mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Outlaw dash cam

What the hell are those things called ?

http://www.asus.com/...Cards/Xonar_DX/

So thats the sound card I picked up for the carpc, found it for half off on ebay.

Adrian since you have experience with this method (carpc using sound card instead of something like minidsp) Whaddya think?

Not enough outputs. sad.png

Seems enough: Front (2), Side (2), Center/Sub (2) and Rear (2). It also has ASIO support, which is mandatory.

Go for it. In the Passat we used a cheaper, USB Gigabyte sound card since it already had RCA outputs.

So thats the sound card I picked up for the carpc, found it for half off on ebay.

Adrian since you have experience with this method (carpc using sound card instead of something like minidsp) Whaddya think?

Seems enough: Front (2), Side (2), Center/Sub (2) and Rear (2). It also has ASIO support, which is mandatory.

Go for it. In the Passat we used a cheaper, USB Gigabyte sound card since it already had RCA outputs.

3.5mm jacks, not rca jacks. Is what I'm presuming confused Sean at first glance.

Or both of us are too lazy to read the manual. :P

3.5mm jacks, not rca jacks. Is what I'm presuming confused Sean at first glance.

That and I missed the side somehow. Double whammy

Put a Rekluse "auto clutch" in my RM250 last week. Took a little while to get use to, but it's pretty sweet. Biggest thing was just getting use to locking up the rear and not having to worry about it stalling for corners.

ea8id.jpg

oh my, i have looked for that clip on youtube for years and years. i could never find it.. but im always saying it .. and people never know where its from.

Outlaw dash cam

What the hell are those things called ?

They are sprint cars; that particular variety being World of Outlaws. Pretty much just a several hundred pound chassis with 8-900 horsepower, no trans. They will pull the wheels on dirt doing 100+mph with no effort.

< wants RWD car for fun

Drive in reverse.

Yeah doing 3.5 to rca. Made sure it had 4 outputs. Plus I think it said 2volt outs which enough for me.

Thanks adrian

2v should be more than plenty. Whenever you are ready, I will harass my lonely nerve cell and we can discuss software choices

Ive already downloaded vac and audiomulch. Found some tutorials on mp3car.com for some other things

So..... making chicken paprikosh(sp). Now I usually use 2/3 cup of paprika in my recipe. For a "rouble batch". I only have about 4 tablespoons. Maybe less. I hope this isn't bland. Lots of recipes I read online only use 2 tablespoons or so.

Weird.

Substitute Cayenne

I always put a little in. But just a bit. Besides the only time I want that much chillipepper it should have a turbo and be made by some dudes from Germany.

Substitute Cayenne

I always put a little in. But just a bit. Besides the only time I want that much chillipepper it should have a turbo and be made by some dudes from Germany.

6458253_9ab81bc340_o.jpg

Substitute Cayenne

6458253_9ab81bc340_o.jpg

Oh god.

This is what Russians do when they run out of vodka:

Today I had a remote starter put in the wife's car. (2012 toyota se v6) The car has the push button igniation system which requires a bypass module. The remote start works fine except when you enter the car it shuts off and you have to restart it with the push button. I was told that with these new push button systems that is how it has to work. Does anyboy know if that is true?

Substitute Cayenne

6458253_9ab81bc340_o.jpg

want bad

Today I had a remote starter put in the wife's car. (2012 toyota se v6) The car has the push button igniation system which requires a bypass module. The remote start works fine except when you enter the car it shuts off and you have to restart it with the push button. I was told that with these new push button systems that is how it has to work. Does anyboy know if that is true?

Does the key have to be inserted in the ignition cylinder to usse the push button? I don't know exactly how they complete the circuit for ignition.