mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yep. I've had embers embed in glasses while welding. It was a brand new pair that went burned in centered on the right eye.

I had a set of custom plugs, but they don't fit anymore. They must have been from ~12yrs ago. They were great.

New fuel tank and straps ordered for the ole pickup.

SO, I had a spark from the welder get stuck in my ear today. Let me tell you, THAT FUCKING HURTS!

I had my ears cleaned yesterday with an otoscope and got to watch. It was gross. Ordered some killer earplugs though. >30dB reduction and comfortable. wink.png

Custom made for your ears?

Yep.

I would love to have a pair myself, but this company is too damn cheap.

They start at $45. Mine were $80, but I got soft ones that basically block everything out for sleeping. Considering you hear NOTHING but your sled when you ride I'll use them for that too.

SO, I had a spark from the welder get stuck in my ear today. Let me tell you, THAT FUCKING HURTS!

I had my ears cleaned yesterday with an otoscope and got to watch. It was gross. Ordered some killer earplugs though. >30dB reduction and comfortable. wink.png

Custom made for your ears?

Yep.

I would love to have a pair myself, but this company is too damn cheap.

They start at $45. Mine were $80, but I got soft ones that basically block everything out for sleeping. Considering you hear NOTHING but your sled when you ride I'll use them for that too.

Never had custom plugs. Always use what the Army has provided me. So far so good.

J

I would really like molded headphones and plugs.

I highly recommend going to Starkey. I'll post a review when I get them :o

I would really like molded headphones and plugs.

I highly recommend going to Starkey. I'll post a review when I get them :o

Please do!

Nice lights though.

I always felt I should have tried speed skating as a kid as I am already built like one. Too bad the weather holds out longer here and I enjoy soccer too much.

Strong legs, eh ? biggrin.png

You see the soccer pictures I posted a month ago? wink.png

Yep, yep :)

Nice and slim. Should be easy to mount, and here I thought it was going to be some bulky box.

I always felt I should have tried speed skating as a kid as I am already built like one. Too bad the weather holds out longer here and I enjoy soccer too much.

Yep, yep smile.png

Looking at pictures of Aaron's legs, and coworker walks by: "WTF?"

Well on the bright side they'll be working now.

-----

Aaron, make a NSFW thread. Have it only show up for regulars so no body get in trouble, oh and make me a sandwich--I mean tuna I don't eat grains.

That didn't come across as too demanding did it? tongue.png

Does everyone else want a hidden NSFW topic? There is a hidden section already.

Yep, yep smile.png

Chick's dig the massive quads.

It would make the hop safer to view in public :)

I have a feeling Sandt and Bigjon will.

Yep, yep smile.png

Chick's dig the massive quads.

Some girls in class this week were talking about how guys with huge upper bodies, and chicken legs look retarded. Thankfully I'm equally proportionate. ROFL

Edited by stefanhinote

Matt, did you see the new Bond movie? Was it awesome? I bet if Sean watched it he would call in sick for a month, and watch movies all day.

I would prefer this. The %99 nudity that sometimes frequents the HOP makes me weary when I want to view the HOP in a public area.

Not that I'm complaining :)

I would prefer this. The %99 nudity that sometimes frequents the HOP makes me weary when I want to view the HOP in a public area.

Not that I'm complaining smile.png

Agreed haha

Matt, did you see the new Bond movie? Was it awesome? I bet if Sean watched it he would call in sick for a month, and watch movies all day.

I loved it. It is violent like all the recent bond movies. But does some cool explaining. It felt a lot like the new batman. Looooooong but mooved fast.

Dammit I need to organize my music. Now that I have a usb input in my car it is very annoying to search through it all.

Dammit I need to organize my music. Now that I have a usb input in my car it is very annoying to search through it all.

yeah i allways pull mine out bring it in the house.. and tell my self i will just put all the songs i know bang in one file.. then i get side tracked ... not to mention.. my house and my cars tuning is WAAAAY diffrent.. so what knocks in the house fails in the car and VICE VS

yeah i allways pull mine out bring it in the house.. and tell my self i will just put all the songs i know bang in one file.. then i get side tracked ... not to mention.. my house and my cars tuning is WAAAAY diffrent.. so what knocks in the house fails in the car and VICE VS

Same here. And I listen to so many different genres of music so it gets annoying having one song play and then something completely different after, it kills my mood :roflmao:

I loved it. It is violent like all the recent bond movies. But does some cool explaining. It felt a lot like the new batman. Looooooong but mooved fast.

I LOVE Daniel Craig as bond. I haven't seen Skyfall, that is for the weekend.