mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Is $315 shipped a decent price for a 1-2 month used 9855? Just wondering, I haven't checked prices for new or used ones yet.

Not bad I'd think, just make sure you will like the Glide-Touch. I HATE it.

Is $315 shipped a decent price for a 1-2 month used 9855? Just wondering, I haven't checked prices for new or used ones yet.

I have doubts. :unsure:

Go for the big bucks and buy an Eclipse........You will love it.

It doesn't look too durable for one.

I've never even looked at their HU's, but I have a 36401 amp that I really love! Looking to get a PA5422, but only find used ones on eBay.

Also another thing about Eclipse is no iPod interface, that's the only reason I went with Alpine in the first place. :Doh:

I've never even looked at their HU's, but I have a 36401 amp that I really love! Looking to get a PA5422, but only find used ones on eBay.

I will demo mine for ya in the next coupla weeks, got a gig in WY before I head back down your way. I ran Alpine up until 3 years ago when I got my first Eclipse and at this point I'm not lookin back. Some people don't like the looks of the new lineup, but once installed and you get used to the ergonomics, well.... :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I will demo mine for ya in the next coupla weeks, got a gig in WY before I head back down your way. I ran Alpine up until 3 years ago when I got my first Eclipse and at this point I'm not lookin back. Some people don't like the looks of the new lineup, but once installed and you get used to the ergonomics, well.... :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Cool, looking forward to it. :fing34:

Also another thing about Eclipse is no iPod interface, that's the only reason I went with Alpine in the first place. :Doh:

They have RCA aux inputs, at least the 2 I have owned. I got a portable sirius running thru mine till I get the Eclipse tuner wired in.

They have RCA aux inputs, at least the 2 I have owned. I got a portable sirius running thru mine till I get the Eclipse tuner wired in.

That's all I would need. Easier to control the iPod through itself than through the headunit anyway. I'll wait until I see your Eclipse in action.

Where did you order your HU from in Abq.? Do they have amps in stock?

I can get ya prices here local in Denver, and save ya the shipping when I came back that way. I got mine in ALbuquerque, can't remember the name of the shop, but it's on Menaul between San Mateo and Wyoming. I do get a little discount there now since they like to demo my truck when I am in town, but Car Toys and a little shop down the road from home both carry Eclipse. Give me some model numbers and I'll get ya some prices :fing34:

Whoops... :Doh: didn't even see it there, will have some prices for ya in the next coupla hours, gettin ready to head out for a while.

sup kevin?

i had to catch up...seems like a few ppl had TF fever...lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i gots to ship my old badlander seat to a gentleman in indiana...

seems he like my $130 buy it now price...lol...

and my first official selling experience with ebay is a success...

:woot:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i gots to ship my old badlander seat to a gentleman in indiana...

seems he like my $130 buy it now price...lol...

and my first official selling experience with ebay is a success...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I can get ya prices here local in Denver, and save ya the shipping when I came back that way.

I can get ya prices here local in Denver, and save ya the shipping when I came back that way.  I got mine in ALbuquerque, can't remember the name of the shop, but it's on Menaul between San Mateo and Wyoming.  I do get a little discount there now since they like to demo my truck when I am in town, but Car Toys and a little shop down the road from home both carry Eclipse.  Give me some model numbers and I'll get ya some prices  :fing34:

Driver's Den, I'll be going down there the 21 & 22 of this month, have to go and see what they have.

Thanks for the pricing quest!

Actually, Mesa Radio, 7000 block of Menaul, East side of the road, he's got the 5422 for $399 cash and carry. Tell him your buds with the blonde dude from Denver, ya might get a little off :fing34: , I should be passing thru before then, you'll be able to answer questions about my truck, and he should cut ya little break.

family guy is funny (when i get to watch it), but i have no clue how to do what ur asking..lol....

maybe ryan or justin or steve can help...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Anyone know anything about making dvds from a few movie files with a title menu?

Do you have any kind of movie maker or movie software?

Or Nero? Nero has vision express that you can burn them on, I dont think you can edit a title screen though.