mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

All depends on what you want to use it for. Too strong and it dominates, too weak and it disappears. There is a time for both. There is such a thing as secondary Dashi as well. That you'd like even less, but it is very suitable for some dishes. Basically it's a second brewing.

I see.

Well for miso I tend to like it stronger. Im trying the kake soba now with a middle ground of the 2 versions I have seen.

Fixed my phone. It should have worked much earlier in the day but something messed up. Did it again on my laptop with no problems.

However, I did get the chance for people to be snobby on the XDA forum as I asked questions. Though I guess I realize that the people there deal with n00bs all the time and I don't post often so they assumed I was one as well.

That's odd. I have always found the folks at XDA helpful, but I haven't been there in a couple years.

Today is ultra achey day..... fun.

My joints sound like bubble wrap just rolling over.

Sounds like you need to alter your diet. Sean is fucking you up with all this Jappo food. You need good ol' American preservative and steroid laced goodness.

Fixed my phone. It should have worked much earlier in the day but something messed up. Did it again on my laptop with no problems.

However, I did get the chance for people to be snobby on the XDA forum as I asked questions. Though I guess I realize that the people there deal with n00bs all the time and I don't post often so they assumed I was one as well.

That's odd. I have always found the folks at XDA helpful, but I haven't been there in a couple years.

They were still helpful but I downloaded a toolkit at work to help speed up the process of working on some phones at one point (not related to the incident) and when I mentioned that I used it as a last ditch effort the guy assumed that I've always just used a toolkit and never learned the real way to do it.

just one of those times where I think, okay I don't need a lecture...

They were still helpful but I downloaded a toolkit at work to help speed up the process of working on some phones at one point (not related to the incident) and when I mentioned that I used it as a last ditch effort the guy assumed that I've always just used a toolkit and never learned the real way to do it.

just one of those times where I think, okay I don't need a lecture...

I hear ya. But allow me to lecture you on the finer points of posting on XDA...

does anyone remember eric from mechmans screen name on here? i know he left mechman but he was a member here regardless.

Off to get some of that unhealthy Japanese food

Mexico woot.gif

sotd-you-boys-ever-been-to-mexico-super-troopers.png

At a sushi bar over looking beautiful oake minnetonka

LoL

I am a grown man and I still get a kick out of it.

:-)

Me too, super fun and makes others think what the fuck is wrong with you. :)

My son loves to pop bubble wrap

Order something from Grainger. They love to include air bags. Gavin loves those things. Huge POP.

If I wasn't feeling like shit I would yell at you for not inviting me.

My son loves to pop bubble wrap

Order something from Grainger. They love to include air bags. Gavin loves those things. Huge POP.

My wife gets pissed when I pop hers, she is always getting products in the mail packed with them.

SIII or wait for the next Android?

How long can you wait. This holiday season is shaping up to be good with all kinds of possibilities.

If I wasn't feeling like shit I would yell at you for not inviting me.

Dude, I could Japanese for lunch any and everyday. Let me know when you feel better.

How long can you wait. This holiday season is shaping up to be good with all kinds of possibilities.

I can wait

Ok, another one. tongue.png

Centric Rotors $800

Centric 29101-05130599 & Centric 29101-05130598

http://www.partsgeek.com/cart/

EBC Red or Yellow? from ebcrotors.com ~210 red, 260 yellow

Am I nuts? Way cheaper than OE stuff and I figure as good. Way open to saving money here as this is actually mine. *pukes*

EBC Yellow. As far as my research goes, the Reds have poor cold braking performance, they are a track oriented pad. Yellows are better all around. Yellows will squeal for ~500 miles (that's what reports say) and they are dusty.

Fucker. I just ordered the reds about an hour ago. sad.png

For the weight / power of the car I don't think they will be a huge issue. Sorry I was late: (

I can wait

Not sure about your tastes but there are a couple of 5" devices that are in the works. There is also talks of 5 different Nexus devices. Do you still have the D2G?

Applying for jobs takes forever. especially when you take time to craft a cover letter.