mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Your links never work, only the images do.

Trying to link just the image, not the site. The sites have annoying pop ups. I wish I had known this before.

I'll address this in future links.

Glad we got that taken care of. *in serious voice* biggrin.png

I hate that. I try to share good links. The fact that my links are not working sucks... Seriously. I love women, and sharing with my homies is good.

Too bad I shared a ton of worthless links :(

Well on the bright side they'll be working now.

-----

Aaron, make a NSFW thread. Have it only show up for regulars so no body get in trouble, oh and make me a sandwich--I mean tuna I don't eat grains.

That didn't come across as too demanding did it? :P

Was really just expecting someone to say, hey moron use the same size as the hole. biggrin.png

It goes without saying. If you have a bunch to do, run to Harbor Freight and get a pneumatic riveter. Your forearms will thank you.

For some damn reason I always have problems with memory cards.

Be happy it isn't vehicles. My truck threw me a CEL and got all chuggy durring the last sprinkle.

FML

Uhh my car is always fucked up. Pack rats cause mayhem.

For the last six months I've been dealing with starting issues. Sometimes it fires right up, other times I have to sit there for a few minutes... I'll turn the key all the way, and makes zero noise. Try again, nothing. Try again, nothing. Again, boom it starts.

I've checked the starter and starter solenoid, so it might have something to do with immobilizer, or I don't fucking know. All I know is it's stressful at times.

Check all cabling.

I might lift it this weekend to check the pads, so while I'm at it I'll test it with some extra 1/0 wire I have laying around.

Might be the ignition switch too. Ford makes shitty ignition switches.

SO, I had a spark from the welder get stuck in my ear today. Let me tell you, THAT FUCKING HURTS!

SO, I had a spark from the welder get stuck in my ear today. Let me tell you, THAT pucking HURTS!

it's awesome when you have a hole in your glove and you get some spatter in there at it just doesn't quite burning or when you get spatter that hits you right above the sweat band on the hood and it burns the shit out of your forehead. Edited by ChILL

and now some shameless self plugging

Was really just expecting someone to say, hey moron use the same size as the hole. biggrin.png

It goes without saying. If you have a bunch to do, run to Harbor Freight and get a pneumatic riveter. Your forearms will thank you.

Don't listen to him. Do it by hand. It is a free work out.

LoL

1 unassisted rivet is too much!

We need an NSFW thread. I have a TON of pics that are NSFW. I love self shooters and amateurs. I have a ton of celeb stuff too.

bro

reddit.com/r/gonewild

i swear, i dont need sleep like a normal person

SO, I had a spark from the welder get stuck in my ear today. Let me tell you, THAT FUCKING HURTS!

I had my ears cleaned yesterday with an otoscope and got to watch. It was gross. Ordered some killer earplugs though. >30dB reduction and comfortable. ;)

I had my ears cleaned yesterday with an otoscope and got to watch. It was gross. Ordered some killer earplugs though. >30dB reduction and comfortable. wink.png

Custom made for your ears?

I've had that happen. I now wear earplugs when welding anything over than standing up right over the weld bead.

I had my ears cleaned yesterday with an otoscope and got to watch. It was gross. Ordered some killer earplugs though. >30dB reduction and comfortable. wink.png

Yep.

Yep.

I would love to have a pair myself, but this company is too damn cheap.

I've had that happen. I now wear earplugs when welding anything over than standing up right over the weld bead.

Safety glasses too.

I always wear goggles under my shield. I was torching some steel many moons ago and had a molten ember come behind the shield and in my eye. It melted my contact to my eye, but that was what saved my eye.