mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Werd. That's why I'm leaning to spend more. The packs I want are a little smaller and have a removable compartment which makes me feel like I can use it for much more than just long trips. I hope to do weekend warrior trips where I pack back in for 2 days as well as 1 or 2 5+ days trips each year.

Trying to decide what kind of backpack I want to buy.

I feel the calling to get a good pack, but I can get the pack that my friends have used for the last 2 years for $80. I would love something that will last me nearly forever,but thats the difference between $80 and $220.

Going to go to REI this weekend (Can get 20% off any pack) and spend some time getting fitted and I'm sure I'll see the light :P

Getting fit is HUGE!

Luckily they carry all the backpacks I want to use. But for some they offer free custom hip molding in store. I've been to REI multiple times and they really like to help the customer

Not to mention there return policy is just not fair to them. I wish people wouldn't abuse it though.

Ok I figured you might have some good wrestling stories.

The best I ever did was place 3rd at states my senior year at 189lbs. Now if I would have wrestled at HWT I would have won states.

I am from MN so I would have had Iowa and MN champs who are world top wrestlers to contend with. I also had not so hot HS grades so I didn't compete, I ended up helping to coach for class credit.

I have a LOT of good stories. I would go to tournaments and whoop on the other schools heavyweights who would go just to get more matches. I dislocated 1 hip, a shoulder, and fractured a clavicle. The clavicle was a team mate who was sloppy and caused issues but had a big mouth. He also was a wrestler who hurt some of the smaller guys and had the don't-shower-before-a-match technique. He tried to put a shot on me and I put my full weight on the leg he grabbed thrusting my heal down. It had so much force that even though he lost grip it had all of my weight plus his plump body and he landed backwards onto his right shoulder blade. His clavicle took the whole force as his shoulder pulled up.

LOL

22" dick.

I wrestled though so it's always been 20-22.

Fixed if I were the one saying that. :P

A 5th limb to put them in a headlock eh?

My damn neighbor got to talking to me about swapping a 6.0L in my truck..... Damn him

Remind me, what do you have for a truck?

:)

J

SIlverado 1500 Z71 5.3L

Currently lifted on 35's w/ 4.56 gears. CAI, Headers to true dual exhaust, and tune

If I was to do it (which I doubt I will) I would go ahead and get a nice cam, and really would like to throw a little stall in it.

OOPS fixded

Turbo. Cheeper and better MPG.

How much more power are you looking for?

I measured an 18" neck here. Matt sounds like some of my Rugby playing friends.

I'm bad at team sports.... I should have played football though. I was almost as fast as some of the receivers for the short sprints but was fluctuating from 255-275.

For some freaking reason though I'm 6' tall and fit the small torso packs but I always though I had short legs. Where the hell does my height come from then!?!

Anyone know average leg and torso for people.

I'm a smidge over 6' tall

18" Torso (according to REI)

34" Waist, 32" Pants (According to American eagle)

12.5" bicep (irrelevant but measured last night :P)

I'm all torso. It's aweful to be in sports cars. Long legs can be worked around, but if you can't get through the door opening......

My arms are 17.5 last I measured. They was 19.8 in muh prime.

:tears:

quote with no commentary? :P

oops. I fixded it now.

TURBO!!!!!!!

How much more power are you looking for?

Me? Ultimately I would like traction problems when I want to with my 35's.

Thinking of it. That is probably very easy to do with the current block. The appeal of the extra torque, sound, and just saying I did it is what calls me.

I believe it is possible to bore it to untimately have a 5.7L iron block.

Turbo.

It solves all of your needs.

Or you could just get a Ford.

ZIM ZAM!

:P

Teh old man just bought a new 6.2L 2500HD

ZOOM@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Teh old man just bought a new 6.2L 2500HD

Those are good looking trucks.

The '04 2500HD is a new work truck, the '94 2500HD is almost dead, and I think their new Buick Enclave has spoiled him.

I could really just buy a super tricked out truck for much less than doing it myself.

Just saw a ridiculously nice truck for 15K with a 6.0l Turbo, 4L85E that was basically a regular cab SS. (AWD, 4.10 with auburn posi etc...)

Assuming I could do all the work I could buy it, then switch the power plants and the truck would still be pretty sweet as a moderate 5.3L AWD then just resell it for less. What ever I lost would be less than I paid for a 6.0L with a turbo and 4l85e transmission. Easy 10K not including the guys upgrades to it.

ohh if I had money....

If he likes being spoiled should have gone Ford. The new trucks are tip top lux and tech.

More power more towing and more toys.

I don't think I will ever see the day Dad will buy a new Ford truck. GM's last for us and we don't have anywhere the problems that Sean has ever had.

of course this JC doesn't have the book I'm looking for...

that university library done spoiled me :roflmao:

God only about another hr till the shower will have hot water

J