mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I remember that Ward Churchill guy now. His university cited him with plagiarism, and some other academic crimes of research fabrication or something. I had to look it up, but I remember reading that essay before, and then all the hot mess around the guy afterwards.

He also squaks about being native american but can't prove it to save his life. Yet took a preferential job placement by marking he was Native American on some job application.

The guy is pretty nuts in general. Former member of the weather underground iirc.

He was fired for writing the article even though he had a tenure position at the university.

regardless, interesting article is interesting.

Positive note again, went bowling and scored 60, then 80, then beat my previous best with 112 and quit while I was ahead laugh.png

still bowling with the bumpers?

Positive note again, went bowling and scored 60, then 80, then beat my previous best with 112 and quit while I was ahead laugh.png

112 is a average bowling score for me...

112 is a average bowling score for me...

150-180 is average for me

i score 350 every time i step up.... E dick son... right here. blow it.

And Stefan, you are right. We should stay out, but at the time the dictators there were doing some horrible things to their people.

If you think for one second we were not pressured inside our own country and fro. Other countries to step in you are wrong.

Do you know how often the littlest guy at the bar will come up to me and push me, or shoulder check me just to prove something? And if I witness some kid getting beat by someone how will that make me look if I don't do anything?

A decision was made to step in. And in Reagans day he worked with the area to produce drugs to sell to other countries while pushing a no drug policy here.

Energy is the push it took to take action. Should we have drilled in the wildlife reserve? Should we destroy or deregulate drilling elsewhere. Allow for more nuclear research? At the time it was thought that we could maintain energy supply without too much environmental problems in our back door and help knock down a corrupt government.

One that hated the US even though it profited from us.

Maybe it wasn't the right choice, but if we pulled all of our spending from those nations how much more would we have destroyed the area? If chill does decide he will work for 2 bucks an hour and skips education to work labor will that help us?

I don't know the best choice, but any one can see from the get that we have stopped choosing presidents based on real life problems and more on who spends more and who says the nicer things. That is our fault as a nation.

Obama's defense budget is bigger than Bushes. In his 4 years there have been more issues domestically that he just borrowed cash from others to make it look good. He even paid off GM, the biggest most corrrupt, "big corporation". What I know is Obama votes and influences the same way as Bush did. Bush even tried to pusb through a public health care fiasco, Obama was just successful. If you like Obama you like Bush by how they act. They have a different skin tone and different accent but that is about it.

That's irrelevant. If that were the case then we would be in plenty of other countries.

I don't deny the genocide, but I don't buy that as an excuse after the original reasoning falls apart.

I should also add that I'm talking specifically about Iraq.

As to the Obama defense spending, everything I've read has been about reducing military spending, and Romney has flat out stated that he doesn't believe in reducing military for balancing the budget.

Skar free air video is in!

I'm actually surprised my comment to it on the skar facebook page wasn't deleted.

Oh and now I actually spell "scar" "skar." fuck me.

Got another interview the day before I fly out for my other interview.

This job is in Austin. My mom will be ecstatic at the thought of me not moving out of the state.

Sweet, hope it goes well.

I want me a 300blk for Christmas.

It only allows me to give one 'like'.

You have seen AAC's Honey Badger haven't you?

Oh yes. And honey badger don't give a fuck. Sexy sexy SBR. I am not a super big fan of the small H&K stock. It is really small on my large frame.

Noveski makes a nice on too from what I hear.

And Stefan, you are right. We should stay out, but at the time the dictators there were doing some horrible things to their people.

If you think for one second we were not pressured inside our own country and fro. Other countries to step in you are wrong.

Do you know how often the littlest guy at the bar will come up to me and push me, or shoulder check me just to prove something? And if I witness some kid getting beat by someone how will that make me look if I don't do anything?

A decision was made to step in. And in Reagans day he worked with the area to produce drugs to sell to other countries while pushing a no drug policy here.

Energy is the push it took to take action. Should we have drilled in the wildlife reserve? Should we destroy or deregulate drilling elsewhere. Allow for more nuclear research? At the time it was thought that we could maintain energy supply without too much environmental problems in our back door and help knock down a corrupt government.

Maybe it wasn't the right choice, but if we pulled all of our spending from those nations how much more would we have destroyed the area? If chill does decide he will work for 2 bucks an hour and skips education to work labor will that help us?

I don't know the best choice, but any one can see from the get that we have stopped choosing presidents based on real life problems and more on who spends more and who says the nicer things. That is our fault as a nation.

Obama's defense budget is bigger than Bushes. In his 4 years there have been more issues domestically that he just borrowed cash from others to make it look good. He even paid off GM, the biggest most corrrupt, "big corporation". What I know is Obama votes and influences the same way as Bush did. Bush even tried to pusb through a public health care fiasco, Obama was just successful. If you like Obama you like Bush by how they act. They have a different skin tone and different accent but that is about it.

That's irrelevant. If that were the case then we would be in plenty of other countries.

I don't deny the genocide, but I don't buy that as an excuse after the original reasoning falls apart.

As to the Obama defense spending, everything I've read has been about reducing military spending, and Romney has flat out stated that he doesn't believe in reducing military for balancing the budget.

Dude, didn't you read muh poast? LoL

I said that the combination of many things lead us there.

Dude, didn't you read muh poast? LoL

I said that the combination of many things lead us there.

Yes I read it, and agree. I just wanted to comment on the America being a charity stand up nation. :P

I'm only laying out what i see or hear on TV or news.

Bush spent tons of money because of 9/11 war..

Obama spending tons of money past and currently(slowly cutting back) on the same war.

I may not understand why our government loves to stay in other countries.. well forever but that's their call, not mine.

Anyways.. Obama is trying to bring these guys back home but when terroristic activities KEEP happening either here or in other allied countries.. it really delays the timeframe and the Potential for saving money on the military spending.

Now, with that being said, let me spill out a total contradiction on what Romney has said-

He wants to bring the troops home NOW..no certain deadline or time like Obama said, etc.. He wants it done now...

Now, why would he want that?

Well, America assumes we bring the troops back, we cut spending in the military and possibly ease tensions on war status...

Well, if bringing the troops back is suppose to cut military spending, then why did Romney publicly say in the debate that he wants to INCREASE the military budget by $2.1 Trillion dollars.

Now, WHY would you want to dump extra USELESS money, because if we are not at war like what the vision he was implying here, then why put so much money into it when it's not being used?

We all know what the military is for but his view and reasoning were contradicting each other by far and made him look stupid by saying that.

So, we are going to get our troops home ASAP but start funding the military more when the majority of our troops are not out of the country defending and we are not at a crucial war.

Just like what Obama said in the debate, just with any genre of business, you make cuts and gains throughout the life of something and the military has had many cuts from the past to now because of innovative technology. We have machines, drones, computers, etc.. Not everything requires to be at ground level anymore.

I'm sure many would consider me looney for this, but I agree with Ron Paul's foreign policy, or what would be.

Because the military budget is not a wartime budget.

There is only one valid reason I can think of for voting for Obama. He's not Romney.

and there is no way i would ever vote for a guy who makes $2M per year off of companies that he sent outside the US and a guy who doesn't even have a bank account in the US. How could he even be a president if he doesn't even support the country? What a friggin snake. Polaris already built a new manufacturing plant in Mexico for some of theiir products i would like to keep the rest of them right here in the US

Wow is that full of misunderstanding. Liberal media got you obviously.

Put it in perspective. Let's say someone offered your $2M a year if you outsourced your own job to Mexico. You wouldn't do it? If you answer no, you are fucking lying.

If someone will do a job cheaper you should let them. The cure is education. Only problem we have as a society is that our kids are all lazy fucks and won't get educated nor would they work. So why would we keep menial jobs for them to not do while foreigners come here gladly and do the work?

Or perhaps you'd like to spend 8 hours a day putting one screw in one location on a piece of machinery for $2/hr.

And Obama has done nothing but breed more laziness and dependence.

Preach it brothers.

PUCN0bOYCEqbvrTrExqTAw2.gif

The majority of the American population has done just that.

Well, if bringing the troops back is suppose to cut military spending, then why did Romney publicly say in the debate that he wants to INCREASE the military budget by $2.1 Trillion dollars.

You do realize that military spending is not all defense. Much of it is research. And that research pretty much developed every cool technology that you can't live without.

You do realize that military spending is not all defense. Much of it is research. And that research pretty much developed every cool technology that you can't live without.

I know, but.. with all the money the country has spent and continues spending...

Then one year, lets say a certain % of soldiers is brought back here. Let's say that's the % we were waiting for.

Well, if the military budget were to still continue being spentfunded the way it was when we deployed all these soldiers over there, then that would be plenty of money for research, etc..

But, in the end.. we do not work in the government so we just sit back as spectators and comment on what we think we know..

Most of the time i just give up. Isn't anything we can do..

<- Master-procrastinator.

Shiz, you missed my point. I really don't damn well care about the budget for the sake of this argument.

Obama said he would make massive cuts to the military budget and bring troops home. Wrong or right I don't care for the sake of my point. My point is if you enjoy the direction Obama is going then you really can't say didly about the way Bush handle things.

They manipulated the budget the same damn way. Or had the same intent. And from the damn get go Obama said he would be transparent. I loved the idea of everything on CSPAN.

Bush just had the fucking decency to flick us off to our face if you lime that sort of attitude.

It's like two dudes both using the same woman as a cum dumpster. One lets her know she is being fucked over, the other one calls it making love. Either way we are getting ass fucked.

Both used executive order to help their hommies. Both pushed healthcare. And neither want to pull their dicks out of the sloppy mess in the middle east.

And for the last damn time I don't really care if it is right or wrong for the sake of this argument. All I am saying is that Obama increased all the things Bush did, and passed some of the shit Bush tried to but could not. The difference is just a face, the way they worm is the damn same.

Obama made kissy faces to the lower class, women, and homosexual community. Bush appealed to the lower class, Christian value groups, and did some fear mongering. In both they extended gifts to the groups of people least likely to work for it. Obama sent out federal bucks by way of extending UE or other wellfare bucks. Bush just put a check in everyones hand. Bush era total annual defense budget is smaller than total annual Obama era. Like it or not, it is. For better or for worse it is. They pandered to different groups, but they distract the public and push the same legislation for the same people.

They argue social issues because it is sensational. Not because it matters. Unless we do become communists the private sector and then local legislation will always fix social issues. Companies recognize gay partnerships all over and allow health coverage. States vote on it. Fuck even Cali and some other states overturn federal rules and "legalized" marijuana. Social issues make a great damn distraction though.

If you look at the situation we have had 2 presidents who have nearly the EXACT same agenda. Almost identical. Bush passed a shit load of law under the patriot act. It's here, and he tried to push through a healthcare agenda. He failed but Obama is working that out now. Obama didnt overturn anything Bush did and increased most of the same spending habits.

That is the reality. It isn't a statistic, it is just how thing are. Troops are still over "there" with no coherent plan to come home. There is no transparent view into the government. The laws that alow our .gov organizations to look in on our private lives are still there. Spending on the war machine is up and climbing, and we won't have to "worry our little heads about medicine" anymore because uncle Sam will take care of it.

Like I said, different skin color, different accent, same bullshit.