mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i need to ChILL

Edited by ChILL

You know there is a thread for Random Youtubes and Playing right now right?

this isn't the random idiotic shit like you see on SMD Cheezy. atleast from my eyes

my father in law had a heart attack 2 day ago. he is in the hospital right now and is at 30% oxygen. he has been that way for 2 days now and now he has a fever. he has has 2 surgeries during that time and hasn't shown any signs of improvement. he will be missed man

I think you misunderstood what sencheezy was trying to convey. There are special threads for dumping youtube vids in

I wear Smith sunglasses with poly carb impact rated lenses, but then again all my lenses are poly carb impact or ballistic rated lenses. If I didn't use my glasses as safety glasses or anything I'd roll with glass, but of course anything I have on my eyes gets turned into safety glasses.

my father in law had a heart attack 2 day ago. he is in the hospital right now and is at 30% oxygen. he has been that way for 2 days now and now he has a fever. he has has 2 surgeries during that time and hasn't shown any signs of improvement. he will be missed man

Don't write him off yet. Stranger things have happened. Good luck to your family.

Don't write him off yet. Stranger things have happened. Good luck to your family.

Yes don't throw the towel in yet.

Looking to maybe get some new sunglasses and was wondering what you all like? I am currently likeing the Costa Delmar with the glass lens.

I've been an Oakley man for many years. I had one pair last 11 years and when they finally broke, Oakley gave me 25% off a new pair. I've had the new pair for four years now without and issue, and I've had some other inbetween that I've since sold as well.

MJ repairs/replaces for around 25% usually. The only ones I had problem with were when my boat decided to make them fly off my head at 75mph. They sink. sad.png Of course, I did have the lenses replaced as well, but that was complete operator error. Can't drop them off the roof onto cement.

Other pair is going on 7 years with no issues and the lenses are still perfect. My car pair is 2-3 yrs as well and are like new.

a_ChiscoFloatingEyewearRetainer_1.jpg

I had a strap on. A few huge waves and seriously hauling balls and they didn't care. I didn't either as I was nearly shatting myself. Boats that are overpowered are a hoot and frightening as well. Chine walk mixed with 50' boat wakes and the rpm limiter is your friend.

Empty cart.

198.99 free shipping, but they could be fake, not sure though. Maybe I will play it safe and order throught MJ.

Could ask MJ to match and if they are fake they'll tell you.

There is a mastercraft for sale here and I want to check it out, but don't have a use for it. All the boat talk makes me enjoy looking at them. :)

Empty cart.

198.99 free shipping, but they could be fake, not sure though. Maybe I will play it safe and order throught MJ.

Could ask MJ to match and if they are fake they'll tell you.

I just may do that today. :)

Quite the opposite. Now is the time to show your love and support. That is what enables people to fight through stuff like this. Hope he gets better!

There is a mastercraft for sale here and I want to check it out, but don't have a use for it. All the boat talk makes me enjoy looking at them. smile.png

Which one? Where's it listed?

There is a mastercraft for sale here and I want to check it out, but don't have a use for it. All the boat talk makes me enjoy looking at them. smile.png

Which one? Where's it listed?

Not sure, but it looks cool and I don't know if it is listed. I will though snag a picture of it for you. Please remember I have no use for a boat, just suprised me to even see a boat like that forsale here.

If it isn't listed it may be severely under or over priced. People sometimes don't realize how well those boats hold value...

I hope the best for him. :hug:

If it isn't listed it may be severely under or over priced. People sometimes don't realize how well those boats hold value...

I will check into it.

:(