mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

bass.jpg

UNFUCKING REAL.... I just got off work after tatting 11 hrs solid and my stupid wife is pissed bc I didn't call her to let her know I would be late. UNFUCKING REAL. How the fuck can I waste 3/4's of my life working to support a family and be in the wrong? UNFUCKING REAL. :jon:

UNFUCKING REAL.... I just got off work after tatting 11 hrs solid and my stupid wife is pissed bc I didn't call her to let her know I would be late. UNFUCKING REAL. How the fuck can I waste 3/4's of my life working to support a family and be in the wrong? UNFUCKING REAL. :jon:

I think it's time for another J, then straight to sleep.

I am just lucky i have some valium to calm me down. Still UNFUCKING REAL.

What you provide the ink collectors in invaluable bro. Just keep slaving away and remember that in the end it is for the greater good. Women have a tenancy to bitch for little to no fucking reason at all. Just remember in the end when it comes to the wifey the juice is worth the squeeze.

Additionally, I will FINALLY be getting the remainder of my travel monies off my last deployment. This will be funding me to come for a visit at the end of the month (hopefully). With the wifey starting re-class, and her birthday being the 18th of February, the beginning of the month will be quite simple to slip away for a while. I'm really looking forward to sitting in the ink chair and getting to bullshit with you. The work you and your brother were gracious enough to do for myself and my unit is not forgotten and if anything very VERY appreciated and loved by many. You are one hell of tatter and one hell of a stand up guy. Just remember that and forget the minor drama. holding on to that kind of stuff is just not worth your time, or efforts. Bad emotions turn into distaste which evolve into hatred and in the short time we have on earth its just not worth it.

J

And yes Uncle Jack and I have been talking tonight.

J

aka I been drinking..........

J

aka I been drinking..........

J

+1 What a crazy week.

What you provide the ink collectors in invaluable bro. Just keep slaving away and remember that in the end it is for the greater good. Women have a tenancy to bitch for little to no fucking reason at all. Just remember in the end when it comes to the wifey the juice is worth the squeeze.

Additionally, I will FINALLY be getting the remainder of my travel monies off my last deployment. This will be funding me to come for a visit at the end of the month (hopefully). With the wifey starting re-class, and her birthday being the 18th of February, the beginning of the month will be quite simple to slip away for a while. I'm really looking forward to sitting in the ink chair and getting to bullshit with you. The work you and your brother were gracious enough to do for myself and my unit is not forgotten and if anything very VERY appreciated and loved by many. You are one hell of tatter and one hell of a stand up guy. Just remember that and forget the minor drama. holding on to that kind of stuff is just not worth your time, or efforts. Bad emotions turn into distaste which evolve into hatred and in the short time we have on earth its just not worth it.

J

Thanks for the insight Jordan. I appreciate you talking me down. I know its a little thing but shit has seemed to snowball on me as of late. The stress is killing me.

The invite is always open whenever you can make it.

"Just remember in the end when it comes to the wifey the juice is worth the squeeze." I love this quote <3 and will be stealing it with your permission.:eek5wavey:

"Just remember in the end when it comes to the wifey the juice is worth the squeeze." I love this quote <3 and will be stealing it with your permission.:eek5wavey:

Is a motto I need and will adopt.

My word of the yr is "compassion". < says with grumbly voice.

This might be of interest for you guys.

Funny thing is, you can pop open 75% of the TVs on the market today and see Samsung and Sanyo components throughout.

This might be of interest for you guys.

Funny thing is, you can pop open 75% of the TVs on the market today and see Samsung and Sanyo components throughout.

They are so mass produced they are inexpensive so they do a lot of rebadging, which helps others keep profits up.

Why is it that most women think they are overweight, but overweight women think they are skinny or "curvy." I'm sorry, but I don't think lumps and rolls are considered curves. . . And is our society so obese that overweight women consider themselves to be average as well?

Why is it that most women think they are overweight, but overweight women think they are skinny or "curvy." I'm sorry, but I don't think lumps and rolls are considered curves. . . And is our society so obese that overweight women consider themselves to be average as well?

Funny you say this. At work we employ a lot of women and we have a saying, "there is a fat chick screaming to get out". Referring to women who buy clothes that my daughter should be wearing. She is 15 and 110lbs not 18-40 200lbs+.

Funny you say this. At work we employ a lot of women and we have a saying, "there is a fat chick screaming to get out". Referring to women who buy clothes that my daughter should be wearing. She is 15 and 110lbs not 18-40 200lbs+.

Fat people wearing tight clothes... It boggles my mind.

i never see fat men dressing so inappropriately. I see some so big that their clothes don't fit no matter what, but I never see any of them trying to squeeze into something they know damn well just does not work.

i never see fat men dressing so inappropriately. I see some so big that their clothes don't fit no matter what, but I never see any of them trying to squeeze into something they know damn well just does not work.

You haven't been to Texas recently, then :barf2:

U'all wear dem skinny jeans? ;)

Awww, fuck skinny jeans.

I tried to buy a pair of jeans today and it seems like they are all for malnourished men. Everything I looked at was too tight on the calves. And the ones that were "ok" were 5 sizes too big on the waist.

Texas is it's own entity.

I also heard on Bob and Tom the other day that "designers" suggest to never wash your jeans. WTF? !