mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sennheiser HD 448's are even cheaper

Grado SR 60i's are cheaper still. but not sealed

I would rather have sealed..

I hate grado because I need circumaural. That on ear BS kills me.

I was about to link you to Grado's site :(

I haz the SR225's

All overkill for that...by a lot.

So funny. When I ask on another site, those are the bare minimum for comfort/sound. Here... overkill.

:)

That's why I am on a billion boards. What would you recomend?

Min for music ok, but gaming? I'd save some dough, but only because fidelity and gaming I just don't follow

PS3 games are Blu-Ray format, so there is still tons of room for excellent audio, it's better quality than most movies

Mark just finished the upgrade, and the iHop is loading faster.

All overkill for that...by a lot.

So funny. When I ask on another site, those are the bare minimum for comfort/sound. Here... overkill.

:)

That's why I am on a billion boards. What would you recomend?

Min for music ok, but gaming? I'd save some dough, but only because fidelity and gaming I just don't follow

PS3 games are Blu-Ray format, so there is still tons of room for excellent audio, it's better quality than most movies

Let me say this more clearly, fidelity and gaming sounds are not so parallel.

Most of why gamers get so amped is spacial relation. With a really good dolby decoder etc you can hear distance and location way better than you can in a movie. For spacial relation nothing beats it. I really don't care to be a pro gamer, but I also hate wasting money on china crap for the average gamer. I've gone through 3 headests because I got cheepy cheeps.

Most of why gamers get so amped is spacial relation. With a really good dolby decoder etc you can hear distance and location way better than you can in a movie. For spacial relation nothing beats it. I really don't care to be a pro gamer, but I also hate wasting money on china crap for the average gamer. I've gone through 3 headests because I got cheepy cheeps.

Word. Can't recall how many times I've had the poop scared out of me playing FPS' with my Sony V6's but its quite a lot. :roflmao:

Revstone Industries, the parent company of Saleen Performance Vehicles, announced today that it will no longer produce vehicles under the Saleen name, although it will continue to produce aftermarket parts through the Saleen Speedlab brand and honor warranties for all existing vehicles. The company cited the confusion and controversy with Steve Saleen's company, SMS Supercars, as the main reason for stopping production of Saleen-branded vehicles.

In a letter to their customers and dealers, SPV said the following:

Over the past several years, we have witnessed a lot of confusion around the Saleen brand, due to a number of financial ups and downs and accompanying changes in ownership. The name itself has become the center of countless conversations and debates, detracting from the cars themselves, and from the culture of performance that they both embody and serve.

The statement continues...

Through our conversations with Ford Motor Company and one another, we have come to feel that those things have become overshadowed by questions surrounding the name. So we want to wipe the slate clean, and usher in a new era of American Muscle. We are confident that, in time, you will agree this was the right decision.

A representative for Saleen said that Revstone will continue to build performance Mustangs in the future, but the brand under which those vehicles will be produced is yet to be determined and will be announced at a later date.

For once I'm actually caught up at work and really don't have anything to do. Guess I'm going to leave.....

Back at work, don't feel 100% but was bored as hell at home.

Fuck cold weather. I need to work outside and can't be productive in this cold weather :(

PLEASE! You must listen! We cannot maintain the link for long... I will type as fast as I can.

DO NOT USE THE CABLES!

We were fools, fools to develop such a thing! Sound was never meant to be this clear, this pure, this... accurate. For a few short days, we marveled. Then the... whispers... began.

Were they Aramaic? Hyperborean? Some even more ancient tongue, first spoken by elder races under the red light of dying suns far from here? We do not know, but somehow, slowly... we began to UNDERSTAND.

No, no, please! I don't want to remember! YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME REMEMBER! I saw brave men claw their own eyes out... oh, god, the screaming... the mobs of feral children feasting on corpses, the shadows MOVING, the fires burning in the air! The CHANTING!

WHY CAN'T I FORGET THE WORDS???

We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

Do not use the cables!

:roflmao:

Awesome pictures! Do you have any idea how much time they spend on those?

I have a 2 and 5 year old until Sunday. Looks like we are going to have some fun!

Any of you guys know anything about mattress toppers? Looking to get one for the bed and have no clue what to look for/stay away from.

Not a clue.

Ask Matt2.

And even an average set of cans will provide the fidelity required for that. :) Comfort is key, response not so much.

Any of you guys know anything about mattress toppers? Looking to get one for the bed and have no clue what to look for/stay away from.

Didn't think they did squat. Why not a new mattress if you are having troubles?

See I want some overkill. The damn gym gets loud as hell at times (damn popular music on their radio) and I like drowning it out.

Any good 'outside noise cancelling' headphones that can get loud as shit on just an iPod?

I am going replace mine soon, and so far the Beats by Monster have sounded the nicest while blocking out outside noise.

J

Etymotic MC5; same IEM style as the Beats but at about half the price and oh my GOD do mine sound good. Scary good sound isolation even when the music is off

Well I ended up with some Beats..........Pics to come tomorrow.

The wife got em for me.

J

Didn't want to spend that much $$$, then again a topper could easily be pissing my money away.

Didn't want to spend that much $$$, then again a topper could easily be pissing my money away.

Considering how much important time is spent there isnt it worth the extra money for a new one?

Especially with the lil lady having joint issues?

J