mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got my Harris bipod in, and mounted. Pretty sweet for what it is.

Q: Can I give blood if I have been drinking or taking drugs?

A: While the Red Cross does not encourage the use of controlled substances, marijuana or alcohol use does not necessarily disqualify you from giving blood as long as you are feeling well. If you have EVER injected any illegal drugs, you can never give blood

- American Red Cross.

Yeah we don't give a shit if your drunk or stoned. I always wondered if you drank and smoked enough, the recipient...

you also cannot donate if you are a homosexual

you also cannot donate if you are a homosexual

Well that's perfectly understandable, they have aids. After all, they dance in underground parties, take E, and have massive orgies.

I better point out that was a sarcastic remark, especially since I know a bunch of Ihop'rs are flaming. :P

then it goes on later to say this:

Trunk Division will use the “Stock Division” rules with the following exceptions:

Modifications: Speakers larger than 8" and any speaker being used for SPL must be located only in the

designated “Trunk” area behind the rear passenger seats. Enclosures in the Trunk Division must be

installed behind the rear most passenger seats. Neither the enclosure, nor any device(s) affixed to the

enclosure may protrude above the factory rear deck. The rear deck may not be cut out or modified in

any way. You may however remove the factory speakers normally located in the rear deck. Amplifiers

must be located in the trunk area. Amplifiers may be attached to the seat back and lean forward with the

seat back during testing but must not interferer with the seat being placed back into the factory position.

Extra batteries may be located in the trunk but cannot be located inside the passenger compartment.

these rules say "no mods of any kind" but the rule book bassbattles has says it cant be cut, but it says nothing about mods.......... if i had cut it.. then i go back and try to fab a priceto fill that void even if its perfect its still considered a mod no?

That is in the storage area, not the passenger compartment. If they state differently their lawyer sucks. Of course, being it's been more than 20 years since I competed or read any rules perhaps going by my reading of that isn't such a great idea.

thank you the deck lid is the trunk .. not the passenger compartment

What Org?

J

Harris certainly makes a great product, as soon as I buy a worthy long range rifle, I will own one as well. I have to stop spending my gun money on new pistols though first.

ladys and gentleman, drugs kill

the kid was looking for a way out, he found it in a shot of black tar. motherpucker

now for my own satisifaction.

you understand why i'm in "area 51" now? a boss that pucking rocks isn't a boss they want, but i have come up quicker than any other they have ever had. i puut in work, i just like to kick it when i'm off. there hasn't ever been anybody who has moved up as fast as i have in a company, my company. i rule this shit.

i've fucked up at work so bad because of "social media" that they would have fired anybody else, but they let me slide because i have shown them what i've got. i do work, no body has shown them what i can do for the company. i have rocked this shit and i do it every day. it's hard work, the only way i can do this job so well is because i know very well what it's like to be the "little guy" because thats what i use to be.

so now for the next few songs i'm posting because i really enjoy listening to them. it just puts me in that place

Look at atlas as well. :)

Look at atlas as well. smile.png

I looked at Atlas, but didn't want to spend that much.

The boat's getting an Xcon. Won't be doing any hair tricks, but I might actually post a vid when it gets finalized of a wave trick. Pretty sure it'll get my hull going enough to make some waves. :D

Have to name my boat, Makin' Waves and considering it's a wakeboard boat that would even fit.