mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I was around 70 GB fans this past Sat. Only one wearing purple. Viva la Mexico and destination weddings. Seriously they suck.

But at least theyve prolly been gb fans for a while. I have to deal with dumbshits who think their team is awesome because they score lots of points and blow out nobodies

I don't watch football, but I do pick on their fans. :)

One of the dudes I went to school with raced a sprint car. He brought it down to school one time and some of us got to drive it. The driveshaft connects to the rear end. Push start obviously. That fucker was a total beast. I have driven 2 NHRA SS/DX class world record setting cars (Lou Czarnota's lightning rod and Ron Feruchi's GN). They really had nothing on the acceleration of the sprint car.

No more brown sugar either, so enjoy the pics. I almost gave her the sandt cock this friday. Her and a friend of her's were gonna tag team me. She got jealous and I said no. She became a raging bitch. A threesome with 2 cuties was worth it, but she wants me for herself. I am not taking chances for one piece of ass. Too bad too, because it is a nice piece. Why do bitches that know you won't take chances for one piece pull shit like that?

Kinda on the fence with a thought. My plan was to move or build in a few years, but with my current house is almost paid off, I am thinking of adding on to the house 12'x25' of living room and then a garage 25'x30'.

Back in 1999 I paid $62,500 for it and current market price is $118,000. I hate to borrow money, but it would appear I have plenty of borrowing power.

Buy rental property. Buy a cheap house near the ghetto. The best investment in this case is a cheap house ($35-40K) with roughly a 2% monthly of cost rent. I have a few houses that generate me a good chunk of change. $35K houses that generate me $600 a month. Well over mortgage monthly.

If you are that far ahead, have your money start making money. Fuck spending money that will make less.

FWIW, I am worth a good chunk on paper. My rentals are almost all paid off in under 7 years. When I opt to sell I am golden.

Can you say 4500kcal+ a day?!?! See if I start getting fat. biggrin.png/>

I got a couple bottles of Megace I can give you to help u out

If you don't need it... tongue.png

Though I don't know much about any adverse health effects it may cause.

I've looked in the past for leptin suppressants and ghrelin stimulants, but didn't have much luck.

I was actually having good luck for a while with drinking a gallon of whole milk a day until my body decided that was enough, and became lactose intolerant. Finally found a brand of lactose free whole milk, but it's a bit pricey, so the combo of whole milk + lactose free whole milk + butter is going to be a staple for a while.

CnP had an amusing article about this a while back (NSFW):

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for_885.html

Kinda on the fence with a thought. My plan was to move or build in a few years, but with my current house is almost paid off, I am thinking of adding on to the house 12'x25' of living room and then a garage 25'x30'.

Back in 1999 I paid $62,500 for it and current market price is $118,000. I hate to borrow money, but it would appear I have plenty of borrowing power.

Buy rental property. Buy a cheap house near the ghetto. The best investment in this case is a cheap house ($35-40K) with roughly a 2% monthly of cost rent. I have a few houses that generate me a good chunk of change. $35K houses that generate me $600 a month. Well over mortgage monthly.

If you are that far ahead, have your money start making money. Fuck spending money that will make less.

FWIW, I am worth a good chunk on paper. My rentals are almost all paid off in under 7 years. When I opt to sell I am golden.

I have though about that Seth, but with everything I have going on I may not have the time to do it properly at this time. Before the haunt we were buying repo houses and flipping them, which helped me get to where I currently am.

I live in the sticks, there is no ghetto here.

Edited by nem

trailer park = rural ghetto

We have trailer parks, but I never thought of them as a ghetto.

FWIW, a customer of mine came by about a month ago with some broad who was banging his friend... Apparently I made an impact. She has broken up with said friend and talks about me. She want's to come by and see me after work some day and have a few drinks. I guess she knows she is fine and likes to show off. Perhaps I will have some pics of her and her "stripper friends" soon.

Who knew getting old could be so cool?

mmm....girls with daddy issues...

AYE PAPI!!! AAAAAYEEEEEEE

mmm....girls with daddy issues...

I love cheap whores. She likes men with with money. so...

What did you think of them as, resorts? :P

Can you say 4500kcal+ a day?!?! See if I start getting fat. biggrin.png/>

I got a couple bottles of Megace I can give you to help u out

If you don't need it... tongue.png

Though I don't know much about any adverse health effects it may cause.

I've looked in the past for leptin suppressants and ghrelin stimulants, but didn't have much luck.

I was actually having good luck for a while with drinking a gallon of whole milk a day until my body decided that was enough, and became lactose intolerant. Finally found a brand of lactose free whole milk, but it's a bit pricey, so the combo of whole milk + lactose free whole milk + butter is going to be a staple for a while.

CnP had an amusing article about this a while back (NSFW):

http://chaosandpain....ns-for_885.html

Interesting article.

Aaron, any idea if the site is running slower due to bigger hits to the server, or if it's from the latest IP.Board software? Seems like most of the other IP.Boards I visit are also getting slower.

Aaron, any idea if the site is running slower due to bigger hits to the server, or if it's from the latest IP.Board software? Seems like most of the other IP.Boards I visit are also getting slower.

It has been crazy slow here, that is my only input.

What did you think of them as, resorts? tongue.png

What did you think of them as, resorts? tongue.png

Where do you think he vacations?

I mean this does look pretty legit:

time+share+Ark.jpg

Could be a mixture of the two. It's a little bit of a mess and I have pushed on trying to address it.

Could be a mixture of the two. It's a little bit of a mess and I have pushed on trying to address it.

No worries.

I wonder if life exists on Titan (moon of Saturn). It has ice, hydrocarbon lakes, and the atmosphere contains nitrogen and methane.

Crossfit never ceases to amaze me.

http://www.cftally.com/blog/tag/front-lever

Only the center picture is okay, but it's still not even correct.

Fuck the proper progressions, so let's just compromise form, or cheat. Too weak to do a muscle-up, let's kip. Too weak or "elite" to do a full chin/pullup, so we'll do partial rom, or even swing. Our swinging pullups look so fucking ridiculous let's give them a fancy name (butterfly pullups) so people presume they have a purpose.

Having a fucking seizure on the bar bro?