mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Jmac,

As Sean just said (as I type this) sorry to hear about the health brother. What is the exact problem if you don't mind my asking? Is there any cure or things that can be done to help beyond what is happening now?

IIRC you mentioned not being able to work due to this illness, and remembering your fire for work and life before I'm sure its one hell of a depressant brother. My heart goes out to you and your loved ones right now man. Is there some online work such as possibly article or website editing, or shit there of you could do? Might help you a bit if you have something to work on?

Dem beats- I know what you were getting at about the military budget. I may have misrepresented my ideas. I just want to see more of that budget go to our pay. When a 23 year old pimple face college grad is in charge of me and those I serve with and makes over 2 times what I make just because he went to college I have a problem with it. I have a problem with it when this same 2LT needs to be spoon fed all this info, and yet he thinks he is god. Its a political game, and I understand it. The rules change so much tho, I can barely keep up.

J

Aaron looks like 2 sequoia trunks growing into a man.

And I fucking hate him for it. I can't train legs any more. Damn knees.

J

Sean is being the gentle voice of compassion. Christ, I'm going to buy more ammo because the end is near!

:-D

Aaron looks like 2 sequoia trunks growing into a man.

And I fucking hate him for it. I can't train legs any more. Damn knees.

J

My buddy from the navy is almost bone on bone now. Wont replace his knees until 45 either.....You guys get worked too hard for too little.

My leg is huge right now. Sooooook fukkking swollen. It's so puffy that it is making the crust of skin from my psoriasis split.

I will take this over the arthritis all day everyday and twice on sunday though. I would be a complete liar if I didn't admit that by day 3 when it was unbearable I wanted to walk into traffic.

I only have one trunk that I could measure

I only have one trunk that I could measure

Brought home a micrometer from work today huh slim?

this conversation is getting too soft.. how's this. my dad just retired this week. he's only 48 years old.

Thigh is 28 3/4"

Bicep 17 1/2"

Calf 19 1/2"

Forearm 14 1/2"

Neck 20 3/4"

Cold unflexed measurement with a myotape.

:-(

this is getting too soft.. how's this.

I am not gonna check it for you but I know a guy who knows a chinease guy who can cook up some little blue pills for ya man.

i'll take the red pill

tumblr_lmftoavsUy1qhq4cpo1_400.jpg

Hey the Chinese guy can make the blue pills red if you want. Green, maybe even puce, magenta, aubergine, periwinkle, or mauve.

They got skillz.

got any adderal? trying to study for gre, can't focus. suicide-santa.gif

Adderal is for chumps. Modafinil or GTFO.

Good enough for fighter pilots, good enough for me.

LoL

I habe never had addy however. So I don't know.

my bro offered me an addy once, didn't try. idk if the shit really works but in my brother's case it helped him a ton.

I think it would be on my list to try if I was going back to school and worked. A few weekends of getting more crammed in would probably be good.

I can handle my attention problems now, but if I worked and went to school I think I could benefit.

Edited by lithium

I think it would be on my list to try if I was going back to school and worked. A few weekends of getting more crammed in would probably be good.

I can handle my attention problems now, but if I worked and went to school I think I could benefit.

i could easily get a rx but my morals are stopping me.

I've got Coke, diet coke, and sprite. Coke is the winner. :)

Sounds good!