mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

'Cause this is a family forum!

And that's that.

I'm a big fan of squish mitten. I think I'm past some age where I cared about what they look like. If they are in the bell curve minus the outer 3% I'm pretty good.

Blondes do less for me but other than that, if she has some unique quality I can work with.... They all start to look relatively attractive. Like no gag reflex..... Or self esteem.

:-D

'Cause this is a family forum!

......and how are families made?????

Stefan do we need to have the birds and bees discussion for you?

Post.

:peepwall:

If you're back, I don't think some of the recent regulars know what they are in for. ;)

OMG WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING ME ANYWHERE?

Que?

i thought eveyrone was fine with the offtopic being used as a classified because the classified sucks.

I think we are going to have to turn the old section back on.

I would say he has a lot of extra liver too but he is Irish.

I'm a big fan of squish mitten. I think I'm past some age where I cared about what they look like. If they are in the bell curve minus the outer 3% I'm pretty good.

Blondes do less for me but other than that, if she has some unique quality I can work with.... They all start to look relatively attractive. Like no gag reflex..... Or self esteem.

:-D

Why of course!

Stefan, do you use an creatine products and what to you feel about them?

How about BCAA products?

Aaron same goes for you. Any thoughts?

Stefan, do you use an creatine products and what to you feel about them?

How about BCAA products?

Aaron same goes for you. Any thoughts?

I use BuzzSaw from Truenutrition.com. It is a pre-work out mix with Creatine and Nitrogen. It is not the standard creatine system where you load up and have to maintain, it is more for just the singular workout. As for BCAA's, I was taking some of the pricey ones for a while, but the BCAA pills from TN are just fine for me. :)

I will probably just but some bulk BCAA. I'm kind of on a kcal restriction and I need some help to keep muscles working. I used to respond really well to glutamine and a BCAA powder. Not taken at the same time, but just in between my 3 hour meals.

I have yet to decide if I want the creatine as a food supplement, or with my post work out.... or during work out....

My metabolism is getting so crazy now, I need some food all the time. If I try to get it from regular whole food I will gain a billion pounds. Gatoraide or home made gatoraide like drinks work, but I need some amino's with it. Protein powder it not an option either.

Bitches with tatts!