mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

On a brighter note, I scored the game winning goal tonight with 34 seconds left in the game. woot.gif

Yay!!

I can barley bring myself to raise my mastif in a world lime this!

I was just having a similar conversation with my Mastiff.

The pups will always console a broken heart.

I'll have a chat with Ferdinand shortly. I hope he makes it to the next election. I am so attached to him, as he is 13 now.

On a brighter note, I scored the game winning goal tonight with 34 seconds left in the game. :woot:

Aaron you made my night! Positive thinking.

I'm however going to explore the world from the bottom of a half gallon mason jar of home made cask and creme.

I used bourbon and it is goooood.

mexico canada, the philippines, or britan

I can barley bring myself to raise my mastif in a world lime this!

I was just having a similar conversation with my Mastiff.

The pups will always console a broken heart.

I'll have a chat with Ferdinand shortly. I hope he makes it to the next election. I am so attached to him, as he is 13 now.

The little fellas last a long time. Jack turns 5 this year and it is tough to think about that might be 1 half of his life. I saw some grey on his muzzle that wasn't there before. Then some shit got in my eye and we had to take little snooze.

MEXICO...say hello to the cartel for me.

The workforce at my plant is 90% Mexican. They take off for weeks at a time and go back home. When they come back, they are scared out of their minds. The cartels have really taken over the country and it is not even safe for the citizens let alone tourists.

I wonder what Uncle Ted is going to do now.

The workforce at my plant is 90% Mexican. They take off for weeks at a time and go back home. When they come back, they are scared out of their minds. The cartels have really taken over the country and it is not even safe for the citizens let alone tourists.

I live a little over an hour from the border, and you won't catch me there.

MEXICO...say hello to the cartel for me.

If you can't beat them get federal funding from a disconnected US gov and sell the guns to them and botch the seizure then get south American hookers and refuse to pay them a few bucks so it gets all over the news.

then off to the philippines i go, i always liked asian girls, and i have a lot of pinoy friends and i do speak tagalog, and philipine girls go crazy over white men

Didn't realize Americans were this stupid. I knew they were dumb, but holy fuck. sad.png

Really? You're surprised?

canada is looking real good right now

If anything I'd expect you to despise Canada.

When I am elected I will make sure that, not only are the hookers paid, they will be tipped well!

The days of .gov agencies banging foreign women and not paying are over under my watch.

I am Matt and I endorse this message.

Didn't realize Americans were this stupid. I knew they were dumb, but holy fuck. sad.png

lesser of 2 evils, but i decided on philippines, see my previous post

Still seems hypocritical to me, and you said Canada, so don't go backpedaling about some Philippines bullshit.

Edited by stefanhinote

Still seems hypocritical to me, and you said Canada, so don't go backpedaling about some Philippines bullshit.

philippines is better, hotter women

Canada is pretty smart. Lots of oil, no defense budget, yet all the safety. Sounds like a good deal.

Canada is pretty smart. Lots of oil, no defense budget, yet all the safety. Sounds like a good deal.

Waiting for the: "yeah that." response now...

Canada doesn't have to spend shit on defense because they don't fucking meddle with other countries. :D

well my friend ana lives in canada, and she is pretty damn hot, she always wanted me to come up and live with her

252561_110070375811595_533146529_n.jpg

Edited by ak11667

Okay your not helping your cause.

edit: I posted this concerning the previous shit, not the picture.

Edited by stefanhinote

I live a little over an hour from the border, and you won't catch me there.

Dude its just over the mtns for me and fuck that shit. I will drive people near the boarder but not over it, and I refuse to stop in border towns.

J

As for the election. Well we are fucked again.

Lets see here WWIII or a Civil War because someone takes him out.....which will it be?

J

I'm going to bed now, and I desperately hope I don't have to hear anymore political shit in the hop until another four years.

Though I suspect I'm only dreaming.