mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Snowblowing with phone in my coat pocket= :bull:

Snowblowing with phone in my coat pocket= :bull:

That's me, buy shoveling. Total bull shit.

10205.jpg

I personally have this book, but its published around 2000 so may or may not have what you need to know.

Looks like a Cherokee dash :)

I'm reaching mechanical limitations of the ZCON in such a large box ~7 cubes at ~35 hz

Output is fantastic, but could be louder on the same power. I do like 150's at 34 hz, but tuning higher would be good.

and a smaller box, to my knowledge will increase mech handling.

Yep...

Below what frequency are you reaching mechanical limits in a 7 cf box ?

When I was 15, I had the school slut come out so i could beat the guts up and get my number up.She wasn’t a troll or some kind of creature you find in the lord of the rings. She was no Brooke hogan, She was sorta cute nothing crazy but beatable. Anyway she comes over and the whole time i have a boner while she was talking and i just wanted to smash. So we go upstairs and im stoked kinda nervous. boner in full effect. She was one of those girls who wants it like pitch dark (hairy ass) so by this time bitch is begging for some of the hunts. So i start putting in work you know. Ok ok ill admit right now. I licked her butthole. i like that shit. Anyway Im beating guts for days and were like two hours in. might as well be foreplay for a seasoned pro like me. So i skeet her up and tell her i love her. I go to get some floss in the bathroom and i go to open the door and i notice my hand is covered in blood. At first i was like kinda grossed out but wasn’t sure. Then i open the door and i go to wash my hands and then i look in the mirror and i had blood all over my fucking face and it had dripped down my chin. I said fuck the floss where’s the knife. She straight up used me as a maxi pad. I go back to the room and look at her with her warpaint on my face and say “what the fuck”. So she leaves and i realize the bitch bled threw my sisters comforter and i had to lie and say my dog was in heat to my mom. so i wouldn’t get in trouble..

If u are cheap why even bother with a helmet?

Safety and legality. It's not my only helmet as well.

The fact that some people do not wear helmets is completely and utterly beyond me.

Used Helmets are NOT safe. There is a reason that you replace your head protector every 5 years and NEVER use one after any sort of crash. I'd NEVER wear a used one.

fuck, just when i thought i had my car fixed up.

i had a misfire on cylinder 3 and the camshaft position sensor a few weeks ago. (there was also a 3rd code, possible random cylinder misfire or a repeat of cyl. 3 misfire)

so i did new plugs and replaced the sensor.

if you remember, that's when i found this little gem :)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i277.phot

last week i replaced the valve gaskets on my own, not bad for a physics nerd haha

still have the misfire after replacing the gaskets so i got the codes read again.

p0300 random cylinder misfire and p0340 camshaft position sensor :suicide-santa:

ordered new coil boot (spark plug boots), figured i'd start by ruling out coil boots first.

any advice guys?

would purchasing an obd II scanner be any help? i wouldn't mind gambling 50 bucks on something like this obdlink sx- scan tool, if it could save me some money (avoid a mechanic).

car - oldsmobile intrigue

edit: i checked the camshaft sensor connections, everything looked good. ill pick up another sensor in a day or two, depending if they have to order it in :wavey5:

You can test your current sensors with a DMM to see if they are bad before wasting money on new ones. If the sensors test good then its something in the path of the signal.

I had a car that filled the plug holes with oil like that too. LOL

shit didn't think of that. too late i bought the sensor. but i measured all three (replacements and original). but i got some weird shit.. there are 3 pins; signal, power, and low.

the original and first replacement i bought have the same values when measured.

the newest one has different values. (all in the mega ohm range)

i haven't found the correct values yet. maybe i'm not searching for the right information.

i could assume that the original and first replacement are both bad, and the newest is fine. however, i dont have a scan tool to clear the code.

right now im trying to clear it by disconnecting the battery. i have access to a shitty manual from alldatadiy.com, it suggests that disconnecting the battery is not the correct way to clear that code and that it might not actually clear it.

edit: all three cam sensors have the last 4 digits of the oem part number on plastic part.

edit2: reconnected the battery after ~30 min, turned key to "on" position and still had a ses light.

drove afew miles, no change.

what do you guys think of the sensor resistance differences of the 3 sensors? 2 same, 1 different...

assuming the sensor is good, wiring would be the next issue to work out? should i make a new run of wire back to the pcm or just replace the plug?

i figure i could start by replacing the plug first.

http://troubleshootm...kp_sensor_1.php

This will explain why each sensor had different readings and how to test the whole system, not just the sensor.

As far as getting the light to shut off a few websites say the ODBll tester is the only way. As far as the computer recalibrating by driving, most ECU's/ECM's recalibrate around every 50 miles of driving. So either get your buddy to clear the code with his tool or drive 50 plus miles and see what happens. If you follow the test instuctions in the link you should have it figured out.

thanks for the link, problem is that its actually the cam sensor for a 3.5l v6. sorry i didn't mention that.

ill take it on a drive tomorrow and see what happens.

edit: i've read through most of the directions for testing the cam sensor for the 3.8l, totally different motor but the way in which the cam sensor functions is probably the same. if clearing the code fails i'll attempt to replicate the trouble shooting guide for my car.

You still haven't said what yr of car either?:ughdunno:

when using WINSD how do I calculate at what size of the box the maximum mechanical handling would be?

Make sense?

The same way you would with anything else.

10205.jpg

I personally have this book, but its published around 2000 so may or may not have what you need to know.

Looks like a Cherokee dash :)

Is a great book for early computerized cars.

Dropped below freezing tonight ... Boo ...

It hasn't been above freezing here in days. Its 2 degrees out right now.

:WTFBubble:

when using WINSD how do I calculate at what size of the box the maximum mechanical handling would be?

Make sense?

The same way you would with anything else.

I've never really messed around with winsd

Holy shit! I can't imagine how cold that would be.

393547_143582139090322_100003156096388_194764_576280785_n.jpg

You need to send more of your "texts" to more people on here. ;)

It was -2 yesterday with the wind chill lol

I am just glad I work inside. :eek5wavey:

393547_143582139090322_100003156096388_194764_576280785_n.jpg

You need to send more of your "texts" to more people on here. ;)

I knew you would like that one.:D I send them to all the SSA members that I have a number for.

Add me to that list Jarred! (208)521-7089

Win 7 died doing SP1 update on my real pc :( Reinstalling Windows atm.

Perfect timing since I have the biggest meeting of the year next week where I run the kickoff and ALL my documents weren't backed up for it. Got them off and then BAM reformat. Sucks losing a day to do it though.

Would be faster if all of our installation files weren't on a server in Germany.

Whopping 350kb/sec download too. Just office has taken more than 2 hours so far...

Win 7 died doing SP1 update on my real pc :( Reinstalling Windows atm.

Perfect timing since I have the biggest meeting of the year next week where I run the kickoff and ALL my documents weren't backed up for it. Got them off and then BAM reformat. Sucks losing a day to do it though.

Would be faster if all of our installation files weren't on a server in Germany.

I download "stuff" from servers in Germany and it's pretty fast, guess it just depends how much your downloading? (10gb>)

I've had the most annoying virus on my computer for the last couple weeks, I think it's gone, and then it randomly starts back up every few days. I think I finally got rid of all it's files and registry values the other day though. :peepwall:

Whopping 350kb/sec download too. Just office has taken more than 2 hours so far...

Oh that is a bitch.