger, but now it bugs me to some extent. Don't like feeling guilty. tongue.png

Don't get me wrong, I am all for giving when you have a great idea of something to give. Just a great feeling and a great thing to do.

Or when a friend needs something. :)

Or when a friend needs something. smile.png

Yeah, but I feel guilty when it's my birthday and people give me stuff. :P

Or when a friend needs something. smile.png

Yeah, but I feel guilty when it's my birthday and people give me stuff. tongue.png

I am a giver and not the best receiver. Gifts from me are typically out of the norm.

Edited by nem

Bright lights and speakers are cool. :)