mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

PAP came in today. No vodka to celebrate, but plenty of bourbon!

I hate being sick.

I think I haven't been sick for around half a decade. It's been so long I can't even remember.

That is gold! Worth a bajillion bucks.

I hate being sick.

I think I haven't been sick for around half a decade. It's been so long I can't even remember.

That is gold! Worth a bajillion bucks.

If there was a way to "rent" my health I would do it.

Feel shitty today?, no problem, 100 bucks a day transfers all the bad sensations to me.

For a flu, yeah I would do it for 100USD for a day or so.

For the pain it makes in MY joints, I doubt I could be convinced. It only took 3 mornings before self termination sounded like a reasonable option.

I don't know why but I feel a million times better, and ibuprofen has started helping. But on what I call my "bad days" now it is tough to cross my little house without stopping or using something to help. And forget opening jars. I can't even hold a video game controller without a pain not too much differrnt from a hot pocker in my hands.

That first week was a really really dark place.

The only thing I can think of is I am handling stress better.

PAP came in today. No vodka to celebrate, but plenty of bourbon!

Speaking of Bourbon, toured Garrison Brothers Distillery. Pretty sure its the only place in Texas releasing bourbon (until 2013). We got to eat the "mash" taste the "White Dog" (essentially 140 proof "moonshine") and then got some of the whiskey at the end.

It was awesome tasting the process all the way through and everything was organic and grown in Texas, except the barley because the Pacific Northwest is a much better climate for it.

Damn I've missed stuff, wth happened to you?

Arthritis. Probably related to my psoriasis.

I am lucky, it isn't constant and so far I am not on any hard drugs to help.

Could also be related to the diabetes I just got diagnosed with, but most likely not.

for $300 it ain't cheap, but it looks fun

Those bump fire things are wacky. I can't imagine the make for good marksmanship though.

Most have a selector switch thingy to lock out the spring.

Probably going to put an Ace Skeleton folding stock and Hogue overmolded furniture on the PAP somewhere down the road; don't see the dumbhole stock lasting too long.

Since it's a Yugo it's tangless so it shouldn't be too hard.

I didn't even know they used a spring. I thought it just slid on the stock, and that was the loophole.

Oh well.

1.jpg

Has anyone used something like this? its a usb controlled 4 relay board. Working on a carpc and thought this might be easier to use than running switches to turn things on and off. It would be nice to be able to just turn off either highs ( for burping at comps) or turn off subs (when not needed or late at night). The only thing I'm worried about right now is I've seen a few videos of some of these and they seem to cycle when the boards powered up worried there might be an unneeded thump caused.

And not only using it for amps but to control leds etc

Hope it works Sean!

OMGWTFBBQ. I think my shock builder thought I was superman. Getting the sled >3' in the air and compressing the shocks only an inch is NOT comfortable for anything other than jumps and that is about the max I fly. Sure I'll clear road approaches but much more than that and my parenting instinct over rides my manhood

Sled is back on the trailer and hopefully ready to rip tomorrow. Couldn't hit rpms in my yard, but that is a function of the yard, lol. Neighbors have to think I'm nuts riding through trees that are spaced about 5' apart throughout the whole yard.

Did the little men see dad doing this and does Aidan have his own sled?

No and no

Some reason I thought of Sean when I saw this:

funny-gif-Bugs-Bunny-Florida.gif

It's blank :(

1.jpg

Has anyone used something like this? its a usb controlled 4 relay board. Working on a carpc and thought this might be easier to use than running switches to turn things on and off. It would be nice to be able to just turn off either highs ( for burping at comps) or turn off subs (when not needed or late at night). The only thing I'm worried about right now is I've seen a few videos of some of these and they seem to cycle when the boards powered up worried there might be an unneeded thump caused.

And not only using it for amps but to control leds etc

In my boat I have potentiometers to the inboats, tower speakers, and subs (along with overall volume). That way I can dial in whatever balance I want. Personally I'd go that route instead of shutting things off since it is potentially useful for other reasons as well. More of a soldering mess, but not that big of a deal. If you need a 4 leg pot though they get expensive ($50). 2's are cheap. ALPS audio tapers are what you want.