mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've got Coke, diet coke, and sprite. Coke is the winner. smile.png

Better with Sprite bro.

I had a PBR when I came home. Now I'm relaxing after looking at 700+ photo's and choosing about 120.

J

Mmmm, Sailor Jerry & Coke. smile.png

DP and Sailor for me tonight.

Ooo, not sure why you'd share the w with a sailor, but to each their own.

DOS takes FOREVER to format

You mean fat32 or ntfs?

Or using ms-dos for formatting?

Formatting a 64gb microSD card to attempt to make my phone like it. ie, Fat32. Didn't like exFAT

Command prompt DOS. Been going for nearly 2 hours

WTF? Was at 93% when I typed that. Now I get an error. The drive is too big for FAT. My fucking 750gb drive is fat, whey is 64gb too big?

For some damn reason I always have problems with memory cards.

Aaron looks like 2 sequoia trunks growing into a man.

And I fucking hate him for it. I can't train legs any more. Damn knees.

J

My buddy from the navy is almost bone on bone now. Wont replace his knees until 45 either.....You guys get worked too hard for too little.

My leg is huge right now. Sooooook fukkking swollen. It's so puffy that it is making the crust of skin from my psoriasis split.

I will take this over the arthritis all day everyday and twice on sunday though. I would be a complete liar if I didn't admit that by day 3 when it was unbearable I wanted to walk into traffic.

Mine is not that bad. I just have bad ligaments and tendons, combined with fucked up cartilage.

J

Speaking of crazy computer shit my DIMs of RAM. Are weird as fuck when running memtest they work fine one DIM at a time but in dual mode they shit the bed like crazy.

Fuckers. It has been causing corruptions like crazy. I thought it was my crazy SSD RAID set up having mem errors. At least it is the cheapest shit to replace if RMA doesn't happen.

It was G Skill Ares too.

Yep, I still have your dead one here. :)

Fat32Format downloaded and formatted already. Now to copy some shit and see if my old ass pos phone will accept it. :)

Be happy it isn't vehicles. My truck threw me a CEL and got all chuggy durring the last sprinkle.

FML

I've got one of those droid cpu readers. Frickin' sweet. My truck throws a CEL every couple weeks now. Lean on one bank. Hmm, not an oxygen sensor lol

Wow, copying on wireless is way slower than wired. Duh.

Aaron looks like 2 sequoia trunks growing into a man.

And I fucking hate him for it. I can't train legs any more. Damn knees.

J

My buddy from the navy is almost bone on bone now. Wont replace his knees until 45 either.....You guys get worked too hard for too little.

My leg is huge right now. Sooooook fukkking swollen. It's so puffy that it is making the crust of skin from my psoriasis split.

I will take this over the arthritis all day everyday and twice on sunday though. I would be a complete liar if I didn't admit that by day 3 when it was unbearable I wanted to walk into traffic.

Mine is not that bad. I just have bad ligaments and tendons, combined with fucked up cartilage.

J

I have messed up ACL and MCL( inside and outside tendons on knees right?) On both knees. Torn and or stretched. And arthritis from fingers to toes. The arthritis is waaaaay worse but I am managing it. The tendons just hurt when they hurt and that is all there is to it.

Ice, heat, and ibuprofen and maybr a flexeril if it keeps me up at night or if my labia are especially tender that day.

Be happy it isn't vehicles. My truck threw me a CEL and got all chuggy durring the last sprinkle.

FML

Uhh my car is always fucked up. Pack rats cause mayhem.

For the last six months I've been dealing with starting issues. Sometimes it fires right up, other times I have to sit there for a few minutes... I'll turn the key all the way, and makes zero noise. Try again, nothing. Try again, nothing. Again, boom it starts.

I've checked the starter and starter solenoid, so it might have something to do with immobilizer, or I don't fucking know. All I know is it's stressful at times.

I've got one of those droid cpu readers. Frickin' sweet. My truck throws a CEL every couple weeks now. Lean on one bank. Hmm, not an oxygen sensor lol

Boo.

I have a livewire tuner. I haven't applied tune yet because the fucker keeps throwing electronic issues.

I refuse to pay $.60 a rivet for black headed Polaris rivets. And I know jack shit about rivets. I assume if I have a 1/4" hole I buy a 1/4" rivet?

Only reason why I ask is Polaris calls the rivets I need 3/16", but the hole is 1/4"

And I need black, any ideas on where? Default is Amazon....

How much is the part that hooks up to the droid? I occasionally get a CEL on WOT, IIRC it was a misfire on cylinder 4, but I've replaced all the wiring, injector, sparkplug.

Wow, copying on wireless is way slower than wired. Duh.

If only it had a mini cat5 hook up.

FML

For the last six months I've been dealing with starting issues. Sometimes it fires right up, other times I have to sit there for a few minutes... I'll turn the key all the way, and makes zero noise. Try again, nothing. Try again, nothing. Again, boom it starts.

I've checked the starter and starter solenoid, so it might have something to do with immobilizer, or I don't fucking know. All I know is it's stressful at times.

That blows donkey dick. I feel you on those "will it start today" frustration days.

I refuse to pay $.60 a rivet for black headed Polaris rivets. And I know jack shit about rivets. I assume if I have a 1/4" hole I buy a 1/4" rivet?

Only reason why I ask is Polaris calls the rivets I need 3/16", but the hole is 1/4"

3/16" for 0.187" - 0.202"

1/4" for 0.250" - 0.265"

http://www.engineersedge.com/rivet_application.htm

Though Polaris may have their own fancy ones with more expansion. :shrugs:

FML

That blows donkey dick. I feel you on those "will it start today" frustration days.

Yeah it's brutal. 2am middle of nowhere with some girl... :(

Fortunately it's always eventually started.

My old jetta was such a POS after an accident...... it wouldn't start for shit in the cold. I would boil water just to get the block warm enough to start. Fucking bastard who crushed that car. It was SUCH a good car for me at that age.

Sean, I had a '96 black jetta and fit in that thing believe it or not. It was way more snug than the geo metro. What a pussy wagon. The jetta was epic.

3/16" for 0.187" - 0.202"

1/4" for 0.250" - 0.265"

http://www.engineers...application.htm

Though Polaris may have their own fancy ones with more expansion. :shrugs:

Or perhaps I drilled out the holes too far. 3/16" is normal for racing applications. That spec is what made me question it. I thought I was reading it right (but have done stupidier things).

Thanks for googling. Was really just expecting someone to say, hey moron use the same size as the hole. :D