mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Matt, how'd you like exceeding 1.3G's turning?

Fucking awesome. That was thrilling in an all fun and tiny bit spooky way.

I'm still shocked at how well it turns and the insane take off. It might be able to pull my fat ads up fast enough for me to try standing on water.

hell why not Cerakote it

hell why not the whole sled

Edited by Penguin4x4

this is for Aaron. i think i might know what yo may like. i do enjoy it very much myself as well.

hell why not Cerakote it

hell why not the whole sled

Didn'tgoogle but Cerakote?

Fucking awesome. That was thrilling in an all fun and tiny bit spooky way.

I'm still shocked at how well it turns and the insane take off. It might be able to pull my fat ads up fast enough for me to try standing on water.

It's propped for power NOW. 340hp and a top speed of 37-38mph while only being 2' longer than my old boat which nearly did 80mph with only 250hp. I bought an altitude boat so it is overpropped for where I live, but convenient when you have 3500+lbs of water and 10 people on board. Even loaded down it'd get you up easy. Hell without full ballast I NEVER use anywhere near full throttle to pull people up otherwise it just yanks the rope out.

Cerakote is a metal finish material similar to powdercoat I believe in the fact it gets baked in an oven. Depending on how its done, kinda crappy durability to pretty decent.

this is for Aaron. i think i might know what yo may like. i do enjoy it very much myself as well.

huh2.gif

Cerakote is a metal finish material similar to powdercoat I believe in the fact it gets baked in an oven. Depending on how its done, kinda crappy durability to pretty decent.

When applied properly it's tough as nails. Because its an oven cured epoxy/ceramic paint and not a conductive powder it can be sprayed on any surface, not just metals. Oven temps are much lower than powdercoat so even composites and woods can be coated without fear of ignition or melting. Pretty neat stuff.

Key words being "properly applied".

It's common in the firearm realm among others, but not sure how the price compares to powder-coating, especially if your going to paint the whole sled.

I had my scope ceracoated.

I'm going shooting in a few min. It's a shame I don't have a rifle under it to use.

Damn my ass is dragging today!

Edited by nem

huh2.gif

oh just another drunken night. i've was trying to put a song list together i guess of the music i thought you would "like" the most. i get bored drinking by myselfsigh.gif turns out i got too waisted

T-90 and I am off the NY via Philadelphia for a college team reunion. :) Only issue is I will be mostly off line because of the location. :( Little scared about what my in box is going to look like late Sunday night.

T-90 and I am off the NY via Philadelphia for a college team reunion. smile.png Only issue is I will be mostly off line because of the location. sad.png Little scared about what my in box is going to look like late Sunday night.

Like an overstuffed pig! :D

I had my scope ceracoated.

I'm going shooting in a few min. It's a shame I don't have a rifle under it to use.

What do you have anyway? Any idea what you'll be putting under it?

T-90 and I am off the NY via Philadelphia for a college team reunion. smile.png Only issue is I will be mostly off line because of the location. sad.png Little scared about what my in box is going to look like late Sunday night.

It's going to be phat yo!