mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have absolutely nothing of value to add right now.

J

i'm getting waisted, how are you?

going from being a boss of a $7B company to another shit head? PRICELESS. they don't know what to do without me and i won't tell them either. figure the shit out for yourself if you think your so fuking smart

screw the HUGE bonuses and laziness. give me the FREEDOM

fuk it all right??

J

Sitting here thinking about the effects of people's childhood on how they grow up and influences their decision making.

J

all with my Audioque headphones, best bang for the buck i have ever spent. especially going through a new pair every week when you have kids!

fuk it all right??

Second best (as in accurate to the record) band I have ever heard live. Best is still Avenged Sevenfold.

Granted Slipknot still has best stage show.

J

J

Sitting here thinking about the effects of people's childhood on how they grow up and influences their decision making.

J

i don't cry and blame my parents for how i turned out. this is life and it's the way it is. i did whatever it is to get me where i am now

J

J

i don't cry and blame my parents for how i turned out. this is life and it's the way it is. i did whatever it is to get me where i am now

And yet from half the shit you say I could swear you were raised by wolves. Its like 1/2 the time you have no concept of actuality.

J

J

J

And yet from half the shit you say I could swear you were raised by wolves. Its like 1/2 the time you have no concept of actuality.

J

i like to slip away from the factual. if i could live life like Jim Morrison i think i would be extremelly happy. Edited by ChILL

On the topic of phones, the W and I get to change up phones before the end of the year. Thinking about jumping on Sprint, anyone have any good/bad things to say about sprint? It would be for two smartphones, don't need huge data packages, I don't even use 1 gig a month right now.

Could you use wifi alot and is Verizon service decent?

I ask because a friend of mine has service through some company for $30 per month that includes 1200 min 3000 text and 100mb service and runs off of Verizon. No contract, buy whatever Verizon phone and set it up (he uses an incredible). There are a couple of essential apps that make it very easy to block 3g unless you specifically allow it. Though I'm not sure if it would be available in your area.

The other plan I can think of is Tmobile prepaid. There are a variety of plans on the site here. http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/monthly-4g-plans . Basically you get a unlimited but extra cash allows you bigger buffers of 4g data.

J

J

J

i like to slip away from the factual. if i could live life like Jim Morrison i think i would be extremelly happy.

who knows, maybe i was raised by a wolf pack. i had to fight like one growing up. my dad beat the fuck out of me daily just like a wild animal jeleous of their offspring.

he worked at a tire shop at my age making pennies. i worked at a $7B company as a boss. i own his ass now

he is my dad though so i do love him even though his ways of psrenting were fuked up

By the way, I just checked Tmobile's contract plan to their pre-paid and I don't see why anyone would want a contract with them.

i'm still just a little mouse scraping at the inside of the bucket trying to claw it's way out. one day i'll turn into Wolverine.........

Hey, if it makes you all happy I had pizza for dinner. Didn't even make it and it wasn't Neopolitan.

Awesome. I miss Roman pizza.

I word some replies with wit in hopes other will have some fun Seth. smile.png

I got ya bro. I am a mechanic, but not a total moron I was just returning the serve... but with a hint of decency (which is extremely uncommon for me).

I am also a mechanice by trade, just in the industrial area.

Went to sleep at 11pm and up and running at 6am. Not very normal for me, must have needed recharged.