mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The SLS less than the GT3.

If it was me paying for it the porsche would be my first pick....

If they were all the same price, then probably the lexus for the WOW factor.

who's the blonde?

My girl, Lady Gaga. ;)

Lady-Gaga.jpg

Once the radio stations have quit playing her songs obsessively, I find most of them ok. Add some M1 love on some of her tracks and they rock :D

She does that alihondro song right? I heard that in the car once when I had flipped to the wrong station.

who's the blonde?

My girl, Lady Gaga. ;)

When you get married will she be lady denim, or will you be Mr. Gaga? I would change my name, I hear she's rich.

She does that alihondro song right? I heard that in the car once when I had flipped to the wrong station.

Yes.

srsly this day needs to get it's hustle on and hurry up.

No kidding, I am running on 1 hour of sleep and it is really making everything feel like I am living at .5 speed right now.

who's the blonde?

My girl, Lady Gaga. ;)

When you get married will she be lady denim, or will you be Mr. Gaga? I would change my name, I hear she's rich.

:dancing:

An apple and a 30 second walk brought me back from the dead.

Does anyone have a good recipe for making biscuit cake? Preferably with good amount of chocolate involved. I feel like cooking. :fing34:

who's the blonde?

My girl, Lady Gaga. ;)

Don't think gay marriage is legal in Maryland yet

Does anyone have a good recipe for making biscuit cake? Preferably with good amount of chocolate involved. I feel like cooking. :fing34:

Please try a different translation. Biscuit and cake are not so similar here in the US. A biscuit is something that is hardly mixed and rises and is rarely if ever sweet. Cake is self explanatory.

God is that Lexus ugly. Personally I'd grab the Lambo, but mostly so I could put snow tires on it and fuck with people here in Minny.

Please try a different translation. Biscuit and cake are not so similar here in the US. A biscuit is something that is hardly mixed and rises and is rarely if ever sweet. Cake is self explanatory.

I never translate.

http://www.google.com/images?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&q=biscuit+cake&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=980&bih=501

Wagon's are making a come back! :)

I have nothing against wagons, but they just ruined one of sexiest cars in my eyes.

Man, if you think those are sexy, I'd hate to see your taste in women.

ugh, having a serious brain fart...

the number 0.0030 has 1 significant digit and the number 0.00302 has three, correct?