mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ok, pneumatic engravers are really, really awesome. They smoke everything else.

Link please. Sick of electric.

I just got this one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EBHARK/ref=oh_details_o02_s01_i00

My father has

http://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Pneumatic-CP-Industrial-Engraving/dp/B003V4AZWU/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1355529690&sr=1-1&keywords=CP9361

I just got this one.

http://www.amazon.co...ils_o02_s01_i00

My father has

http://www.amazon.co...keywords=CP9361

Thanks! I was just talking to the Cornwell guy about a new one last week.

Authorities say at least 26 people, including 18 children, were killed Friday when a gunman clad in black military gear opened fire inside a Connecticut elementary school.

http://www.foxnews.c...mentary-school/

What is our world coming to.

It's what happens when everyone stars going off about the world ending imo.

I just got this one.

My father has

There are still Cornwell guys out there?

I just got this one.

My father has

Yeah, they're pretty prevalent around here too. I only buy gloves from him, but my Snap-On guy is a fucking asshole, so that may change.

LoL. It was hard to get into the raves in 1990 when I was 8 years old.

PLUR 'n shit.

And I don't count Flock of Seaguls, Alphasonic, or New Order.

:-D

Holy fuck. Now I feel ancient.

Were you there for the moonlight sonata LP pre release party?

Jelly on the sled trip. How far norf you headed?

About an hour. Straight to the farm. Trails aren't anywhere as nice as they are up North, but it's the W's grandma's side Christmas party so it's a good excuse to get out. Probably only get a 2 hour rip in the afternoon tomorrow, bar hopping after the cow's are milked and then a 30mi jaunt to the party.

LoL. It was hard to get into the raves in 1990 when I was 8 years old.

PLUR 'n shit.

And I don't count Flock of Seaguls, Alphasonic, or New Order.

:-D

Holy fuck. Now I feel ancient.

I'm right there with you

MY tools and marking machine parts.

I never meant to be an aszhole when I came to this forum. the only thing I wanted to do was have fun and enjoy what people talked about, the things I enjoy. I feel the hatred that has come upon me is driving me to be a real dick and I really don't want to be. when I first came here I told all of you that I'm just here to "relax and chill". that's why my name is what it is. I don't want any trouble. if you don't like my music or my post then hit the "dislike" buttonwink.png you don't have to call me names or completely talk shit about my music. if you like it then by all means enjoy it with me, but if you don't then just pass by like you would a bum on the streets. I'm through with advise and I don't do logs anymore, but I love car audio and I absolutely love the music.

Edited by ChILL

Chill, where you been?....I didn't know there was a dislike button. And either way, that isn't how it works here. We just shovel shit.

Everyone is welcome. Deal with the blowback, or don't. The thing you don't comprehend is everyone here wants you happy and to grow as a person.

Something inside you must tell you that these people here are good folks otherwise you would have moved on if you really thought everyone was a d bag.

Smile. Peace love unity and respect, man.

I never meant to be an aszhole when I came to this forum. the only thing I wanted to do was have fun and enjoy what people talked about, the things I enjoy. I feel the hatred that has come upon me is driving me to be a real dick and I really don't want to be. when I first came here I told all of you that I'm just here to "relax and chill". that's why my name is what it is. I don't want any trouble. if you don't like my music or my post then hit the "dislike" buttonwink.png you don't have to call me names or completely talk shit about my music. if you like it then by all means enjoy it with me, but if you don't then just pass by like you would a bum on the streets. I'm through with advise and I don't do logs anymore, but I love car audio and I absolutely love the music.

I'll be honest with you ChILL. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I get the sense that you really want to be accepted here. You have to ask yourself why you responded the way you did. I happen to think that some people were a tad harsh, but that's probably due to my sensitivity that comes along with my personality and perhaps my young age. But like Matt just said, that's just the way it is around here. I'm sure you've figured that out now.

I know I couldn't respond positively if the people on the Hop said the things they said to you towards me. But I also know that's because of my own lack of self-confidence and my own nature of wanting to be friends with just about everyone. I understand that I am a very sensitive person and will respond negatively just like I've seen you respond negatively (maybe in a different way, but still negatively). As a result, I try to minimize posts that would allow people to pull punches at me, which is evident if you compare my posts per day to yours. Is it a perfect method? No. But I think I don't have as strong as a desire to fit in here as you do, so it doesn't really bother me that I keep to the shadows more than you do.

I know that's against your belief of being yourself and flipping the bird towards anyone who has a problem with it; but the issue is that you clearly can't always handle people not agreeing with what you do and how you feel. You've asked them to adjust, which can't hurt, but the best way to get something done is to do it yourself. Even Sean said he wouldn't have a problem with your youtube posts if you listed why the song was meaningful to you or if you discussed your reaction. I know I would surely enjoy your posts more if you spent a minimum of five minutes thinking about the content and the messages you are sending to everyone here; the people you want, or at least you did want, to consider you as extended family.

Listen to what the people here tell you. They have told you what they want from you. I can't honestly believe you are naive enough to think that everyone is just going to accept you for who you are. It would be nice if the world worked like that, wouldn't it?

Chill, where you been?....I didn't know there was a dislike button. And either way, that isn't how it works here. We just shovel shit.

Everyone is welcome. Deal with the blowback, or don't. The thing you don't comprehend is everyone here wants you happy and to grow as a person.

Something inside you must tell you that these people here are good folks otherwise you would have moved on if you really thought everyone was a d bag.

Smile. Peace love unity and respect, man.

I do think of you guys as family now. I know I misbehave at times, but I never doit against you unless provoked. I respect you all no matter what you like. I know everybody is different and I grasp that and try to work with that, you guys are my family, lets agree to disagree. love youguys

I'll be honest with you ChILL. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I get the sense that you really want to be accepted here. You have to ask yourself why you responded the way you did. I happen to think that some people were a tad harsh, but that's probably due to my sensitivity that comes along with my personality and perhaps my young age. But like Matt just said, that's just the way it is around here. I'm sure you've figured that out now.

I know I couldn't respond positively if the people on the Hop said the things they said to you towards me. But I also know that's because of my own lack of self-confidence and my own nature of wanting to be friends with just about everyone. I understand that I am a very sensitive person and will respond negatively just like I've seen you respond negatively (maybe in a different way, but still negatively). As a result, I try to minimize posts that would allow people to pull punches at me, which is evident if you compare my posts per day to yours. Is it a perfect method? No. But I think I don't have as strong as a desire to fit in here as you do, so it doesn't really bother me that I keep to the shadows more than you do.

I know that's against your belief of being yourself and flipping the bird towards anyone who has a problem with it; but the issue is that you clearly can't always handle people not agreeing with what you do and how you feel. You've asked them to adjust, which can't hurt, but the best way to get something done is to do it yourself. Even Sean said he wouldn't have a problem with your youtube posts if you listed why the song was meaningful to you or if you discussed your reaction. I know I would surely enjoy your posts more if you spent a minimum of five minutes thinking about the content and the messages you are sending to everyone here; the people you want, or at least you did want, to consider you as extended family.

Listen to what the people here tell you. They have told you what they want from you. I can't honestly believe you are naive enough to think that everyone is just going to accept you for who you are. It would be nice if the world worked like that, wouldn't it?

I always like to hear why people hurt. I ask and I never get an answer. if everybody just let things out like I do then I don't believe we would have mass murder like we did in CT. I think it's because people don't listen to people anymore, if you know what I mean. people always seem like they listen, but do they really hear you? I try to get everything out of me and hope that somebody listens. I would do the same for anybody.

Most people have different people to talk to about things like that. I can mostly agree that having an outlet is a better than not having an outlet. However, some people get strictly negative feedback from their outlet and that only makes the situation worse. And some people don't need to say anything to let things out. Some of use motorsports, music, car drives, exercise, etc. as ways to relieve stress.

Also, some people deal with their personal issues personally. Sometimes those people don't always understand the desire/need for people to bring them up over a public forum. I'm not saying either party is right; just trying to play devil's advocate mostly.

I'm up. You're up. How do you let things out? I think we all know you listen to music and have a soothing drink ;)

Anything else?

haha i guess not!

dozeoff.gif

My cousins college graduation is tomorrow! Wish I could celebrate him more, but the rest of us are ridden with final exams this coming week. morning.gif

Tail light turned out sweet IMO

Indeed !

Grapefruit, that's it. I need some grapefruit.

My head is spinning, no headache after tequila and Jaeger shots, surprisingly.

I'm so stoked to rip around tomorrow. Can't think about anything else basically. sad.png

I was the same when it snowed and I went by bike. Obviously not even close to as much fun with a snowmobile.

I want snow :(

Our two day "winter storm" is rainy and mid 50's. I do like this weather compared to the mid 80's we had a week ago, but I want some snow!

791606F1-F50C-41C0-945B-8AF067CF8833-252-0000002CE9D188B6_zpsc009f448.jpg

513790da3414045398cb293849a41a37.jpg

I just got this one.

My father has

Yeah, they're pretty prevalent around here too. I only buy gloves from him, but my Snap-On guy is a fucking asshole, so that may change.

I have found that to be true about most SnapOn guys. It is like they need to pass a douchebag test to get their franchise. That is the big reason you will look in my tool boxes with ~$150-200,000 worth of tools, and find literally less then a dozen SnapOn tools. Of course my scanner is SnapOn, but fortunately for me, my current rep is a pretty cool fella.