mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

About to get what might be my last massive laser hair removal procedure done. Not looking forward to then they blast the over bone.

Barrel is 20", but I figure a suppressor is going to add some length, so I didn't want to be swinging around a 2x4. tongue.png

Yeah I'm not too sure what all the Atlas would do that would lead me to spend three times or more the cost of the Harris, but what do I know!

Edited by stefanhinote

Nice looking rifle there. :) I like the shorter barrel, handier to wield around.

Carbra? So 1987.

Plasti-dip your wheels? Hell no, do the whole damned thing!

did this to a friends white beetle tdi (black plasti dip). but we only used rattle cans, you can guess how it came out lol.

He didn't lay a thick enough coat down so we had a hard time getting it all off... resorted to paint thinner and gasoline

one thing i do want to try is using the clear plasti dip to put a clear bra on the car. idk if it works well or not.

one of those with a 16" barrel in .300 BLK would make a nice stash anywhere coyote gun

hell make it 12" integrally suppressed

Unless you have the PERFECT name. Then I'm game.

Not saying to name it that, but figured if I didn't quote it, you wouldn't watch. tongue.png

Still almost didn't, but the "you wouldn't watch" got me

How does the plastidip hold up? Thinking of doing my snowmobile hood... I don't love the argyle and figure it would be an interesting trial.

I know your not one to watch movies, but I never forgot that line. :P

How does the plastidip hold up? Thinking of doing my snowmobile hood... I don't love the argyle and figure it would be an interesting trial.

How often do you crash into trees and branches? :D

On my pony logo on the stang, I did it last fall and its just now starting to peel slightly.

That's after ,many many washes.

How often do you crash into trees and branches? biggrin.png

If a crash is rubbing into them, then EVERY ride. If its falling off the sled because I walloped something then not yet.

If a crash is rubbing into them, then EVERY ride. If its falling off the sled because I walloped something then not yet.

I was just fucking with ya, but I'd be worried the first branch to rub would scrap it right off.

I was just fucking with ya, but I'd be worried the first branch to rub would scrap it right off.

That's why I asked. Might not care in some regard though if it comes off as easy as it seems as it's more a try out the white...

That's why I asked. Might not care in some regard though if it comes off as easy as it seems as it's more a try out the white...

Then in that case I would definitely try it. Just make sure to do a few layers.

Matte white and matte black / reg black would look cool. If I didn't scrub through so many damn bushes, trees, and cactus then I'd try it on on the dirt bike.

I want matte white for sure. Need some white ski's then too :)

After a year does it still peel off "nice"

I can't see plasti-dip working on the front end of someone who beats on their sled like you do Sean. Everything I've used it on it does peel off nicely though.

Well the sled I'd do it to is actually my ditch banger, not the tree chaser so it may not be as bad. Doesn't need to last more than 10 rides either as its a test just for next year :)