mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

don't mind me, I'm just the janitor

*goes back to mopping*

Firearms dealers are salivating right now. It will be a merry, merry Christmas for them this year. I guess that's one way of "stimulating the economy".

Edited by Penguin4x4

Good time to be a retailer of fine firearms and firearms accessories. It doesn't change my purchasing one little damn bit though. AKA, not buying much of anything, rather put the money to other uses like debt.

prices are going to go through the roof, to boot

canada is looking real good right now

28872_4261153719509_1354776777_n.jpg

ding ding ding

Didn't realize Americans were this stupid. I knew they were dumb, but holy fuck. sad.png

Really? You're surprised?

canada is looking real good right now

If anything I'd expect you to despise Canada.

Great place to say you are from when travelling in an anti-American country.

Always been my thought if I ever end up traveling in Europe.

Canada is pretty smart. Lots of oil, no defense budget, yet all the safety. Sounds like a good deal.

Waiting for the: "yeah that." response now...

Canada doesn't have to spend shit on defense because they don't fucking meddle with other countries. biggrin.png

After we were attacked we should have shown no restraint and just bombed the whole middle east? Come on now.

We didnt crash planes into anyone else. We didn't bomb citizens. We could have, but thT defense budget is so big because we are trying not to kill. A carpet bomb of the whole middle east would cost a shit load less. And less American lives. But since we are relatively ethical here we didn't and we don't operate that way.

The alternative of not doing anything is also asinine. Even the asshole in office, who said he would pull out in 6 months when starting the campaign, saw how stupid that would be.

We could either statt with some ultraviolence and ruin the entire sub continent, or we could be as peaceful as possible. Then Obama lost perhaps the greatest peace keeping general of our time and the most informed on the area and how it works there. That cost years and lives, and the whole place will collapse if we leave.

If the US gets attacked by terrorism because we are spoiled and fat, what do you think will happene when we are spoiled, fat, and left people there to rot under some shit regime?

The hatred for America stems long before 9/11.

The cure is education. Only problem we have as a society is that our kids are all lazy fucks and won't get educated nor would they work.

That's true for more than half of the kids, but there are still some good ones out there...who will be working and paying for the slackers to collect SSI, food stamps, section 8, free pre-k, free trips to the emergency room, etc, etc, etc.

Just saying, this needs to be done before the next election. It's not a fix all, but it is a step in the right direction.

I don't see it happening.

The cure is education. Only problem we have as a society is that our kids are all lazy fucks and won't get educated nor would they work.

That's true for more than half of the kids, but there are still some good ones out there...who will be working and paying for the slackers to collect SSI, food stamps, section 8, free pre-k, free trips to the emergency room, etc, etc, etc.

kids today are fucked up because their parents are fucked up and the parents' parents fucked them up. every generation blames the next generation for their problems.

Canada is pretty smart. Lots of oil, no defense budget, yet all the safety. Sounds like a good deal.

Canada doesn't have to spend shit on defense because they don't fucking meddle with other countries. biggrin.png

After we were attacked we should have shown no restraint and just bombed the whole middle east? Come on now.

We didnt crash planes into anyone else. We didn't bomb citizens. We could have, but thT defense budget is so big because we are trying not to kill. A carpet bomb of the whole middle east would cost a shit load less. And less American lives. But since we are relatively ethical here we didn't and we don't operate that way.

The alternative of not doing anything is also asinine. Even the asshole in office, who said he would pull out in 6 months when starting the campaign, saw how stupid that would be.

We could either statt with some ultraviolence and ruin the entire sub continent, or we could be as peaceful as possible. Then Obama lost perhaps the greatest peace keeping general of our time and the most informed on the area and how it works there. That cost years and lives, and the whole place will collapse if we leave.

If the US gets attacked by terrorism because we are spoiled and fat, what do you think will happene when we are spoiled, fat, and left people there to rot under some shit regime?

one of my favorite essays. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1333883/posts

Edited by lithium

Yes, that was my point. Do you know why?

I remember that Ward Churchill guy now. His university cited him with plagiarism, and some other academic crimes of research fabrication or something. I had to look it up, but I remember reading that essay before, and then all the hot mess around the guy afterwards.

He also squaks about being native american but can't prove it to save his life. Yet took a preferential job placement by marking he was Native American on some job application.

Hahahaha I love all the serious political talk that surrounds Big Jon's NSFW post.

Now that's a guy with his priorities straight ;)

Yes, that was my point. Do you know why?

Concerning the middle east I would say stopping the spread of communism, and protecting our nations dependency on oil. Taking sides with isreal doesn't help either.

543057_361180070608147_100001484729095_963305_1059227311_n_zps90e05c6b.jpg

And Stefan, you are right. We should stay out, but at the time the dictators there were doing some horrible things to their people.

If you think for one second we were not pressured inside our own country and fro. Other countries to step in you are wrong.

Do you know how often the littlest guy at the bar will come up to me and push me, or shoulder check me just to prove something? And if I witness some kid getting beat by someone how will that make me look if I don't do anything?

A decision was made to step in. And in Reagans day he worked with the area to produce drugs to sell to other countries while pushing a no drug policy here.

Energy is the push it took to take action. Should we have drilled in the wildlife reserve? Should we destroy or deregulate drilling elsewhere. Allow for more nuclear research? At the time it was thought that we could maintain energy supply without too much environmental problems in our back door and help knock down a corrupt government.

One that hated the US even though it profited from us.

Maybe it wasn't the right choice, but if we pulled all of our spending from those nations how much more would we have destroyed the area? If chill does decide he will work for 2 bucks an hour and skips education to work labor will that help us?

I don't know the best choice, but any one can see from the get that we have stopped choosing presidents based on real life problems and more on who spends more and who says the nicer things. That is our fault as a nation.

Obama's defense budget is bigger than Bushes. In his 4 years there have been more issues domestically that he just borrowed cash from others to make it look good. He even paid off GM, the biggest most corrrupt, "big corporation". What I know is Obama votes and influences the same way as Bush did. Bush even tried to pusb through a public health care fiasco, Obama was just successful. If you like Obama you like Bush by how they act. They have a different skin tone and different accent but that is about it.