mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You guys are wasting too much of your life. Eat when you want and what you want. These studies are always proven one way and then another, so what's the point? The Earth is really square, but our brains perceive it as round.

I enjoy talking about what interests me, and I do eat what I want when I want.

The bible says the Earth is square, so it must be right.

Which bible?adhd.gif

you know, i got a poem sent to me one night inn a text from a number that i didn't know. it came to me about 3yrs ago and the poem hasn't left my head since. here is the poem, i thinks it's one of the best that i have personally read.

"I'm gonna draw a picture, a picture with a twist. I'll draw it with a razor, i'll draw it on my wrist. As i draw this picture a fountain will appear and as this fountain flows my troubles dissapear"

You need some therapy my friend.

Seriously.

There is nothing in this world that would ever make me think about doing something like that.

na, i just need some beer tonight. Marriage sucks when you have a b!t@h for a wife and kids that have zero respect for you because the way your wife treats you when you try to scold them for something. all i hear from my son is "haha, you got in trouble" and thats when i'm trying to tell hi to sit on the couch and not get up because he did something bad. i'm the sole money maker in this house. i understand that taking care of kids is a full time job, but i should be given a lot more respect than i get. oh well, give me another beer so i can hear the wife bitch about that too when shes the phucking reason for my after hours intoxication. (after everybody is in bed)

There is nothing in this world that would ever make me think about doing something like that.

no, I WOULD NEVER do anything like that. i just really like the poem

Sorry to hear about the bitchy wife. :(

You guys are wasting too much of your life. Eat when you want and what you want. These studies are always proven one way and then another, so what's the point? The Earth is really square, but our brains perceive it as round.

Which bible?adhd.gif

Oh fuck I don't know. The one where they crucify that dude with the big beard. :D

Ok, you had me wondering. :)

Ok, you had me wondering. smile.png

i'm down right now, but i'll never be out. life just kicks me in the face some times and really tears me down, but it eventually gets better. everything works itself out with time, i just need to sit back and ChILL.

na, i just need some beer tonight. Marriage sucks when you have a b!t@h for a wife and kids that have zero respect for you because the way your wife treats you when you try to scold them for something. all i hear from my son is "haha, you got in trouble" and thats when i'm trying to tell hi to sit on the couch and not get up because he did something bad. i'm the sole money maker in this house. i understand that taking care of kids is a full time job, but i should be given a lot more respect than i get. oh well, give me another beer so i can hear the wife bitch about that too when shes the phucking reason for my after hours intoxication. (after everybody is in bed)

That sounds like my last relationship. Thank goodness I was able to get out of it without the marriage shit.

Which bible?adhd.gif

Oh fuck I don't know. The one where they crucify that dude with the big beard. biggrin.png

So every bible.

sounds like you need to trade your wife in for a new one and slap some respect into your kids.

don't laugh please

something from the past when our relationship was actually good

Eating thing is simple. If it grows eat it, otherwise don't.

Cereal grains aren't exactly healthy.

Making me hungry.

Yeah! Fuck wheat, oats, barley, and rye.

I think I'm pregnant. Been eating pickles non stop for 2 day and I don't like pickles except for on my burgers,

Not if you have celiacs, but otherwise they are.

Not if you have celiacs, but otherwise they are.

Even so, I don't believe they are. They don't offer any nutrition that can't be found in vegetables and meat, and the grains have phytates which makes nutrient absorption lesser on humans. Lectin isn't great for our intestines, and can cause leptin resistance among other things.