mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone have recommendations for a comfy office chair that breathes?

Aaron???

I want the same thing out do but drafting table hight.

These are similar to the ones I had at a previous job that was tax payer funded:

http://www.overstock...23/product.html

Interesting. It is amazing how fucking biased everyone is to the Aeron. Drives me nuts. As for that chair did it hold up?

It did fine that I remember. I assume we weight pretty close to the same amount, and I don't see you as one to slam the chair into the desk when you leave. ;)

I really want to like BB but it drags on too long for me, I find myself skipping through the slow parts.

Then go watch Captain America, or The Expendables. :P

Edited by stefanhinote

I find it more stressful to generally bring my vehicles somewhere than to do it. Surprisingly though I think the local Volvo dealership is actually trustworthy in service anyway. They've passed all my tests so far.

My local Mazda dealer is the same way. Then again, much of the staff is supposedly a carry over from when it was a Maserati dealership.

So it seems the ghost at the haunt met my wife yesterday. A piece of plywood just fell over catching her toes, one broken for sure and two brused. Guess he met us all in painful mannor so to say. ghost.gif

I just hope he helps out come October is a spooky way rather than...

ohnoes9.gif

DAMN IT!!!!

I think I placed my SSA Dickie shirt with my work clothes sad.png I hope Cintas doesn't through it away...

My company has Cintas wash our work clothes every week, and they too are dickies or something similar. I must of placed it in there on accident Doh.gif

ohnoes9.gif

Sean does this sound right:

Minidsp 2x4

RevB for 2v input (using headunit)

Basic 2-way crossover software from their site.

2 mids, 2 tweets.

Anything I'm missing? I have usb cables, and lappy. My headunit has a relatively low signal output, so I don't think I'll need to boost that, and if I decide to use the signal output straight from the Ipad / phone I can switch the sensitivity on the minidsp board to what the revA comes with 0.9v.

Edited by stefanhinote

You need an amp...

Just sayin.

I just wanted to double check I had everything listed to get the minidsp 100% functioning in car. :)

You mentioned the speakers so I wanted to see say that there was something missing between. Its like talking about how to built a cheese burger and forgetting the cheese part yo!.

Edited by dem beats

Driving the boat with the sub full bore is interesting. Shuts off the engine, lol.

Might be a silly question, but is there an alt on the motor?

Most 90's SBC's came with a 100A Bosch unit, dunno if they used those for marine applications though.

Delcos, my man. Bosch will never find it's way onto a factory Chevy.

Oh that's right, Delco. Doh.gif

To be fair the new GM trucks do come with Bosch wipers :roflmao:

I find it more stressful to generally bring my vehicles somewhere than to do it. Surprisingly though I think the local Volvo dealership is actually trustworthy in service anyway. They've passed all my tests so far.

My local Mazda dealer is the same way. Then again, much of the staff is supposedly a carry over from when it was a Maserati dealership.

Mazda dealer here is pretty good as well. Amusingly though they are the Maserati dealer.

Minidsp 2x4

2 mids, 2 tweets.

Anything I'm missing? I have usb cables, and lappy. My headunit has a relatively low signal output, so I don't think I'll need to boost that, and if I decide to use the signal output straight from the Ipad / phone I can switch the sensitivity on the minidsp board to what the revA comes with 0.9v.

Almost. Get the advanced 4 way crossover. That allows independent crossovers on all four channels which is whay you need. And yes, dip switch to change.

Note: this will give you no sub processing, but considering you only need a HP & LP the amp should have that.

You should get the DC voltage conditioner for $11 too. In case you go headunitless you'll need it to prevent turn on pop. Also better for the unit anyways.

Speaking of car dealerships I just drove an X6M for my lunch break. I have one word to say about it:

How does it compare to the ML63, X5M, Cayenne Turbo or Grand Cherokee SRT8?

Also could easily be that it shakes the ignition key and switch so much that it shuts the motor down.

Gauges love the Xcon too, lol.

Some boat flexing?

Start a new trend on YouTube. Gauge Tricks. ;)

Minidsp 2x4

2 mids, 2 tweets.

Almost. Get the advanced 4 way crossover. That allows independent crossovers on all four channels which is whay you need. And yes, dip switch to change.

Note: this will give you no sub processing, but considering you only need a HP & LP the amp should have that.

You should get the DC voltage conditioner for $11 too. In case you go headunitless you'll need it to prevent turn on pop. Also better for the unit anyways.

Perfect. :)

Breaking Bad was crazy tonight!

That's when you know you crossed the line.

Although it wasn't them, but the other guy...

My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe he did that.

Don't say squat, I am multiple seasons behind. I don't TV time until late at night and I am totally burned out.

Driving the boat with the sub full bore is interesting. Shuts off the engine, lol.

Might be a silly question, but is there an alt on the motor?

Most 90's SBC's came with a 100A Bosch unit, dunno if they used those for marine applications though.

Delcos, my man. Bosch will never find it's way onto a factory Chevy.

Ze Germanz!!

I miss being able to squat like a monster. Wrecked my knees too young. Then messed up the tendons all around my knees this last winter. I didn't even feel it at the time. Just slipped on some ice and fell.

Week or 2 later I was having trouble walking or doing anything but reclining.

:( :(

Breaking Bad was crazy tonight!

That's when you know you crossed the line.

Although it wasn't them, but the other guy...

My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe he did that.

Don't say squat, I am multiple seasons behind. I don't TV time until late at night and I am totally burned out.

Hence my half-ass cryptic wording. :P

Haha same here.