mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I thought the purpose of a preorder was to get the game on the day it comes out? When I've done this through Amazon, it has arrived on the day of it's release. Why the fuck did I go through GameStop?

Get a motherfucker 7 days later. Fuck.

I thought the purpose of a preorder was to get the game on the day it comes out? When I've done this through Amazon, it has arrived on the day of it's release. Why the fuck did I go through GameStop?

haha, exactly. i went with dell.com. 20 dollar egift card that i'll spend on ms points for mappacks, etc.

Wow......four more years

Didn't realize Americans were this stupid. I knew they were dumb, but holy fuck. :(

Yay for confusing change order charge numbers.

it takes me about an hour to enter a new order in our system for say a $60k project. Takes me 3 hours to do a change order 'add' or 'deduct'. Stupidity at its finest. Hate our new system. Only the company in MN that just bought us knows how to use.

What company in MN bought you?

Haldeman-Homme, inc.

I've driven right by their building a bunch...but never noticed them. Not a potential for anything I've ever done though so at least I didn't drive by $$ and ignore them. Small world :)

Didn't realize Americans were this stupid. I knew they were dumb, but holy fuck. sad.png

Really? You're surprised?

This is the first time in the last 9 elections that the University of Colorado's predictive algorithm has failed...

This is the first time in the last 9 elections that the University of Colorado's predictive algorithm has failed...

They forgot to feed the mouse. :P

Forward...toward the edge of the cliff.

interesting, i think another university (Princeton iirc) had obama's chances pretty high.

Didn't realize Americans were this stupid. I knew they were dumb, but holy fuck. sad.png

Really? You're surprised?

canada is looking real good right now

canada is looking real good right now

Not really.

I can barley bring myself to raise my mastif in a world lime this!

I was just having a similar conversation with my Mastiff.

I can barley bring myself to raise my mastif in a world lime this!

I was just having a similar conversation with my Mastiff.

The pups will always console a broken heart.