mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just spent an hour teaching Anni's Girl Scout troop color blending with paint. I am definetly getting old when I spend my saturday night hanging out with and teaching 9-12 year old girls, .

Or you like little girls.....

Going to try to get some veyr nice sushi tonight. :)

Do so. Come visit and I'll make you some :)

I wish u had some reason to visit the town outside the base I am stationed on (when stateside). I say this beacuse I would like to see how a 'food nazi' would rate the place the W loves sushi from.

I say this beacuse

a) I dont do fish

b) I wouldn't know good sushi if it walked up and smacked me in the mouth.

J

See I want some overkill. The damn gym gets loud as hell at times (damn popular music on their radio) and I like drowning it out.

Any good 'outside noise cancelling' headphones that can get loud as shit on just an iPod?

I am going replace mine soon, and so far the Beats by Monster have sounded the nicest while blocking out outside noise.

J

Yup thats the plan. Either a clip on or a boom mod.

So funny. When I ask on another site, those are the bare minimum for comfort/sound. Here... overkill.

:)

That's why I am on a billion boards. What would you recomend?

See I want some overkill. The damn gym gets loud as hell at times (damn popular music on their radio) and I like drowning it out.

Any good 'outside noise cancelling' headphones that can get loud as shit on just an iPod?

I am going replace mine soon, and so far the Beats by Monster have sounded the nicest while blocking out outside noise.

J

For the gym or anything active in ear moniters are the way to go. Sure, etomic, Ultimate ears, etc. I got a good deal on some MA audio's.

J

Etymotic MC5; same IEM style as the Beats but at about half the price and oh my GOD do mine sound good. Scary good sound isolation even when the music is off

So funny. When I ask on another site, those are the bare minimum for comfort/sound. Here... overkill.

Bare minimum for critical listening, maybe. If you're just fragging and jamming though there are asstons of great sealed cans for 150 or less. Nothing wrong with the three you listed, but why spend 2-3x as much if you don't have to?

Peng spelded etymotic correctly.

And no, these guys know it's only for powning newbs. Just different climate on other sites.

I just made a Jethro Tull station on pandora. This should be wild.

I just made a Jethro Tull station on pandora. This should be wild.

My two favorite Pandora stations are "don't worry, be happy" and "Joe Satriani".

Just spent an hour teaching Anni's Girl Scout troop color blending with paint. I am definetly getting old when I spend my saturday night hanging out with and teaching 9-12 year old girls, .

Or you like little girls.....

Me..... I like the high school girls, I just keep getting older, and they stay the same age. lol :eek5wavey:

:)

That's why I am on a billion boards. What would you recomend?

Min for music ok, but gaming? I'd save some dough, but only because fidelity and gaming I just don't follow

But id also just buy what's comfortable on your head

But id also just buy what's comfortable on your head

Word. That's my number one too. I can't find a place to demo any of these, and the headsets at that I could audition and return if I hate are whack.

as for in game fidelity, it's getting to the point where more time is taken on properly setting up audio for games than movies. I get WAY more surround action in the theater when playing games than in most actyion movies.

the AD700 being less than 100 bucks from amazon is really appealing. Leaves enough cash for the astro mixamp, and the mic and still would be less than most super ultra gamer headsets

Slow day at the office.